Sexy Noob

12,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hi, Hak-Ki! I want your art!
Username(s): UhhDavidx3
Type: Full Body!
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color!
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Artistic freedom!
Tektek Link: Can you draw this guy?
User Image
but in this outfit?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Notes:
He's not muscular, and has a cute ish body for a guy! If you could, could you incorporate his shirt design onto the tektek shirt? If you can't or don't want to, I understand completely! Also, you don't have to draw the piercings on his ears. His shirt is also small, so his stomach somewhat shows, and lastly, his shoulders show in this outfit c: He's also around 17, so he doesn't look too young, but he does look like a cutie compared to most mid adult teens.
Total Price: I hope 1b is enough for him!
Feels like old times ;A; I miss these days ;A;

Questionable Pilot

Kio no Tenshi

Yeah, that's fine. 3nodding Can't wait to see what you request. And thanks, I had actually healed up some months ago but due to other things, I didn't come back until now. sweatdrop

Sami-Fire

(Sorry that I didn't reply until now. sweatdrop ) My prices have been the same since I opened this shop, so I'm not adjusting for inflation. I know how much it sucks that Gaia's done that and I decided not to increase since I know not everyone has or can get millions/billions of gold on the fly. 3nodding I think my absolute maximum for group art is 7 people in one piece. If someone wants to request more than 7, it'll have to be a chibi artwork or they'll have to make separate requests for each batch of characters. (Also, 1 request per person each opening.) So, your 4 person group art is fine. 3nodding
And thanks for requesting. I'll start on your art as soon as I can. 3nodding

you-are-butt

Thanks for requesting! I'll start on your art as soon as I can. smile

Determined Milla

Thanks, and I'd like it to keep to just one request, if that's ok. 3nodding Hope I get to see your request whenever you can write it up. smile

UhhDavidx3

You're right, it does feel like the old days. Thanks for requesting, by the way. xd I'll start on it as soon as I can. Oh yeah, when you say "shirt design," do you mean the cut of his shirt in the first reference? How it's like a shawl overtop a 3/4 sleeve shirt?

Rouzenia's Kouhai

Sexy Noob

12,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hakui-Kitsune

Ooh, luck you being on a scholarship. 3nodding Is music school fun? And I would feel the same, if the actual weight of my paycheck meant anything to me. confused So, I always feel that all this exposure to strangers and having to dote on their hand and foot isn't worth it regardless of how many zeroes are on my bi-monthly checks.
Yeah, I've got so many other shows and things to watch that I haven't caught up with it yet, and then sometimes the video feed dies and I have to reload like 7 times to just watch the rest of the episode. gonk That's why I prefer Youtube because their set up is easy to finagle with. I'm really liking Mikoshiba #2 too. xd He's like a more energetic version of Mikoshiba #1. I'm getting vibes that Sosuke's like a jealous old boyfriend/unrequited friend. "Haruka stole Rin away from me, rawr!" and all that stuff. xd
They were first years?? eek I shouldn't be surprised that some of the new students were pompous but at the same time... y'all are younger and haven't had the training the upperclassmen have had. Learn to be humble, ya bunch of greenhorns. Good thing they realized how unrealistically big their egos were before halfway through the season. sweatdrop
Almost somewhat thankfully, the girl's best friend has been a pretty big third wheel and keeps showing up with Boyfriend wants to be alone with Girlfriend. xd Like, one episode he actually paused himself and said the best friend's name as if his "spider sense" was tingling and then she just popped up out of nowhere without even realizing any of it! It's gotten pretty funny even if it's become a recurring gag, though the couple has been allowed some moments (like when he kissed Girlfriend on the lips during the usual local gig to prove to his fans that he wasn't going to give up their relationship just because everyone else is jealous). xd

Yes, Yes, I'm truly lucky for it emotion_c8 And I don't know yet, I start tomorrow actually! And completely understandable. I know for a fact if I didn't really like people too much, I would more than likely hate my job despite the pay, so I can't blame you there. I'm just happy that I have it for extra cash for things that I may want.
The Mikoshiba Duo is tooooooo great. Despite it all, I still need to watch more episodess so I can finally catch up. It sucks being too lazy to click a few buttons to watch anime. Stupid work and school has been tiring me out more than I would like it to, so I can't even see the obviously jealous Sosuke's face as he cries "WHY YOU STILL MY BOYFRIEND?"
Yes, I'm glad that the students understand everything now. I'm truly glad that they have learned better and stopped being filthy heathens LOL. They now know what they're supposed to do, so I'm sure they'll do fine this coming swim season. I'll definitely visit them. I'll enjoy doing that, some more than others, but I'd really like to.
Oh god. I still have Heartstrings saved onto my browser. IF THATS WHATS GOING ON IN IT. ITS TIME TO WATCH IT AGAIN. ITS TOOOOO ADORABLE heart heart heart

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hakui-Kitsune

Excellent, thank you! Trade sent~

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Hakui-Kitsune

Yay! The trade has been sent 4laugh I'm so excited~!

Kawaii Girl

15,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hero 100
yeah just one couple, as i said ill send the refs and stuff tomorrow since im on a tablet.

Questionable Pilot

UhhDavidx3

Ooooh, well, if you survive the first day and can drag yourself to your computer with an semblance of consciousness, I'd like to know how it went. xd Yeah, and what makes it much less tolerable is if you can tolerate kids or not (which I cannot, no matter the age of the child). It's always good to have extra money to spend. You get to live a comfortable life because of it, or you don't have to worry about the necessities as much. 3nodding
Oh god, I can't wait to see the Mikoshiba brothers together in the same room. xd I'm scared for Gou, though, since those boys are pretty forward and have no respect for personal space when they talk to her. Rin, let loose your older brother instincts and protect your baby sister!
Aww, you're going to go visit them even though you're not going to the same school anymore? (At least, that's what it sounds like. Correct me if I'm wrong. 3nodding )
Yes! Episode 11 and onwards is full of cute BF/GF goodness with 3rd Wheel BFF! xd I love Park Shin Hye so much for her expressions, and Jung Yong Hwa is just a freaking heartthrob that makes me squee! ... Though, granted, there have been some lines that make me wince because of the implied chauvinistic undertones. sweatdrop As if GF can't protect herself from non-threatening fangirls and other things.

Sami-Fire

You're welcome. 3nodding I'll complete my side of the trade when I send you the finished art.

you-are-butt

Glad you're excited. xd And I'll complete my side of the trade when I've sent you the finished art.

Determined Milla

Ah, ok. 3nodding See you tomorrow then.

Rouzenia's Kouhai

Sexy Noob

12,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hakui-Kitsune

You're right, it does feel like the old days. Thanks for requesting, by the way. xd I'll start on it as soon as I can. Oh yeah, when you say "shirt design," do you mean the cut of his shirt in the first reference? How it's like a shawl overtop a 3/4 sleeve shirt?

Oh no, sorry.
I meant it as far as the little happy face looking design on the shirt on the first ref emotion_c8
Just anywhere on the shirt would do, honestly! And of course, if you don't/can't do it in a way, you don't have to do it!
I'm just glad that you're wiling to do my oc!
If you accept, I'll send the trade immediately!
And I see you're planning to keep your normal costs!
That's rather nice of you having due the inflation period.
I'll at least try to keep your funds up by paying billions to try and help you as I think that's really noble of you!

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Hakui-Kitsune

Sounds good! 4laugh

Greedy Noob

8,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Username: Crimson Fox Flare
Type: Chibi?
Color please biggrin
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Sitting down? o.o
Tektek Link:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Notes: Nothing really biggrin
Total Price:10-100m?

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Yay, it's reopened!
I'll wait some more time before making a request. :3

Questionable Pilot

UhhDavidx3

Ohhh, okay. xd Sorry I misread that. I was genuinely confused 'cause I couldn't see the smiley face on the shirt. Since it's not a super complex design, I'm fine with putting it in the artwork. So, yeah, I do accept your request. 3nodding You don't have to pay me in the billions, though, especially if you don't have enough gold to do so. xd As long as you pay the minimum for the art, I'm fine with whatever you give.

Crimson Fox Flare

Thank you for requesting! biggrin I'll start on your art once I have opened up one of my regular slots. 3nodding (The pose, type, and pricing is fine, by the way.)

EviCa

Okay then. 3nodding Thank you for your patience.

Stedd_Winter's Queen

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Hakui-Kitsune
Kio no Tenshi

Yeah, that's fine. 3nodding Can't wait to see what you request. And thanks, I had actually healed up some months ago but due to other things, I didn't come back until now. sweatdrop

Oh its fine, I know how that goes! lol Same thing happens to me too~ Just glad to know you're doing well :3

Oh and here is my request~ If what I want is to confusing of to hard just let me know, I have a billion ideas of what to do for avi art~

Username(s): Kio no Tenshi and Wulf of Mirrah
Type: Chibi
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Well for the pose I was wondering if you could put my avi under a blanket (Kinda like the sheet ghost this but without the wholes cut into the blanket) and his avi lifting the blanket so it goes over his head. Out side the blanket do you think you can draw a little ~ with a heart at the end? And over to the side, somewhere above my avi can you do a really quick sketch, very chibi, I don't care how good or bad, of my avi's face blushing and saying "I'm suppose to be a scary blanket monster!"
Tektek Link:
Me: User Image

Wulf of Mirrah: User Image

Notes: Feel free to add anything else you think would be cute, we both like cute things in our art and we say stupid little cheesy one liners to each other for the fun of it. So just have fun with it! It you what to write things all over the blanket go for it, or draw hearts. If something seems empty go ahead and add something! We are a very goofy and just relaxed couple so whatever you add, if you add anything, will be awesome!

Total Price: Total should be: 13k-17k but I want to give you 1 bill because I just love your art!

rainy day blues's Compadre

Shy Detective

Hakui-Kitsune

Ahh awesome! Now i have a reason to stay XD
I'll post my request later as i think i might fall under the other slots? as i live in England..;

Questionable Pilot

Kio no Tenshi

Your request checks out fine. Thanks for posting it! biggrin I'll start on it as soon as I complete one of the other requests, ok? 3nodding

lonesome dreamz

Sounds fine to me. 3nodding Go ahead and post your request whenever you get time and I'll add it to my Timezone Slots.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff