Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 322 ]
Total Votes:[ 322 ]

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
Hopefully next years items are better. There's always Christmas! You can play in Zen Temple and hope that you get a Sakura Fluff Drop. It'll either be the second last stage or the last stage. They're very rare though! You level yourself by doing a bunch of battles with your kin. You level your kin by doing a bunch of battles with them. If your kin has no more stamina, then you have to put it to sleep or buy stamina potions or hopefully get them as drops. That's Awesome! What Level is it? I don't do splicing. I think it's a tad confusing. Pumperilla Items can be bought on the MP or level your Pumperilla to 35 and you'll get it from Leveling Up. Pumppet Items are rewarded at level 20 and Pumpae Items are rewarded at level 10.

• I hope so. I wonder what the storyline will be too. Ahhhh I am looking forward to it too. 3nodding awiie Im focused on hunting sycamortes rn though. Yes, I have gotten the gist of it now. 3nodding I am lvl 21 now with a 38 pumperilla. okay then i wont do splicing too. I bought the items I couldnt help it. rofl I am simply obsessed right now. I will try to however get the other color of pumperilla. 3nodding

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Hopefully next years items are better. There's always Christmas! You can play in Zen Temple and hope that you get a Sakura Fluff Drop. It'll either be the second last stage or the last stage. They're very rare though! You level yourself by doing a bunch of battles with your kin. You level your kin by doing a bunch of battles with them. If your kin has no more stamina, then you have to put it to sleep or buy stamina potions or hopefully get them as drops. That's Awesome! What Level is it? I don't do splicing. I think it's a tad confusing. Pumperilla Items can be bought on the MP or level your Pumperilla to 35 and you'll get it from Leveling Up. Pumppet Items are rewarded at level 20 and Pumpae Items are rewarded at level 10.

• I hope so. I wonder what the storyline will be too. Ahhhh I am looking forward to it too. 3nodding awiie Im focused on hunting sycamortes rn though. Yes, I have gotten the gist of it now. 3nodding I am lvl 21 now with a 38 pumperilla. okay then i wont do splicing too. I bought the items I couldnt help it. rofl I am simply obsessed right now. I will try to however get the other color of pumperilla. 3nodding
That's a really good idea. You'll usually get 1-2b per Sycamorte kill. That's Awesome! It's called Lustrous. I believe it's Purple.

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
That's a really good idea. You'll usually get 1-2b per Sycamorte kill. That's Awesome! It's called Lustrous. I believe it's Purple.

• yes, I have been able to farm well enough. c: yes, I want it emotion_kirakira but I am currently saving for a sakura kin. 3nodding

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction

• yes, I have been able to farm well enough. c: yes, I want it emotion_kirakira but I am currently saving for a sakura kin. 3nodding
A lot of people want Sakura. I am hoping to get the Watermeat one. It has a ton of Damage.

Popular Witch

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
A lot of people want Sakura. I am hoping to get the Watermeat one. It has a ton of Damage.

• watermeat so hard to get though. sweatdrop I'm gonna get a Sakura! emotion_kirakira someone abed my auction!

edit- already got one! wohooo damn its way easier to grind for scyamortes now and also actually defeat that damn watermeat

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Sugary Gaian

Freaksrus
Watermeat!

• sadly its almost impossible to get one.

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Sugary Gaian

Freaksrus
Awe...
• but i have a sakura now. 3nodding

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Sugary Gaian

Freaksrus
Cool
• im alivvveee~! how are you? sorry for the very late reply.

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
No worries. I'm sleepy. Been feeling crappy. THE rain doesn't help.

Popular Witch

Sugary Gaian

Freaksrus
No worries. I'm sleepy. Been feeling crappy. THE rain doesn't help.

D'oh! I hope you feel way better now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces