Total Votes:[ 496 ]

Fashionable Spirit

Very nice o:

Devoted Spirit

10,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm gonna have to save up to buy a RLC from you. I love your art work and have to have one lol
Xx Scarlet Rain Xlll xX
I'm gonna have to save up to buy a RLC from you. I love your art work and have to have one lol

Awh, thank you very much <3 emotion_hug

Aged Gaian

ThanatosRising
Hey, so I was going through my old pictures, and I found an OC you drew for me way back in the day. This would have been like '07/'08. It is nice to see artists like you still around. Thought you might enjoy it.

User Image

Devoted Spirit

10,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ThanatosRising
Xx Scarlet Rain Xlll xX

Awh, thank you very much <3 emotion_hug

Your very welcome emotion_hug i follow you on deviant art and everything I see a new piece of yours I just love it.
DarthObiwan
Hey, so I was going through my old pictures, and I found an OC you drew for me way back in the day. This would have been like '07/'08. It is nice to see artists like you still around. Thought you might enjoy it.

User Image

Hah, wow, that's an old picture. I don't even have any of my old art anymore because of a hard drive crash.

Xx Scarlet Rain Xlll xX
Oh yes, I recognize your username <3

Aged Gaian

ThanatosRising
DarthObiwan

User Image

Hah, wow, that's an old picture. I don't even have any of my old art anymore because of a hard drive crash.

Xx Scarlet Rain Xlll xX
Oh yes, I recognize your username <3
That sucks, well I found an old piece of yours, if that helps, lol. I wish you were open though, I would so commission you!!! Lol
DarthObiwan
That sucks, well I found an old piece of yours, if that helps, lol. I wish you were open though, I would so commission you!!! Lol

XD It's fun to see, anyway~

Unfortunately, I think I'll probably be sticking mostly to auctions and rlcs for the foreseeable future >_<

Aged Gaian

ThanatosRising
DarthObiwan

XD It's fun to see, anyway~

Unfortunately, I think I'll probably be sticking mostly to auctions and rlcs for the foreseeable future >_<
Ah ok, well good luck, maybe I will see you in the auction forum.

Devoted Spirit

10,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ThanatosRising

Haha yea I use that user for a lot of sites XP
DarthObiwan
Ah ok, well good luck, maybe I will see you in the auction forum.

Hopefully! I was thinking of switching threads entirely and making a perma-auction thread.

Xx Scarlet Rain Xlll xX
Hah, so do I~

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
DarthObiwan
ThanatosRising

User Image
wow that actually might be older than my first from him

Aged Gaian

Urvogel
DarthObiwan
ThanatosRising

User Image
wow that actually might be older than my first from him
I don't remember the exact date of it, lol. I just know I was active back then, just recently came back. Everything is so different...even the art forum, lol. I just don't remember artists being this picky about what they draw back in the day, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff