Chatty Humorist

well s**t.
your slots are closed
//broken heart

Rogue

ART COMMISSION♥
User Name:Leasfy
Size/Style: Chibi Fullbody
Character(s) & ReferenceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Permission to sell as prints? Y/N:Y
Additional Notes:skin is supposedly vampirish looking. I want the son to be drawn together. my eyes and lips r meant to be seductive and luscious . please draw the four of us T T oh and show me sketch first before inking it? :B This is a family potrait btw. Please draw the dolls as our sons
Total Cost:1.5m?

Rogue

I have been waiting for ages for your slot to open >D I stalk well
I love you thanatos <33333

Dapper Phantom

ART COMMISSION♥
User Name: Kapooki
Size/Style: Full Body
Character(s) & Reference User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Permission to sell as prints? Y/N: Go for it.
Additional Notes: Can I just get some finger pistols
Total Cost: Offering 1.5 mil on this one

HOLY INK POTATOES YOUR ART IS GOOD HNNNNNNNGH
Leasfy
ART COMMISSION♥
Character(s) & ReferenceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Additional Notes:skin is supposedly vampirish looking. I want the son to be drawn together. my eyes and lips r meant to be seductive and luscious . please draw the three of us T T oh and show me sketch first before inking it? :B This is a family potrait btw. Please draw the doll as our son

Alright, I'll accept yours since I know you've been waiting forever. And yah, I always show WIP images anyway~

Rogue

ThanatosRising
Leasfy
ART COMMISSION♥
Additional Notes:skin is supposedly vampirish looking. I want the son to be drawn together. my eyes and lips r meant to be seductive and luscious . please draw the three of us T T oh and show me sketch first before inking it? :B This is a family potrait btw. Please draw the doll as our son

Alright, I'll accept yours since I know you've been waiting forever. And yah, I always show WIP images anyway~
AMAGAD YESS!!!!!!!!
This made my day emotion_kirakira

Okie. . . . gimme a day. Need to sell some stuff then I shall send trade
emotion_bigheart
Leasfy
AMAGAD YESS!!!!!!!!
This made my day emotion_kirakira

Okie. . . . gimme a day. Need to sell some stuff then I shall send trade
emotion_bigheart

Alright~ I probably won't be able to start it until Monday anyway, so you have plenty of time.

Rogue

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
So why the move?
PegasisMcMaster
So why the move?

No real reason, I just have a habit of doing so every now and again.

Beau

/crawls in
They're coming!

Rogue

Thana... I know it's a bit too late. And I am willing to up my offer to 2m but uhm we just realised that we left another son of ours. Can we, uhm, put another son of ours ? D:
Leasfy
Thana... I know it's a bit too late. And I am willing to up my offer to 2m but uhm we just realised that we left another son of ours. Can we, uhm, put another son of ours ? D:

So it'd be four characters total?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces