Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 409 ]
Total Votes:[ 409 ]

Magical Duck

Hakui-Kitsune
rainy day blues

Well, maybe in the distant future, when the experimentation has died down a bit, the crime fighting will begin. xd

What side would you be on?

Questionable Pilot

Kio no Tenshi

Yeah, that's what I'm planning. sweatdrop I've also got some freebies to attend to, though. Regardless, I'm glad you still like my art. 3nodding

rainy day blues

Probably the neutral civilian, who gets caught in the collateral damage? xd (God help me if I was in the realm of the Man of Steel movie, what with all those destroyed buildings and stuff.)

Magical Duck

Hakui-Kitsune

rainy day blues

Probably the neutral civilian, who gets caught in the collateral damage? xd (God help me if I was in the realm of the Man of Steel movie, what with all those destroyed buildings and stuff.)

It's what his fathers would have wanted. xd

Yuo wouldn't want to be a super? surprised

Questionable Pilot

rainy day blues

Nah, too much responsibility. I wonder if there has been a super that kept their powers lowkey because they didn't want to join the ranks of Superman and Wonder Woman because of the responsibility aspect?

Stedd_Winter's Queen

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Hakui-Kitsune
Kio no Tenshi

Yeah, that's what I'm planning. sweatdrop I've also got some freebies to attend to, though. Regardless, I'm glad you still like my art. 3nodding

Oh gosh, you do have a lot to do! Hopefully you get your time to relax! I'll always want art from you! It's so cute! Even my boyfriend thinks so!

Magical Duck

Hakui-Kitsune
rainy day blues

Nah, too much responsibility. I wonder if there has been a super that kept their powers lowkey because they didn't want to join the ranks of Superman and Wonder Woman because of the responsibility aspect?

I guess if I had super powers I'd use them to cheat at life rather than to actually save anyone. sweatdrop

Questionable Pilot

Kio no Tenshi

Actually, I think I will have time. 3nodding Just have 1 new freebie to finished before I have nothing on my plate, and I have tomorrow off. So, yay. smile And I'm glad you and your boyfriend still like my art. Much appreciated. whee

rainy day blues

Oh yeah, especially if it's a power that can really be effective in everyday life. 3nodding

Stedd_Winter's Queen

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Hakui-Kitsune
Kio no Tenshi

Actually, I think I will have time. 3nodding Just have 1 new freebie to finished before I have nothing on my plate, and I have tomorrow off. So, yay. smile And I'm glad you and your boyfriend still like my art. Much appreciated. whee

Woot! Relaxing time! Glad you have that time off!
Well you know how to make my requests so cute! You know what's cute! And your art is cute too!

Magical Duck

Hakui-Kitsune

rainy day blues

Oh yeah, especially if it's a power that can really be effective in everyday life. 3nodding

Telekinesis would be a life saver *feels lazy* xd

Questionable Pilot

Kio no Tenshi

Yeah, now if only I didn't get freebie requests right after I finish off some. sweatdrop Guess I'll have to type "FULL" all over it so I can get a few days with out any requests.
Really? I always feel like I don't try for the regular kind of cute enough. xd

rainy day blues

And teleportation. 3nodding No need for those pesky gas prices when you can instantaneously go anywhere. Even if it's limited distance teleportation.

Magical Duck

Hakui-Kitsune

rainy day blues

And teleportation. 3nodding No need for those pesky gas prices when you can instantaneously go anywhere. Even if it's limited distance teleportation.

What happens if you accidentally teleport in a wall?

Noble Friend

Just dropping into say hi! emotion_yatta
rainy day blues

Uuuum...just pray you don't? sweatdrop That'd be pretty bad....

Magical Duck

Althea Dawn
Just dropping into say hi! emotion_yatta
rainy day blues

Uuuum...just pray you don't? sweatdrop That'd be pretty bad....

You'll have to plan before you teleport, which takes away the fun and spontaneity of it. sweatdrop

Noble Friend

rainy day blues
Or you could just take your chances. emotion_awesome

Questionable Pilot

rainy day blues

Maybe bring a screwdriver or some wall-cutting tool if you ever get stuck in a wall? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff