Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 409 ]
Total Votes:[ 409 ]

Questionable Pilot

Starlight Princess Lucky

Yup, I'm really going to be open in about 5-20 minutes. 3nodding So, best have your request ready for posting when you see the "annoucement" post up. wink

Cosmic Guardian

Hakui-Kitsune
Starlight Princess Lucky

Yup, I'm really going to be open in about 5-20 minutes. 3nodding So, best have your request ready for posting when you see the "annoucement" post up. wink

Lol well it's definitely ready to go heart

Questionable Pilot

Starlight Princess Lucky

Okay then. I'll be opening in about a minute. 3nodding Won't take too long.

Questionable Pilot

Announcement!

My shop is now open again! Come and request while you can! biggrin

Angelsrocz
DarkRybrin
cutiiebutts
Automatonic Ace
xXxkullottexXx
lonesome dreamz
Althea Dawn
rainy day blues
Kimorchii
Utsukushii_Megami-Sama
you-are-butt
UhhDavidx3

Cosmic Guardian

Hakui-Kitsune

Hi, Hak-Ki! I want your art!
Username(s): Starlight Princess Lucky
Type: Single + possible background (I'll leave that one up to you if you want to make a bg based on pose ideas or not)
Sketch, Black and White, or Color:Color
Do You Have a Pose You Want? I'm totally up for artistic freedom, though if you want a suggestion, I would LOVE an image of Jason in one of his more lighthearted moods. This could be anything from him reading a comic that's hiding within a history textbook, to just sitting around, grinning cheekily at the 4th wall, to his mind concocting an elaborate/pointless project that might include draining a pool so he has something big enough to mix the dough for the world's largest cake. You can totally use your imagination with him
Reference:

Name:
Jason Amdi

Reference:
Some examples of modern clothes. He's got no real set style, so feel free to play with them:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here is his Tenth Prince attire:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And a little younger, but that expression is totally him XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is Artistic Freedom allowed?:
Yes. These images are of Jason in his Tenth prince form, but he is also human, so if you want to put him in more modern/street clothes, let me know!

Height:
Around 5ft 10in

Hair Color:
Brown

Eye Color:
On a normal basis, his eyes are hazel. However, when his power is activated, they change to a blend of red and gold.

Species:
Human

Personality:
Jason is by nature a playful character. He is full of grins and loves a good game, or completing projects that seem both improbable and pointless. He also is fairly quick witted and always ready with a response to whatever he is being told at the time. This often leaves people regarding him as the cheeky class clown. That, however, is exactly how he wants to be viewed. He is fully aware of the dark soul within him, and despite being in light's domain, fully embraces it. When put in his soul's element, his darker colors show, revealing someone who is cunning and analytic, placing his pieces right where they need to be so that whatever situation arises, the outcome comes out in his favor.

Scars/Piercings/Important Features:
Jason has a tiny red gem-like pendant that hangs around his neck by a thin black chain. This is actually a clear gem with a single drop of highly concentrated power in the center. If he is ever in a desperate situation outside of his kingdom, he bites the gem in half and drinks the droplet to get a temporary, yet serious, power boost.

He usually has a little black date-book looking thing with him, which is the tome of the dark king which he has enchanted to better conceal in modern day society.

Bad summary is bad bio:
For thousands of years, the fight between light and darkness has raged on, stretching from planet to planet until no part of the light kingdom Meiyana, or the dark kingdom, Desyramai, was left untouched. However, with the defeat of the ninth king of darkness, a sort of peace settled in as the tenth king came to an agreement with the reigning overseer of light. However, the ninth king is not so willing to let up his reign, and has plans to return as his soul is reincarnated into the chosen tenth prince of darkness. Jason Amdi, a human, is that tenth prince. Born with a dark soul, yet raised under the influence of light, Jason becomes a master of his element and a strong ally to his would-be enemies. But silently, he is calculating and slowly laying down the pieces for his own plan, one which both sides never could have guessed nor hoped for.

Notes: He has a small red gem hanging from his neck by a black chain. I use the demonic pendant for it in the tektek, but the gem is actually a lot smaller than that.
Total Price: 16k (is that really the base price?? I'll fix it if not) + 30bil tip + Maiden Hanabi (because I see it on your wishlist)

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Username(s): you-are-butt
Type: Group / Couple! heart
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color, please~
Do You Have a Pose You Want? something like one of the first three?
Tektek Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and
User Image
Notes: ---
Total Price: 5mil~

Tenacious Lunatic

Oh god, it's me again. I just happen to be online right when you quoted, I swear. sweatdrop

Username(s): Kimorchii
Type: Single
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Colour, but I can leave artistic abilities to you so you can determine what fits best for the pciture. smile
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Anything other than a standing or sitting pose. If you're able to make him do a defensive stance or an attack, that would be awesome. emotion_c8
Reference:
User Image

Notes:
- His eyes are steel-grey and he has a light tan.
- I'd like to see his accessories, piercings and barcode tattoo remain.
- Those bone tentacle things on his back are not necessary to draw!
- Please excuse my shoddy ref sheet and feel free to ask me questions that may be unclear. Aha. :'D
Total Price: I just saw your starting prices. Excuse me while I offer something like... 1bil.

Please do have fun. Thank you for quoting me!

Noble Friend

I offer you a smile to brighten your day.

Username(s): Althea Dawn
Type: Group/Chibi
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Just relaxing and messing around.
Tektek Link:

Notes: I know this is asking a lot. Feel free to knock of any of the characters if you don't think it's worth your time. Tekteks should be linked through the pictures of the avi's.
Total Price: 10bil is about the max I can pay right now. ;-;

Edit~ Oh woops. haha. That took way too long to put together. Guess I'll wait till next time.

~

Questionable Pilot

Starlight Princess Lucky

Thanks for requesting. Everything seems to check out fine. I'll start on your art as soon as I can. 3nodding

you-are-butt

Thanks for requesting. I'll start on your art as soon as I can. 3nodding

Kimorchii

Thanks for requesting again. I'll start on your art as soon as I can. 3nodding You've gotten some impeccable timing, I swear. xd

Althea Dawn

No, it's alright. Since I haven't closed up my slots yet, your request is okay timing-wise. It might take some time to complete, though, since you have 6 characters in your request. Hope you don't mind the longer wait time. sweatdrop

Cosmic Guardian

Hakui-Kitsune
Starlight Princess Lucky

Thanks for requesting. Everything seems to check out fine. I'll start on your art as soon as I can. 3nodding

you-are-butt

Kimorchii

Thanks for requesting again. I'll start on your art as soon as I can. 3nodding You've gotten some impeccable timing, I swear. xd

Althea Dawn

No, it's alright. Since I haven't closed up my slots yet, your request is okay timing-wise. It might take some time to complete, though, since you have 6 characters in your request. Hope you don't mind the longer wait time. sweatdrop

Awesome! Thank you so much! If you have any questions please let me know 3nodding

Noble Friend

Hakui-Kitsune

I offer you a smile to brighten your day.

I can wait till the end of time! emotion_kirakira Though that'd kinda suck since I'd never be able to actually get it.

~

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Hakui-Kitsune
Starlight Princess Lucky

you-are-butt

Kimorchii

Althea Dawn

Yay! Ill send the trade as soon as im back on my computer heart

Tenacious Lunatic

Hakui-Kitsune
Ahh, I know, it does seem like it. I swear, I wasn't sitting here waiting for 16 hours. xd

But, woo! Thanks so much - I'll send the trade. Please do feel free to ask me any questions. mrgreen

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
Username(s): VerityHattress
Type: =Group/Chibi
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Just the two poking fun at each other.
Tektek Link:
User ImageUser Image

Notes: Just your amazing artistic touch to it.
Total Price:
I am going to go with the group cost, 20K (10k each). You get more that way then if I was to do the price of two chibi drawings.

Questionable Pilot

Starlight Princess Lucky

I'll be sure to. 3nodding Would you like me to PM any future questions or just ask you here through quote?
By the way, I complete my art trades after I've sent the finished artwork. 3nodding

Althea Dawn

Yeah, that probably isn't the best course of action. xd Waiting till the end of time would just be the longest road to disappointment I can think of.

you-are-butt

That's fine. 3nodding I'll be completing the trade when I've sent you the finished artwork, anyway.

Kimorchii

Or were you? xp
You're welcome. I'll be sure to PM or quote you if I come up with any questions. 3nodding

VerityHattress

Thanks for requesting! I'll start on your art as soon as I can. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas