Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan
Aww, thank you, I had the red one made for me in a contest. This one I just played around with cuz I wanted to use the balloon, I wanted to make an avi for the teddy balloon, but I didn't have much brown and blue on my account. Need to buy more items. sweatdrop

Ohhh!! That looks good! *wooshes off to read* emotion_awesome

Thanks for the item Chrissy emotion_yatta

Neko base. I like to see what the Fox and the wolf ones look like.

I just won the skin in a bundle, so I thought I'd try it on. Tehe, I got a blue husky and the neko seal something. 4laugh

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi

I did a thing User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I wont fall into your furry trap gaia! nuu all I would want is to make as close as I could to a Soy

Aww this is so cute emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart your oc?
Your avi is looking gorgeous btw!

Commander in Chief

Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan
Aww, thank you, I had the red one made for me in a contest. This one I just played around with cuz I wanted to use the balloon, I wanted to make an avi for the teddy balloon, but I didn't have much brown and blue on my account. Need to buy more items. sweatdrop

Ohhh!! That looks good! *wooshes off to read* emotion_awesome

Thanks for the item Chrissy emotion_yatta

Neko base. I like to see what the Fox and the wolf ones look like.

I just won the skin in a bundle, so I thought I'd try it on. Tehe, I got a blue husky and the neko seal something. 4laugh
Did you know that pugs eat about 926.4 lbs of crunchy peanut butter each year and that is why they sleep with their toungues out? It's true, I promise. Ok BYE!

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi

is it just me or is gaia just barfing out new items all the time now

and here is a yaoi I came across. xxxxx Ch 4 heeey

Gaia is releasing new items everyday in the cash shop, I cracked and bought a few of the rigs for RL money, I swore I'd never spend rl money on this site..... emotion_facepalm

ohhh that one! I read that a long time ago, not sure if I've read the whole thing.
Must check!

Man-Hungry Scrooge

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

I hope I got the date right, not sure if what I see on your profile is April first or January 4th.
You guys do everything so difrrently why is it pounds, gallons, feet, and month - day - year, AM/PM instead of kg, litre, meters and day - month - years?

Commander in Chief

Christmas_chan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

I hope I got the date right, not sure if what I see on your profile is April first or January 4th.
You guys do everything so difrrently why is it pounds, gallons, feet, and month - day - year, AM/PM instead of kg, litre, meters and day - month - years?
Did you know that I love you so much it clogs my arteries and I pass out and then drool for 86.4 minutes? IT IS TRUE! BYE BYE FOR NOW - BYE!

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Christmas_chan

OMG Chrissy your just so sweet all the gifts! Thank you very much emotion_kirakira gaia_diamond
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Your to nice to me ;3; and yes its April 1st.

IDK why we got to be so different they do teach us meters and all that but most of us just forget it cause we just gonna use a different system

your cms to my inches xP
Like when you tell me how cold it is I just like what xD Fahrenheit to Celsius

over dresses my avi now still looking good ney?

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan

OMG Chrissy your just so sweet all the gifts! Thank you very much emotion_kirakira gaia_diamond
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

IDK why we got to be so different they do teach us meters and all that but most of us just forget it cause we just gonna use a different system

your cms to my inches xP

Hehe birthday on April fools day, do ppl try to fool you?
I remember dad used to say "hey look there's a moose in the garden!"
I almost always fell for it cuz there's a lot of them in the nearby forest.

haha, gosh those too, especially farenheit, it's super confusing. xd
It took me a while before I got used to AM and PM, I seriously started making effort remembering after getting laughed at for using military time, but over here it's common to use it, we don't even call it military time. tv guides, movie theaters, work schedules etc. everything uses it.

haha, oh my, so much stuff xd 4laugh

Commander in Chief

Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan

your cms to my inches xP

It took me a while before I got used to AM and PM, I seriously started making effort remembering after getting laughed at for using military time, but over here it's common to use it, we don't even call it military time. tv guides, movie theaters, work schedules etc. everything uses it.

Did you know that if you take the horns from 123 rhinos, you'd have a lot of rhino horns and dead rhinos? Fascinating but bad to do! Bye for now and let the rhinos be!

Sparkly Genius

yeah I always have to google converters for American measurements to other parts of the world.

In science class they wanted us to know two different measuring systems -_-

we go by pounds by I know the UK calls them "stones" (lb to st) and 1lb is about 15st I believe? So weird.

Then when I play Japanese DDR workout mode I have to convert my Pounds into Kilograms to input how much I weigh. sweatdrop Last time I weighed myself I was 150lbs or 68kg. But it's been awhile.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan

your cms to my inches xP

I dont get fooled a lot any more on Aprils Fools day and I mostly dont believe what people to trying to say on that day anyway xD

lol no Celsius and military time is confusing! xD I dont know military time at all

like xeno said about weight . I always wounder why people that lived in the US would use Kg for there characters weight when I know they had to look that up.

Sparkly Genius

Are you Right Brained or Left Brained? Quiz.

Apparently I'm both but more the left side.

I'm watching a Lull in the sea.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

I got 50/50 for both sides xD I use my brain equally

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

re-reading The Darkest Hours. "Ellipocenes emerged from the light, the blonde hair swayed and amber eyes glowed brightly"

His eyes are AMBERRRR *crys* after all these years I thought they where blue WHY EIPO I thought we where married!

then the next sec..
"Gabriel held his head towards the sky, his green sparkled eyes looking"

oh Gaby your eyes are green but I know for sure they are pink

jk I know there are many parts that are wrong its okay Abel was still around as well back then

gah why are we miss so many story parts Much cry

Sparkly Genius

idk, I've re-read the stories and seen their eyes change color in different parts. Haha;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff