Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
ThanatosRising
Mokoni
Unff that Jupiter...are you drawing all of them??? emotion_dowant

I am attempting to do a picture inspired by each episode of Sailor Moon Crystal, so if I do all of them depends on how far the series gets XD
Hnng how exciting!!
Mokoni
Hnng how exciting!!

lol assuming I don't get distracted anyway
User Image
"Bluuuaaaghh"

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

-pet the art-
Yay I finally get to play Dramatical Murder

Fashionable Spirit

ThanatosRising
Two weeks sucks, but the three week months are even worse ToT

And I liked this one a lot, though I think I prefered the Jupiter episode more. But I can't complain about wet Zoisite emotion_dowant
Indeed, they do T ^T

I think they could have made it go together better. It seemed a little choppy to me at times. I did like the Jupiter episode a lot ^^

And I totally agree emotion_dowant I wish there was a blushy ninja emote lol
Rain Pebble
Indeed, they do T ^T

I think they could have made it go together better. It seemed a little choppy to me at times. I did like the Jupiter episode a lot ^^

And I totally agree emotion_dowant I wish there was a blushy ninja emote lol

The only part that really bothered me was where Usagi is with Mamoru, transforms, flips up to where the senshi are to save them, then immediately flips the ******** back down without even checking on her friends, like wut? I know they had to get her back to Mamoru to pass out but it was kinda ridiculously arranged.

Fashionable Spirit

ThanatosRising

The only part that really bothered me was where Usagi is with Mamoru, transforms, flips up to where the senshi are to save them, then immediately flips the ******** back down without even checking on her friends, like wut? I know they had to get her back to Mamoru to pass out but it was kinda ridiculously arranged.
That's the part that was weird for me also. I wish they would have kept that like the manga where she just uses her power right by him. And it was weird that she fell asleep without saying anything, and then the odd scene where he's staring at her chest rising and falling as she breathes xD;; It was just a slightly odd episode cause of those things lol
Rain Pebble
That's the part that was weird for me also. I wish they would have kept that like the manga where she just uses her power right by him. And it was weird that she fell asleep without saying anything, and then the odd scene where he's staring at her chest rising and falling as she breathes xD;; It was just a slightly odd episode cause of those things lol

lol Me and my roommate both laughed so hard at that part.

Fashionable Spirit

ThanatosRising
Rain Pebble

lol Me and my roommate both laughed so hard at that part.
I was watching it in bed while my hubs was trying to sleep more, but I remember I making a weird face at that xD
I did like that they fixed a few things in the OP, like Serenity's hair is now silver and some shading is different 3nodding
Feeling very energetic lately >_<

User Image

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Whooo energy!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Quick Reply

Submit