Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visited?

+1 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Elythia's Bae

Queen Ichi
P Y X l S

emotion_kirakira wahhhh oh my goodness yaaaay! I'm so sosososos excited! Hehe Thankyou! c:

whelp. *v* i finished.

whenever you are online send a trade and i'll send you the art.

waaah okay thankyou sooo much emotion_kirakira
i sent the trade so you can pm it to me whenever please ^^
I have a request that isn't my avie. I want a cute image of the pokemon Mew holding an anchor underwater. I have 6B gold, but I can go through my inventory and sell some things if you're up for the job. heart
I like your style and I'm open to whatever you have in mind.

Thanks!

Magical Girl

Circus of Values
15 b for: 1 // 2 // 3, Please?

okay. letting you know that you are next. * v*
give it a few days? I'm aiming for tomorrow but realistically probably tuesday.

Contessa Neko

Sadly I have that item already. I'm not generally that picky as long as the item is 15bil or above. Sorry.

moonbeam5003

Awwwwe, I would love to do a Mew. Of course when a slot opens up because I'm positively full. I have a couples art coming too but if you want I can quote you when there is a opening? (Unfortunately it'll still be 15bil but I'm good with gold+items)

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Queen Ichi
oh hello. we haven't talked in a quite a while.
*fist bumps of lazy people*

The idea of putting a show online only is incredibly bad marketing. If they kept it online only from the start or had the newest episodes on the site first before putting on TV, cool, that could work. You can't simply move the whole show online and expect to have more success than a TV slot. I would imagine it is a big slap in the face to everyone who worked on the show too. "This isn't GOOD enough for TV." I think I might have attempted once to watch Korra on their site and I just gave up because IT WAS HORRIBLE.

Oh, I hear that there is a ship of Korra with the fire lady. At least I see all these fan art on Facebook from my one friend. lol. So it MUST be a thing but it can't because LESBIANS! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! rolleyes

ER. YES. I AM A SABRES FAN. *V* ONLY UP FROM HERE U NO!
Woah. That looks really cool and creepy as s**t. That rib cage thing makes me nervous. It's like someone needs to feed that doll more. I could see some artists using these dolls for photographs. You can make them extremely realistic and place them into a setting. Would be an expensive way to make a installation but hey. like this. It even has tattoos on it but this is seriously like those strange doll paintings that this guy does. He is constantly in one of those art magazines.

LOL HI THIS IS ME BEING A COMPLETE LAZY JERK AND REPLYING 7000 YEARS LATER!
        I'M SORRYYY;;;

Yeah fans were PISSED OFF. The creators though were SUPER gracious about how they handled the ordeal publicly though. Bless Bryke~ heart
        According to them, the show was more of a success online since people nationwide could watch it whenever they pleased. I always watched Korra when new episoded premiered and if I couldn't I'd get it recorded, so I guess Nick gave them shitty to no rerun times?? :l
        Ahh yes.. The Korrasami ship.. I have such mixed feeling about the ship to be honest. It's one of those things that I love Bryke for, but then the fanbase kills my love for the pair. I also REALLY wanted other non-ship things to happen. It's hard for me to voice my opinion about them, especially online, because EVERYONE is so eager to jump down my throat and call me a homophobe and not listen to what I have to say.. lol

WOO HOCKEY!! To be honest, I didn't get into the sport until a couple years ago. It's boxing, on ice, with a bunch of other stuff. It's practically combining my two favorite sports. XD I'm a fan of Tampa, however I do like that Panthers did unexpectedly decent this season. A TIIINNNY part of me wanted them to make playoffs.

I know right! I think gorgeous yet creepy is one of my favorite aesthetics. I'm SURE there is a better way to phrase that, but lazy. ;00
        OH MAN that is gorgeous!! I'm always in awe when people can get their photos to look like paints and their pantings to look like photos.
User Image

OMG can I just say that I love your artwork!!! heart

User Image

Magical Girl

Circus of Values

oh heeey. i didn't forget about you. would of been done last week but you know how life goes....
art is done. i might of totally screwed up that trade but whenever that gets all sorted from my ******** up, I'll PM you the goods.

Magical Girl

CandyDips
User Image
        So cute! I love your style! It's so unique!
        I'd love it if you could draw MIA for me,
        but I do understand if her frills get too troublesome...
        Then consider my neko?
        For 15bil + few items?
        Pixel By Seryene

Sooooo. I noticed last week that the links don't work anymore.
Does that mean you don't want a cheeb anymore?

Niki-Senpai

LOL. LOOK AT ME! I'M THE SAME WAY!

Well. I stopped watching Nick ages ago but whenever I flipped through the tv I never saw it on, even when they had the original series, it was never on as much as shows like iCarly which seemed to be on all the freaking time (Plus my cousin would watch it everyday, all day when I babysat). So I can understand they wanted to move it to a online format so people can have easy access when they didn't bother showing Avatar on tv. Still super shitty. They could of done it better.
lol. It's like that with a lot of shows. Doctor Who is one of the worst in that regard with who the Doctor is romantically involved with. Current circles get into fits if you don't agree because of this point and this interaction, urgh. People have really strong opinions and when they find someone that doesn't agree with their opinion they FORCEFULLY try to argue scream that they are right and you are wrong. It makes you want to keep quiet about what series you like.

Oh my goodness. Hockey is the best! Playoff season is the best! That's when the real hockey begins. It was amazing to see how good hockey can be. I was blown away the first playoff game this year because the Sabres have been so terrible I forgot how great the sport can be.
Tampa is doing really well. They are destroying everyone. Curious as to how well they'll do against Chicago. I can totally see the Cup final being those two teams and if Tampa gets into the finals it'll only be positive for the organization and the fan base. They need more people following hockey down there.
Well, I don't think Panther would of gone in. I'm just glad that Boston got knocked out. They can practice golfing with the Leafs, I'm sure they can show Boston a few pointers from all the days off they had every year.

Special Garbage

23,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Queen Ichi
User Image
        THAT IS NOT THE CASE.
        I needed to change the ref sheets since there were some misunderstandings coming from it.
        OMG! That means that other people probably are like what happened? OTL.
        Consider Mia?
        User Image
        - Shy
        - Cry Baby
        - Cute
        - Scaredy Cat

Or consider Kia?
        User Image
        - Outgoing
        - Playful
        - Brave
        Pixel By Seryene

Magical Girl

CandyDips
Queen Ichi
User Image
        THAT IS NOT THE CASE.
        I needed to change the ref sheets since there were some misunderstandings coming from it.
        OMG! That means that other people probably are like what happened? OTL.
        Consider Mia?
        User Image
        - Shy
        - Cry Baby
        - Cute
        - Scaredy Cat

Or consider Kia?
        User Image
        - Outgoing
        - Playful
        - Brave
        Pixel By Seryene

Awesome!! Thank you. I was going to message you earlier about it but I didn't have time. I'm curious as to how everyone else didn't notice it, hahaha. Or they downloaded the image unlike me.

I'll start working on yours now. c:

Special Garbage

23,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Queen Ichi
User Image
        No problem! Thanks for letting me know! : O
        Pixel By Seryene

Magical Girl

eggou

i have a slot open if you want that couple art still. :]

Magical Girl

Lyric Rainvale
There are so many requests ahead of me. O.O
I guess I'll post and hope.
Would you be willing to draw this avatar for 40bil?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have a slot open if you still want a cheeb. n__n
it will probably go faster if I don't get that couple art too since I'm almost done with Candys.

Magical Girl

heart I no longer have any reservations so open slots for all. smile

Alien Sex Symbol

omg you have slots open!

30 bil for this avi?
User Image

Magical Girl

Ophelia Laments
omg you have slots open!

30 bil for this avi?
User Image
What a lovely avatar. Well, badass might be more appropriate but yes! I'll throw you on the list when I get home. What are the items going on around her chest/shoulders? I know it's that super lowcut shirt but the smaller gold behind the cross necklace made me confuzled.

Any particular pose? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces