+1 1 100.0% [ 496 ]
Total Votes:[ 496 ]

Raediance
███ ██ ART COMMISSION
I would like to order....

REG-Head [_] | REG-Half [_] | REG-Full [_] | CHIBI-Full [x] | MINI-Full [_]
Check one.

►User Name: raediance
►Character(s) & Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
►Additional Notes: please feel free to cover her lady bits if you think they're too exposed.
►Offer: 4b
♥♥♥
If I never need, took the life again, would you love me more...

Considering~ You'll receive a response sometime on the 1st if you're accepted X3

Desirable Saint

ThanatosRising
EternityLily

Clearly she hasn't seen the same things we have. Although, I do own almost all the Studio Ghibili films and she refuses to let me show the non-scary ones to my niece (she's going to be 2 this year) because she thinks her daughter will turn out like me. There is nothing wrong with liking anime. -_- She's just too serious and its going to put her into an early grave.

That's too bad, but I guess its her loss in the end. Though I think you're sister's going to be in for quite a shock when your niece becomes a teenager and starts liking all manner of things your sister doesn't approve of >_>;

Well yes, and it'll amuse the hell out of me because eventually she will turn and face me and say I did it to her. And I will be able to reply that I did nothing of the sort because she wouldn't allow me to assist in the parenting role of her child. And she'd be a massive hypocrite if she complained about any of the crap she did that her daughter experiments with as a teenager and I would willingly tell her that, no matter that she'd probably kill me.
EternityLily

Well yes, and it'll amuse the hell out of me because eventually she will turn and face me and say I did it to her. And I will be able to reply that I did nothing of the sort because she wouldn't allow me to assist in the parenting role of her child. And she'd be a massive hypocrite if she complained about any of the crap she did that her daughter experiments with as a teenager and I would willingly tell her that, no matter that she'd probably kill me.

lol I guess it's a good thing she's only two so you don't have to worry about any of that quite yet >>

Fluffy Girl

[/came back from finishing an anime]
= w=;;;

I hate those trade glitches

Doesn't let me know you finished on your end unless I checked the My Gaia page.

Desirable Saint

ThanatosRising
EternityLily

lol I guess it's a good thing she's only two so you don't have to worry about any of that quite yet >>

Yes, not quite yet, but, it'll come eventually. Or maybe she'll be a bad kid like we were. Who know's really.
Geekie-chan
[/came back from finishing an anime]
= w=;;;

I hate those trade glitches

Doesn't let me know you finished on your end unless I checked the My Gaia page.

XD Yeah, they're kind of a pain.

EternityLily
You were a bad kid, huh? =O

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

EternityLily
ThanatosRising
EternityLily

I'm beyond that. I've got boxes full of anime DVD's hidden in the hall closet where the TP is supposed to go ... All because I wanted to move and go to school and moved into a cramped situation. But, that's a situation I have to deal with because I put myself in it.
I'll be so happy when I've got my own space again so I can move things around.

lol well I suppose you could get to the point where you're stacking boxes ceiling to floor high anywhere you can find space? XD

My sister would murder me. I've already bought a half box full of books by now probably and I've only been here almost four months. I read all too many series and it bothers her ... It also bother's her that I still like coming onto a website like this and that I still like anime and manga and what not ... She thinks its all childish.
-butts in-

lol My friend is coming over on Friday and we're marathoning Inuyasha all week.
We're 21 and 22.
emotion_awesome

Desirable Saint

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
EternityLily
ThanatosRising
EternityLily

I'm beyond that. I've got boxes full of anime DVD's hidden in the hall closet where the TP is supposed to go ... All because I wanted to move and go to school and moved into a cramped situation. But, that's a situation I have to deal with because I put myself in it.
I'll be so happy when I've got my own space again so I can move things around.

lol well I suppose you could get to the point where you're stacking boxes ceiling to floor high anywhere you can find space? XD

My sister would murder me. I've already bought a half box full of books by now probably and I've only been here almost four months. I read all too many series and it bothers her ... It also bother's her that I still like coming onto a website like this and that I still like anime and manga and what not ... She thinks its all childish.
-butts in-

lol My friend is coming over on Friday and we're marathoning Inuyasha all week.
We're 21 and 22.
emotion_awesome

OMG!!! I'm so envious you don't even know!!! I'm 21 still right now crying
My sister just turned 25
**So old.** emo

Desirable Saint

ThanatosRising

EternityLily
You were a bad kid, huh? =O

So was she, but she doesn't want to remember it and neither do I honestly. Our childhood sucked

Desirable Saint

ThanatosRising
**So old.** emo

You are not! You're still a vibrant, beautiful, young woman!

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

EternityLily

My sister just turned 25
We're basically going to watch all of the Sesshomaru episodes and all four movies <w< It's going to be amazing.

xd Bahahaha. I'll be 22 in August. = w=

Desirable Saint

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
EternityLily

My sister just turned 25
We're basically going to watch all of the Sesshomaru episodes and all four movies <w< It's going to be amazing.

xd Bahahaha. I'll be 22 in August. = w=

Those are great episodes and fantastic movies 3nodding
emotion_kirakira What day in August!?
EternityLily

You are not! You're still a vibrant, beautiful, young woman!

>__________>; I really should correct that but I'm not going to.

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
omg my birthday is in August too~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas