Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 322 ]
Total Votes:[ 322 ]

Popular Witch

Sugary Gaian

koneko66
Pixitella
• its not overly big. positioned well and a good color. c: It really is good. c:

Lol. XDDDDD I didnt kidnap you~
Then... was it teleportation? I mean, one minute we're talking in an art shop and the next we're talking in... a... different? art shop...? xd OOoooo, maybe all art shops are secretly connected with underground passage ways or convenient rips in space~ emotion_kirakira
• First off, really sorry for not replying immediately. After zomg being gone and all this continuous GC after GC s**t. I didnt really feel like staying online for long. Just enough to get the DC.

Sugary Gaian

Arinnel

Uhm. Well, birth control, but it helps with my headaches by how I take it.
High Blood pressure medication.
And got re-prescribed higher power meds for my chronic migraines. They've been bad these last 5 months. Like I can't do anything all day.

Ah, I see. Is that a good or bad busy? :3
I found a cute little shop called artbox that was all like stationary stuff, but from korea! surprised
And I have an interview tomorrow!

• First off, really sorry for not replying immediately. After zomg being gone and all this continuous GC after GC s**t. I didnt really feel like staying online for long. Just enough to get the DC.

Ah~ That's really amazing. I never knew birth control could help with that.
You have High-blood problem? oAo
I really hope they have stopped.

Both. I guess.
Ohhhh~ like Japan, Korea knows how to make cute stuff. c:
Did you get the job? How did it go?

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
•• First off, really sorry for not replying immediately. After zomg being gone and all this continuous GC after GC s**t. I didnt really feel like staying online for long. Just enough to get the DC.

So how are you?

Gallant Knight

Pixitella

Ah~ That's really amazing. I never knew birth control could help with that.
You have High-blood problem? oAo
I really hope they have stopped.

Both. I guess.
Ohhhh~ like Japan, Korea knows how to make cute stuff. c:
Did you get the job? How did it go?

User Image

You are completely fine. I understand completely. I don't hold it against you. Just glad to hear from you. :3

Yeah. It helps regulate my hormones and helps minimize the amount of headaches I get. Which I appreciate.
Yes. I blame stress. So I'm on some high blood pressure medication. I haven't been taking it much lately, but I feel a lot...better?
I took the new meds and it's awesome. I've only had one since I moved, and I blame lack of sleep.

I agree. Though I like a lot of asian stationary stuff. 3nodding
Back then, no. I had two interviews. But right now I have a temporary position as a customer service tech for Rural King. :3

Sugary Gaian

Arinnel

You are completely fine. I understand completely. I don't hold it against you. Just glad to hear from you. :3

Yeah. It helps regulate my hormones and helps minimize the amount of headaches I get. Which I appreciate.
Yes. I blame stress. So I'm on some high blood pressure medication. I haven't been taking it much lately, but I feel a lot...better?
I took the new meds and it's awesome. I've only had one since I moved, and I blame lack of sleep.

I agree. Though I like a lot of asian stationary stuff. 3nodding
Back then, no. I had two interviews. But right now I have a temporary position as a customer service tech for Rural King. :3

• Thank you for understanding. 3nodding

Wish I could take something to regulate my hormones but my own SLE meds mess it up and if I take that would something to regulate it, both would clash.
Take it easy Ari. D: You are~ about 20+ right? D:
Been sleeping late?

A lot are cute. c: Heh~ c:
Congratulations!

Gallant Knight

Pixitella

Wish I could take something to regulate my hormones but my own SLE meds mess it up and if I take that would something to regulate it, both would clash.
Take it easy Ari. D: You are~ about 20+ right? D:
Been sleeping late?

A lot are cute. c: Heh~ c:
Congratulations!

User Image

No problem. It happens.

That makes sense. Certain meds and if I have high BP, I can't stay on my birth control.... ^^;
Yep. 23.
Urm. Not since I have my new job. And with Black Friday/Cyber Monday, I work 7A-7P.

Thanks.
I do miss not doing anything though. XD

Sugary Gaian

Arinnel

No problem. It happens.

That makes sense. Certain meds and if I have high BP, I can't stay on my birth control.... ^^;
Yep. 23.
Urm. Not since I have my new job. And with Black Friday/Cyber Monday, I work 7A-7P.

Thanks.
I do miss not doing anything though. XD

• Yeah they clash and my SLE meds are more important so. sweatdrop
Omg! D: Take it easy woman!
That's 12 hours. not so bad.

You have day offs for that right?

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Pixitella
No prob! Everyone gets busy, and has their reasons for being either on or off the site, so I understand~ =)

Did you have a nice Thanksgiving at least? 3nodding Or, if you don't celebrate it, a nice end of November? xd And is it still fall? Or is it winter now? Once it's December I always assume it's winter but I get the feeling that's not quite true... xp

Sugary Gaian

koneko66
Pixitella
No prob! Everyone gets busy, and has their reasons for being either on or off the site, so I understand~ =)

Did you have a nice Thanksgiving at least? 3nodding Or, if you don't celebrate it, a nice end of November? xd And is it still fall? Or is it winter now? Once it's December I always assume it's winter but I get the feeling that's not quite true... xp

I dont celebrate Thanksgiving. And ahh~ I've been busy actually. 3nodding Weve started to put up decorations at home. c: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I live in a tropical country. We dont have 4 seasons. c:

Gallant Knight

Pixitella
• Yeah they clash and my SLE meds are more important so. sweatdrop
Omg! D: Take it easy woman!
That's 12 hours. not so bad.

You have day offs for that right?

User Image

Lol. It's usually due to stress. Especially at my old job. I was so stressed out, I had bad thoughts. ^^;

Today sucked SO Bad. I mean, there were really nice people, really stupid people, and even stupider people...I was just SO done. XD

My next day off is Friday.

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Pixitella

I dont celebrate Thanksgiving. And ahh~ I've been busy actually. 3nodding Weve started to put up decorations at home. c: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I live in a tropical country. We dont have 4 seasons. c:
No problem~ ^.^

Ah, see, 'tis good to cover ones bases! xd So you live in a tropical country? That sounds nice~ I love warm weather~~ heart Although my family isn't one to put up decorations early, it does seem like a lot of people do~ ^,^ What kind have you got up so far? =)

Sugary Gaian

Arinnel

Lol. It's usually due to stress. Especially at my old job. I was so stressed out, I had bad thoughts. ^^;

Today sucked SO Bad. I mean, there were really nice people, really stupid people, and even stupider people...I was just SO done. XD

My next day off is Friday.

• Ah yeah~ you have told me about it and I have seen your statuses.

HAHA'' I hope tomorrow will be better. 3nodding

Rest and chill then. 3nodding

Sugary Gaian

koneko66
Pixitella

No problem~ ^.^

Ah, see, 'tis good to cover ones bases! xd So you live in a tropical country? That sounds nice~ I love warm weather~~ heart Although my family isn't one to put up decorations early, it does seem like a lot of people do~ ^,^ What kind have you got up so far? =)

• Haha'' true that. c: And yes I do. c: Not really. It can get excruciatingly hot and the storms and typhoons that come are scary. Remember Haiyan? We were hit. Not a good experience. We arent really the type to put decos early either but Mom wanted to because we're expecting puppies soon and pretty sure our time will be focused on them. 3nodding Well we got the tree up, some lights at the garden, the curtains, the belén—a creche or tableau depicting the Birth of Jesus.. some gifts. XD

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Pixitella
• Haha'' true that. c: And yes I do. c: Not really. It can get excruciatingly hot and the storms and typhoons that come are scary. Remember Haiyan? We were hit. Not a good experience. We arent really the type to put decos early either but Mom wanted to because we're expecting puppies soon and pretty sure our time will be focused on them. 3nodding Well we got the tree up, some lights at the garden, the curtains, the belén—a creche or tableau depicting the Birth of Jesus.. some gifts. XD
Hm, even excruciatingly hot weather sounds nice but not big scary typhoons... Glad you're alright~ 3nodding

Awwww~~ What kind of puppies are you expecting? That's certainly one of the best reasons I've heard yet for setting up decorations early! 4laugh

Sounds like you've got quite a fair amount of decorations already! What more could you possible add? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff