Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 322 ]
Total Votes:[ 322 ]

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
emotion_hug Well, then I'll be your brother! Okay. We have lots of those.

emotion_hug Brother! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart Wait, younger or older? ouo I'm half of 50. and you? Awesome!

Conversationalist

What's up woman <3

Sugary Gaian

Axsphyxiia
What's up woman <3

• *screams* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! *tackleglomps* HIIIIIIIIII!
and ehhhhhh-- not so good IRL. I'm sick- my SLE just flared up again. Dad just had surgery.

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction

emotion_hug Brother! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart Wait, younger or older? ouo I'm half of 50. and you? Awesome!
Sista from another Mista! lol You're a quarter of a century old? I thought you were younger than me. I guess I'm younger. I'm only 23.

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction

Sista from another Mista! lol You're a quarter of a century old? I thought you were younger than me. I guess I'm younger. I'm only 23.

• Haha'' That I am. rofl And omggggggggggggggggggggggg! I am older? gonk *feels so old*

Conversationalist

Pixitella

and ehhhhhh-- not so good IRL. I'm sick- my SLE just flared up again. Dad just had surgery.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh amg! *throws food at you* rofl
HEYYYAA.

Hoomg.
Did it flare up really bad? :/ Take care.
Try not to strain yourself so much and get more rest.

Also, is daddy alright now? I hope for a speedy recovery emotion_hug

My younger brother got admitted into the hospital for dengue a week ago
so I've been going there after class and stuff.
Good news is that he's recovering right now and he just got discharged,
but I guess it takes a lot of time. He looks so worn out. ;-;

Sugary Gaian

Axsphyxiia
Pixitella

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh amg! *throws food at you* rofl
HEYYYAA.

Hoomg.
Did it flare up really bad? :/ Take care.
Try not to strain yourself so much and get more rest.

Also, is daddy alright now? I hope for a speedy recovery emotion_hug

My younger brother got admitted into the hospital for dengue a week ago
so I've been going there after class and stuff.
Good news is that he's recovering right now and he just got discharged,
but I guess it takes a lot of time. He looks so worn out. ;-;

• *gobbles all the food* Fooodddddd~ emotion_drool

Yeah. :u Doctors had to give me more meds. And if it doesnt stop,
probably another biopsy and I'll be stuck in the hospital again. So do not want that.
So really hope this will just stop with the news meds helping with my old ones.

He's still in pain but since he is being a b with an itch sometimes, im definitely sure
he'll make a fast recovery. We've already fought so yep he's okay. definitely normal.

OMFG! @ n @ I hope for his speedy recovery as well. Dengue is bad. seriously terribad.
You should give him mosquito repellent lotion or stickers. Make him eat lots of food rich in
Vit C and food that will help him with blood repletion.

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction

• Haha'' That I am. rofl And omggggggggggggggggggggggg! I am older? gonk *feels so old*
Only by a couple years. My sister is 25 too.

Popular Witch

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction

• I guess I'll never be the youngest. Haha'' Even older by my twin by 4 minutes.

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction

• I guess I'll never be the youngest. Haha'' Even older by my twin by 4 minutes.
You have a twin? You never told me that! My sister is older than me by 22 months. Everybody thinks that I'm the oldest because I look it. She does look younger. A lot of people even thought that her and I were dating or we were twins. lol

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction

You have a twin? You never told me that! My sister is older than me by 22 months. Everybody thinks that I'm the oldest because I look it. She does look younger. A lot of people even thought that her and I were dating or we were twins. lol

• Yes, I do. Omg~! I am sorry but I do. 3nodding I guess maybe because you are a guy? guys tend to look older. 3nodding ahhhh! that must be awkward. o_o twins, okay. but dating? XD

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction

• Yes, I do. Omg~! I am sorry but I do. 3nodding I guess maybe because you are a guy? guys tend to look older. 3nodding ahhhh! that must be awkward. o_o twins, okay. but dating? XD
That's Awesome! I never ever knew that! It's probably because of the facial hair. lol Yeah. We're inseparable. I think because we were always together that's why people thought we were dating.

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
That's Awesome! I never ever knew that! It's probably because of the facial hair. lol Yeah. We're inseparable. I think because we were always together that's why people thought we were dating.

• Heh~ it has its good side and bad side. Bad side mostly parents not being able to tell who is who and you end up being scolded or punished for the other one did. Ah~ facial hair does make someone look older. 3nodding I like that you are close with your sister. Some brother-sister relationships are not like that.

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction

• Heh~ it has its good side and bad side. Bad side mostly parents not being able to tell who is who and you end up being scolded or punished for the other one did. Ah~ facial hair does make someone look older. 3nodding I like that you are close with your sister. Some brother-sister relationships are not like that.
That sucks! Has that ever happened to you? I would be so pissed off. I know. I just can't be mad at someone for long periods. I'll be mad for like 10 minutes and then I'll forgive them. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff