Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visited?

+1 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Mewling Kitten

Magical Girl

Niki-Senpai

Ah. I like looking at those old tails from afar. So pretty but I can't use it.
ooooooh. those two are really nice. the gradual thick to thin is nice. Fragments is nice. I have one of of those.

Haha. There are a LOT of episodes. Be prepared. HAVE YOU SEEN THE LAST AIRBENDER?!

They generally are the same :err. Yes. I don't have an issue with couples but they just take longer.

edit; s**t. i don't know what happened up there. I don't even remember what I wrote, ******** it..

Tall Dark and Snarky

aw. thank you. ^^

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Queen Ichi

lol Right! I remember the Dark Halo was my jam. I didn't like the things at the hip though.

lol Okay, when I have a lot of free time then. XD
        HAVE I??!? I've binged watched that series at least three time when I was in college. A+ background TV right there!

:was actually asking for Snarky: XD
        Thank you for answering!

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Queen Ichi

aw. thank you. ^^
sure. i'll download it and so you can delete it so it'll be surprise!

HHHHHhhh thank you!
And thank you for that as well. xo) I'll send you a trade!

Niki
Akdjflsdf /squish
Thank you. T w T

Magical Girl

Niki-Senpai
Queen Ichi

lol Right! I remember the Dark Halo was my jam. I didn't like the things at the hip though.

lol Okay, when I have a lot of free time then. XD
        HAVE I??!? I've binged watched that series at least three time when I was in college. A+ background TV right there!

:was actually asking for Snarky: XD
        Thank you for answering!

Ooooh god. When Dark Halo first came out my friends and I got four of them. I still have two of them left. They were great money makers. I used it for the wings pose.

yessssss. the best television nick has made in a long time. there was a lot of love made into that show. still annoyed they didn't have a kataraxzuko ending LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DAMN IT.

ah. xD

Tall Dark and Snarky

fabulous. *v*
thank you for that item tip too.
AND YOU TOO NIKI. I FORGOT TO SAY THIS.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Queen Ichi

fabulous. *v*

Awyiss.
Q w Q /
Thank you, too!

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Queen Ichi

Ooooh god. When Dark Halo first came out my friends and I got four of them. I still have two of them left. They were great money makers. I used it for the wings pose.

yessssss. the best television nick has made in a long time. there was a lot of love made into that show. still annoyed they didn't have a kataraxzuko ending LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DAMN IT.

ah. xD

Tall Dark and Snarky

fabulous. *v*

lol I loved that item! I remember people called it the v****a face halo or something like that. lol
        I actually loved that pose.

YES! AtLA was AMAZING! Hands down the BEST synopsis episode ever too!
        lol I actually didn't mind the not Zutara ending. but that might be because I love Dante Basco LOL

You're welcome~<3

:waves to Snarky and attempts to send more of her friends your way: >;3

Planetary Fashionista

OMG I want one of these so much!

May I please have one?

Username: Jubilee Jublae
Offer: 20bil
Reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I would be so happy if you would be able to do either of those avis. Whichever you like best n_n
Anything Else: Both avis have freckles, i'd love it if you could include them. Also pose and expression are free reign on your end.
Payment: Please let me know when to send a trade. heart

Magical Girl

Niki-Senpai

I actually never thought of that, huh. Now I can't look at it the same way anymore.

lolololol. I dreamt a whole episode of Avatar once and it felt like I had seen it rather than make it up but that dream set sail my ship... until the cave episode and I raged for a week. I had to google Dante Basco AND THEN I REALIZED HE WAS IN HOOK!!!!!!! RAFLO~ or something That's so cool that he voiced Zuko.

:silently praises you:

Jubilee Jublae

oh my goodness. *v*
that first one. with the latte. this will happen.
a tragedy will unfold. i have the perfect thing for this.

uum. i'll let you know when to send it. for now don't worry about it. it'll be a couple days before I get to yours.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Queen Ichi

I actually never thought of that, huh. Now I can't look at it the same way anymore.

lolololol. I dreamt a whole episode of Avatar once and it felt like I had seen it rather than make it up but that dream set sail my ship... until the cave episode and I raged for a week. I had to google Dante Basco AND THEN I REALIZED HE WAS IN HOOK!!!!!!! RAFLO~ or something That's so cool that he voiced Zuko.

:silently praises you:

lol Sorry for tarnishing Dark Halo's clean image for you. lol

Aww.. I'm sorry you ship sunk. But on the plus side, Aang and Katara has amazing and perfect cloud babies! ; o ; You can't not love Meelo!
        YES! He was Rufio!! I might get to meet him at a con. = o = <333

lol No need. The friend I tried to send your way is a buttface and needs to do a sketch of him and his lady friend. XD

Planetary Fashionista

Queen Ichi

Jubilee Jublae

oh my goodness. *v*
that first one. with the latte. this will happen.
a tragedy will unfold. i have the perfect thing for this.

uum. i'll let you know when to send it. for now don't worry about it. it'll be a couple days before I get to yours.
yay!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see what you're able to do with her heart

Magical Girl

Jeez. That dang cover took a bit longer than I thought to finish. NOW I CAN WORK ON MY ART SHOP. I'm a loser and left my sketches are work soooo lets do this fresh from my head. >:UUU YOSH! I'll respond to you later Niki. I need to go go go on these. lol.

edit; HA! OF COURSE. So. I lost all progress on IVANS. Soooooooooo tomorrow fresh start. yeah. lets do that.

editedit; SO. I LOST SOME OF IT AGAIN. My computer really doesn't like you.

Magical Girl

lRVlN

awesome emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

I think his attitude would be best described as
a jolly type XD

I for sure would like him smiling, maybe doing
a ''thumbs up'' as well. you can have him even
sitting down waving or something XD artistic freedom. yum_puddi
I would just like him to have a smile, If It's alright. c:

I took you literally here. haha.

WELP. I lost your art twice (and the first time wasn't my fault! the second though was totally my fault) and sadly the first one was so good. I was really happy with how it came out and then it was gone. sob OTL Whatever. s**t happens. Gotta roll with the punches.

emotion_kirakira hope you like it.
User Image

& thank you for the wings. > u <

Magical Girl

Niki-Senpai

lol Sorry for tarnishing Dark Halo's clean image for you. lol

Aww.. I'm sorry you ship sunk. But on the plus side, Aang and Katara has amazing and perfect cloud babies! ; o ; You can't not love Meelo!
        YES! He was Rufio!! I might get to meet him at a con. = o = <333

lol No need. The friend I tried to send your way is a buttface and needs to do a sketch of him and his lady friend. XD

lol. I'm just sad I never caught on years ago.

Haha. Those little kids are precious. I saw a gif of one of them doing the: "Be the leaf" over and over again. Or was it I'm the Leaf?

WHAAAAAAAT?! If only going to cons were bare able I would go more often but that sounds awesome. Used to go to Anime North up in Toronto, they had a few voice characters every year. I think we had someone who voiced one of the Inuyasha characters there one year. Ha. Actually, their ball joint doll panels are super clicky. If you don't own more than 5 or so dolls they ignored your existence. Very nasty bunch. Of course that was years back.

lol. I get that feeling.
&AND I FINALLY RESPONDED!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas