awesome emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

I think his attitude would be best described as
a jolly type XD

I for sure would like him smiling, maybe doing
a ''thumbs up'' as well. you can have him even
sitting down waving or something XD artistic freedom. yum_puddi
I would just like him to have a smile, If It's alright. c:

I took you literally here. haha.

WELP. I lost your art twice (and the first time wasn't my fault! the second though was totally my fault) and sadly the first one was so good. I was really happy with how it came out and then it was gone. sob OTL Whatever. s**t happens. Gotta roll with the punches.

emotion_kirakira hope you like it.
User Image

& thank you for the wings. > u <

oMG emotion_jawdrop
I love it ty emotion_kirakira
and no problem. emotion_kirakira redface
Thanks again c:

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

25bil for one of these? :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry my avi's are a bit annoying >/////< let me know if you need an item list.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Queen Ichi
lol. I'm just sad I never caught on years ago.

Haha. Those little kids are precious. I saw a gif of one of them doing the: "Be the leaf" over and over again. Or was it I'm the Leaf?

WHAAAAAAAT?! If only going to cons were bare able I would go more often but that sounds awesome. Used to go to Anime North up in Toronto, they had a few voice characters every year. I think we had someone who voiced one of the Inuyasha characters there one year. Ha. Actually, their ball joint doll panels are super clicky. If you don't own more than 5 or so dolls they ignored your existence. Very nasty bunch. Of course that was years back.

lol. I get that feeling.
&AND I FINALLY RESPONDED!

IT'S OKAY! It takes me eons to reply to things sometimes. :is a lazy socializer:

It took me a while to catch onto Avatar also. I don't mind though since I didn't have to go through the agonizing wait. I followed Korra and that was annoying +Nick being dumb with airing them on TV and their budget.
        Yes! Tenzin and Pema's kids are too cute! ; u ;
        Yeah, it was be the leaf. Also this video.

You're in Canada? 0:
        Ah that actually sounds kind of awesome! I usually go to a con or two every year. I'm honestly still a little iffy on going this year though because I have a lot of plans already, but if I can I will. XD
        I've never been into the BJD thing, but the dolls and the customizations I've seen are very lovely.

Sarcastic Punk

35b for any style here emotion_kirakira

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Girl

*stares in disgust* and we are filled again. jkiloveyouall.

Vannequin

Sure! * V*
uuuuuh. they all look awesome to make. IDK. GAH. SURPRISE?! If I do something wrong with it do tell me I'll fix it. Sometimes the smallest details escape me when items layer and its so hard to keep up with all the items to really know what they look solo. jesus. i have no idea what one i want.

Niki-Senpai

IT'S OKAY! It takes me eons to reply to things sometimes. :is a lazy socializer:

It took me a while to catch onto Avatar also. I don't mind though since I didn't have to go through the agonizing wait. I followed Korra and that was annoying +Nick being dumb with airing them on TV and their budget.
        Yes! Tenzin and Pema's kids are too cute! ; u ;
        Yeah, it was be the leaf. Also this video.

You're in Canada? 0:
        Ah that actually sounds kind of awesome! I usually go to a con or two every year. I'm honestly still a little iffy on going this year though because I have a lot of plans already, but if I can I will. XD
        I've never been into the BJD thing, but the dolls and the customizations I've seen are very lovely.

Lazy poster unite! xD I sometimes say 'oh, i'll respond to that later...' five days later... ********.

Watching shows all in one go is one of life's greatest pleasures. You miss out in the crazy fandom and build up to each episode but there is no waiting which I feel is better. But yeah, I heard horror stories with how they handled Korra. With how successful The Last Airbender was you would think they would green light at LEAST two seasons. It's all about profits. :'(
Oh. That wasn't their kids. lol. IDK. I should probably watch it.

oh no, i'm not a leafs fan, god no. I live close to the border so it's a easy drive. It was easier before 9/11 where you didn't even need a passport but now they have these beautiful enhanced licenses. God sent.
I was really into anime cons when I was younger but I went back a few years ago and I had second hand embarrassment with how some people behaved.
My two friends were/are really into those dolls. I went with them to the meetings. Beautiful dolls but I can't justify spending that much money. I would rather but art things. OTL

Miss Dora Tonks

I actually just got filled up. :'(
I'll quote you when I have a slot open if you'll be still interested.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Queen Ichi
*stares in disgust* and we are filled again. jkiloveyouall.

Vannequin

Sure! * V*
uuuuuh. they all look awesome to make. IDK. GAH. SURPRISE?! If I do something wrong with it do tell me I'll fix it. Sometimes the smallest details escape me when items layer and its so hard to keep up with all the items to really know what they look solo. jesus. i have no idea what one i want.

asdfgbhhnd thank you ;o;
let me know need the item lists!

Can I make a cheeky request? ninja

if you end up picking avi #1 or #3 would you mind you using this shade for the hair whee :
and ignore the background in 3, I should have taken that off lol.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Queen Ichi
Lazy poster unite! xD I sometimes say 'oh, i'll respond to that later...' five days later... ********.

Watching shows all in one go is one of life's greatest pleasures. You miss out in the crazy fandom and build up to each episode but there is no waiting which I feel is better. But yeah, I heard horror stories with how they handled Korra. With how successful The Last Airbender was you would think they would green light at LEAST two seasons. It's all about profits. :'(
Oh. That wasn't their kids. lol. IDK. I should probably watch it.

oh no, i'm not a leafs fan, god no. I live close to the border so it's a easy drive. It was easier before 9/11 where you didn't even need a passport but now they have these beautiful enhanced licenses. God sent.
I was really into anime cons when I was younger but I went back a few years ago and I had second hand embarrassment with how some people behaved.
My two friends were/are really into those dolls. I went with them to the meetings. Beautiful dolls but I can't justify spending that much money. I would rather but art things. OTL

That is literally me with almost every form of post. I feel bad not responding in a timely manner, but then it's so draining for force myself to reply to something. > A >

I agree! Binge watching is just too satisfying! Plus I think it's better if I get all my obsessing over in one go. LOL
        After season 1 they okayed another two(?) seasons. Second season was weak, in my opinion, but third season totally made up for it and they got greenlit one more season early into third. But yeah, Nick really ******** up with how they handled Korra. There was so much inconsistency with the time slots, then it got moved to become online only. Then apparently they were going to move back on air because of how successful it was doing online and because it was brining them so much site traffic?? They didn't end up doing that, but they got their budget cut on the last season so they had to crop the show a little. I'm glad Korra is over though. I don't have to give Nick any views or site traffic now. lol
        I think it's a good watch. I really abhor the shipping all throughout Korra though, and I know a few people that couldn't watch it through because of that.

Leafs?! As in hockey?!?? 0:
        Ahh okay! Yeah I'm not as keen on going to cons as I used to be, but obviously I still enjoy them enough to go. Seeing how crazy anime/nerd culture fans can be is often the biggest turn off for me. It's more bearable with friends, but I don't really have a group of friends I'd be down to chill all day at a con with.
        I feel you! I'm contempt with just looking at pretty pictures of them online. The only ones I've ever had a mild desire to own were heavily customized. The dolls were carve into and had gorgeous filigree-like designs. I couldn't find the specific one I was talking about, but it was similar to this. So gorgeous, but it's probably expensive as ********.

Magical Girl

Jubilee Jublae

yay. * v *
i have your art done. i would of quoted you yesterday but gaia on my phone hates me.
better late than never eh? haha.

send the trade and i'll send the art.

and i'll respond to you tomorroooowwwwwwww niki!

Planetary Fashionista

Queen Ichi
Jubilee Jublae

yay. * v *
i have your art done. i would of quoted you yesterday but gaia on my phone hates me.
better late than never eh? haha.

send the trade and i'll send the art.

and i'll respond to you tomorroooowwwwwwww niki!
Yay!!! Oh my god I totally forgot my offer. I'm on my phone right now too. I will send a trade in the morning. Thank you so much!

Elythia's Bae

Waaah I absolutely loook your art !
Using whatever colors is sooo cool!
Hehe please consider my newest OC
For 20bil please c:

User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image
*Main Reference* Clicky

About Alora:

User Image Alora is unique in the aspect that she actually cannot see out of the eyes on her face(that's why they're blacked out). She can only see out of the eye on her chest and she has a gutmouth on her belly which has a mind of its own and always has pink blood/drool oozing out of it. She actually has a split personality. She can be as sweet and innocent one moment and then a sneaky b***h the next. She also has a huge fascination with eyes due to the fact of her only having one to see out of.

User ImageShe is a closed original species called a NECROLUME by: gutmouth @gaia ___they're bio-luminescent creatures, their drool/blood/bodily fluids glow at all times along with their freckles, eyes, and claws. they don't always have to be drooling, but their salivary glands produce their glowing saliva at a much faster rate than humans/animals

Magical Girl

Jubilee Jublae

Everyone ganged up on me so it took a bit. razz
Sending a PM your way in a few minutes.

P Y X I S

Dude. That is OC is super cool.
I would love to do a cheeb for you. *v*

Magical Girl

Vannequin

<33333
ok. now i need help, haha.
can i get a item list for #2?

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Queen Ichi
Vannequin

<33333
ok. now i need help, haha.
can i get a item list for #2?
posesxitems

Elythia's Bae

Queen Ichi
Jubilee Jublae

Everyone ganged up on me so it took a bit. razz
Sending a PM your way in a few minutes.

P Y X I S

Dude. That is OC is super cool.
I would love to do a cheeb for you. *v*

Waaaah omfg thaaaankyou! Gosh I love your art sosos much so I'm sooo excited! emotion_kirakira

Magical Girl

heart
Vannequin

done. send the trade and i'll send the art. * v*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items