Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 496 ]
Total Votes:[ 496 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 661 662 663 > >> >>> »|

Mimi and Jayjay

Oh god I want both then!!
I want to give these to her for our anniversary since last year she got me a collection of amazing art~ and yours is stunningly sexy!

How about 3.5 for both?

Aw, that's nice of you <3 And thank you very much!

Alright, sounds good~ Start the trade and I'll add you to the front page X3

Wealthy Prophet

ThanatosRising
Mimi and Jayjay

Oh god I want both then!!
I want to give these to her for our anniversary since last year she got me a collection of amazing art~ and yours is stunningly sexy!

How about 3.5 for both?

Aw, that's nice of you <3 And thank you very much!

Alright, sounds good~ Start the trade and I'll add you to the front page X3

Thank you sooooo much~! Sending trade~
On the full body could they maybe be on some red pillows~?
And I know it may be a long shot but do you think they could be done by the 22nd? If not that is ok~!
Mimi and Jayjay

And I know it may be a long shot but do you think they could be done by the 22nd? If not that is ok~!

Sure, I can add the pillows, just edit your order post to mention it so that I don't forget~

Hm, I usually manage one picture a week (since I also have real life stuff I'm also working on), so I definitely will get at least one of em finished, but couples and full bodies take longer so I'm not sure I can guarantee both. I'll try my best though!

Wealthy Prophet

ThanatosRising
Mimi and Jayjay

Sure, I can add the pillows, just edit your order post to mention it so that I don't forget~

Hm, I usually manage one picture a week (since I also have real life stuff I'm also working on), so I definitely will get at least one of em finished, but couples and full bodies take longer so I'm not sure I can guarantee both. I'll try my best though!

Thank you so so much <3
This will e perfect with the ring I got. After dealing with the tornadoes this month messing up our house this will be the perfect gift to take her mind off it all~
Mimi and Jayjay

Thank you so so much <3
This will e perfect with the ring I got. After dealing with the tornadoes this month messing up our house this will be the perfect gift to take her mind off it all~

No problem!

Aw, oh no, I'm sorry your house got messed up @_@ I hope she likes it!

Wealthy Prophet

ThanatosRising
Mimi and Jayjay

Thank you so so much <3

No problem!

Aw, oh no, I'm sorry your house got messed up @_@ I hope she likes it!

We're alive and that's what matters c;
I know she will!

Wealthy Prophet

ThanatosRising

Oh I wanted to mention one thing! If you do any nudity[ which is perfectly fine] I only ask that private parts are covered ; u; ie her hair covering her boobs, ect. BD
Mimi and Jayjay

Oh I wanted to mention one thing! If you do any nudity[ which is perfectly fine] I only ask that private parts are covered ; u; ie her hair covering her boobs, ect. BD

Alright~ I usually don't do full nudity on Gaia anyway, plus I think the lingerie in the picture you gave me was cute so I don't think it'll be a problem X3

Wealthy Prophet

ThanatosRising
Mimi and Jayjay

Alright~ I usually don't do full nudity on Gaia anyway, plus I think the lingerie in the picture you gave me was cute so I don't think it'll be a problem X3

Oki doki~
Newest WIP

User Image

Rogue

heart heart heart
ThanatosRising
Newest WIP

User Image

Oo I like this. Might have you do a angel demon one for me a tracia
PegasisMcMaster

I was gonna ask which one was the angel but then I remembered who I was talking to.
Newest WIP

User Image
ThanatosRising
PegasisMcMaster

I was gonna ask which one was the angel but then I remembered who I was talking to.

Lol awe come on I'm not that bad razz you and tracia still talk to me so I must be doing something right lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff