Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Queen Ichi
tsk. its fiiiiine. plus you were away in Cali. * v* That sounded fuuuuunnnn.

Yesssssss. Can't be too mad at them because they did make it to the conference finals. Though they are tied. Looks like a full seven game series will be upon us. I would love to see Tampa get to the finals. Though doubtful they would fun against either Chicago or Anaheim. They are really good.

It was fun! I was there for my cousin's wedding so a lot of my family flew there too. So much cousin bonding~ <3
        Plus the weather there was sooo nice. :sits here and sobs in the Florida humidity:

True that! I hope they take it. ******** the Rangers! evil
        The past two west coast games were insane! Triple OT then another OT!! emotion_0A0
        Also funny story about the game last night. My mom asked who was playing, and since they abbreviate the team names to ANA and CHI on the scoreboard, she asked "China and who?" rofl
        China Blackhawks is my new team, btw. d:

Magical Girl

Niki-Senpai
Queen Ichi
tsk. its fiiiiine. plus you were away in Cali. * v* That sounded fuuuuunnnn.

Yesssssss. Can't be too mad at them because they did make it to the conference finals. Though they are tied. Looks like a full seven game series will be upon us. I would love to see Tampa get to the finals. Though doubtful they would fun against either Chicago or Anaheim. They are really good.

It was fun! I was there for my cousin's wedding so a lot of my family flew there too. So much cousin bonding~ <3
        Plus the weather there was sooo nice. :sits here and sobs in the Florida humidity:

True that! I hope they take it. ******** the Rangers! evil
        The past two west coast games were insane! Triple OT then another OT!! emotion_0A0
        Also funny story about the game last night. My mom asked who was playing, and since they abbreviate the team names to ANA and CHI on the scoreboard, she asked "China and who?" rofl
        China Blackhawks is my new team, btw. d:

urgh. cousin bonding is the best. i miss my awesome sauce cousin who lives too far away to visit now. ; - ; (I'm sorry. The heat is the worst in Florida. It rarely gets higher than 85 here. It was 65 Saturday and we sat outside all day basking in the cool air)

Seriously. ******** 'em. and ******** the teams and companies that want it to be a Chicago vs Rangers final just so they can hit the biggest markets in the States. ffffff. it's better for the game if its Anaheim and Tampa. AND OMG. HAHAHA. Chicago last night tried soooo hard. they sucked soooo bad last night and still lost in the first few minutes of OT. Beautiful.

HA. That's a good one. I did a durp moment myself. My father asked who was playing a few days ago and I said: Chicago and Blackhawks... and then face palmed immediately. I just don't want hockey to end damn it.

Original Gaian

Queen Ichi

Username: B A B Y C O C K

Reference:
User Image

Art references can be found in my art gallery here.

Offer: 20b

Magical Girl

B A B Y C O C K
Queen Ichi

Username: B A B Y C O C K

Reference:
User Image

Art references can be found in my art gallery here.

Offer: 20b

great timing since i have time right now to start.
to the list you go~~

anddddddddd holy smokes thats a lot of art.
i went through all of it. @____@;;;

Original Gaian

Queen Ichi

Awesome trade sent!
Well yeah since I'll be leaving Gaia art will be my only remembrance. <3

Elythia's Bae

Queen Ichi

yaaay youre open <3 c:
hehe i was wondering if id
be able to request again if
youd be okay with that, i
have a new male id love
for you to take a look at ^^

Magical Girl

P Y X l S
Queen Ichi

yaaay youre open <3 c:
have a new male id love

<3333 oh hello there, it's lovely to see you again.

new character? oooooh~
it is always okay~~ like i would turn anything down.
lets see him. yum_puddi

Elythia's Bae

Queen Ichi
P Y X l S
Queen Ichi

yaaay youre open <3 c:
have a new male id love

<3333 oh hello there, it's lovely to see you again.

new character? oooooh~
it is always okay~~ like i would turn anything down.
lets see him. yum_puddi

Hehe its great to see you as well emotion_hug how have you been?!
and yes yes hehe, i just got him for my birthday ^^ if you dont
like him i completely understand <3 c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Queen Ichi
urgh. cousin bonding is the best. i miss my awesome sauce cousin who lives too far away to visit now. ; - ; (I'm sorry. The heat is the worst in Florida. It rarely gets higher than 85 here. It was 65 Saturday and we sat outside all day basking in the cool air)

Seriously. ******** 'em. and ******** the teams and companies that want it to be a Chicago vs Rangers final just so they can hit the biggest markets in the States. ffffff. it's better for the game if its Anaheim and Tampa. AND OMG. HAHAHA. Chicago last night tried soooo hard. they sucked soooo bad last night and still lost in the first few minutes of OT. Beautiful.

HA. That's a good one. I did a durp moment myself. My father asked who was playing a few days ago and I said: Chicago and Blackhawks... and then face palmed immediately. I just don't want hockey to end damn it.

I live near about half of my cousins, so I get to see them a lot. The other half are spread out around NY, NJ, MD, and Cali. Oh also Philippines. d:
        Fuuu I'm so jealous of your weather! My AC is currently broken so it's a million degrees inside my house. :sob:

I agree!! I'm so mad right now that Tampa hasn't been able to tie up the current game. T . T
        TAMPA PLZ JUST TAKE IT OMG fffuuuasdk
        LMAO FOR REALL!!! My brother wants Chicago to win so he so happy that they got into OT, only to have me laugh in his face shortly after. rofl
        We are rooting for opposing teams on both conferences though. I'd be more happy with Chicago v. Tampa than Anaheim v. Rangers. As long as Rangers have no chance at winning the cup I will be fine. lol

Magical Girl

Niki-Senpai

I live near about half of my cousins, so I get to see them a lot. The other half are spread out around NY, NJ, MD, and Cali. Oh also Philippines. d:
        Fuuu I'm so jealous of your weather! My AC is currently broken so it's a million degrees inside my house. :sob:

I agree!! I'm so mad right now that Tampa hasn't been able to tie up the current game. T . T
        TAMPA PLZ JUST TAKE IT OMG fffuuuasdk
        LMAO FOR REALL!!! My brother wants Chicago to win so he so happy that they got into OT, only to have me laugh in his face shortly after. rofl
        We are rooting for opposing teams on both conferences though. I'd be more happy with Chicago v. Tampa than Anaheim v. Rangers. As long as Rangers have no chance at winning the cup I will be fine. lol

i live by my 2 older cousins but thats about it. everyone else is scattered to other states and countries like you.
urgh. that sucks ball sacks. and you guys have no basements to escape to (i think). bless your soul. ;---;

HA. THEY JUST SCORED A GOAL! ...butthatreallydoesn'tmatterwhenitsfreakingfivetwo!!!!
Jesus. What is happening in this game right now? Please shtap. You need to win this game. Don't go to a game seven!

good. rub it in to your brother as much as possible. if chicago doesn't get in, it would be amazing. it's the beginning of the end for them. oh man. that's the best way to watch a game, when you have someone who is rooting for the other team. when your team wins...ooooh its so satisfying. Yes, I'm down with Rangers never getting the cup and ffuuuccccccccck now its 6.

Magical Girl

P Y X l S

oh he is perfect <3333
i just did a green bodied mohawk character just recently. its the third spoiler on the first post. xD
how funny.

Anything specific about this one that should be noted?

Lunatic

this is such sweet art! :-)

Elythia's Bae

Queen Ichi
P Y X l S

oh he is perfect <3333
i just did a green bodied mohawk character just recently. its the third spoiler on the first post. xD
how funny.

Anything specific about this one that should be noted?

emotion_kirakira y-you really think so?! yaaaaaaay! thaaankyou emotion_hug
and oh my goodness i didnt notice her before but she is
soooo awesome! heeh love it! and hmm, nothing major
really. i can give you his mini description if youd like?
and if you could just add all this piercings and do me
a favor and not make his ears as stretched thatd be
perfection ! ^^ i cant think of anything else really
besides that //sorry lol mind is all over the place xD

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Queen Ichi

i live by my 2 older cousins but thats about it. everyone else is scattered to other states and countries like you.
urgh. that sucks ball sacks. and you guys have no basements to escape to (i think). bless your soul. ;---;

HA. THEY JUST SCORED A GOAL! ...butthatreallydoesn'tmatterwhenitsfreakingfivetwo!!!!
Jesus. What is happening in this game right now? Please shtap. You need to win this game. Don't go to a game seven!

good. rub it in to your brother as much as possible. if chicago doesn't get in, it would be amazing. it's the beginning of the end for them. oh man. that's the best way to watch a game, when you have someone who is rooting for the other team. when your team wins...ooooh its so satisfying. Yes, I'm down with Rangers never getting the cup and ffuuuccccccccck now its 6.

I actually don't think I've ever known anyone here in FL that has a basement. Then again we're at sea level, so I really doubt someone here does. ; o ;"
        I've been in my underwear laying on the floor almost all day. Thankfully there's no carpet floors. hah

:sobs a lot: TAMPA WHYYYY </33333
        UGGG I KNOW!!! They're dominating and will probably keep it up in game seven, plus they'll be home. LKSjg;wlkjfSOOOO MADDDD D:<<
        I don't think I can finish watching this game "OrL

lol Yeah lots of yelling happens. Hockey is one of the few sports I watch, so it's fun watching it with my brother since he follows pretty much all sports. I think I like it when we root for the same team though since, for whatever reason, he's the only person I'm competitive with. It sometimes stresses me out. rofl

Capitalist

THESE ARE SO CUTE AHHH.

Would you be interested in drawing one of these cuties for 30bil? surprised

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items