Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Sparkly Genius

So how is ToX2 going?

Did you ship my stuffs you had for me? You'll prolly have to ship it to the new address at some point when I move out lol whee

Sparkly Genius

Could never get onto my old Photobucket but I made a guest password and remembered that! Just now. Crazy. I tried contact Photobucket support to let me have access to the account several times and they still never got back to me. I can't reset the password cause it's AOL email I no longer have.

Still my fav pic of Fuuta even though yeah i know it's your old art sketch

It amazes me that the very first and 2 on the bottom are still the last to exist in your family

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

tisk these cats~

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

ahhh this that where all those years of tetris finally pays off for people xd

Sparkly Genius

Its bad having dreams of boxes going by and then playing Tetris with boxes in the trucks. Those dreams feel like they go for hours. Had one yesterday.

Been looking into ICL surgery. Which is where they put a permanent contact lens in your eye. Since I prolly don't qualify for Lasik, (doctor said my vision is too bad and my cornea is too thin) I'd have to get ICL.

ICL is a lot better anyways cause it's reversible and doesn't give you dry eye problems like Lasik which cannot be undone.

But my Astigmatism is prolly bad too and the FDA hasn't approved the Astigmatism lens. x_X my eyes are just truly ******** over.

$540 is the current round trip ticket price for Fanime weekend. It was $437, 3 weeks ago. I gotta find the right time to buy em which will be about 3-4 months before prolly.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

uhh IDK that sounds bad all in all. lol just cause I cant handle s**t like that.. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Sparkly Genius

xD i really want eye surgery.

First time I been on my desktop since we moved here two weekends ago?

it hasn't been bad. It's just really quiet during the day. Matthew comes home for lunch but other then that...

I gotta get used to doing stuff early morning/afternoon before I go to work at night starting at 3:30pm but I have to leave around 2:30 cause it takes me 45 minutes to drive to work and people drive like idiots on the 10 mile stretch of Raeford Rd plus I cross two school zones around the time school lets out. It sucks.

60 mile round trip commute each day -_-; but at least I have weekends off.

If we knew Jose was staying for that lease on the house, maybe Matthew and I woulda stayed. Then both of us still woulda been like 15 mins away from our jobs atm.

Or if I had stayed a package handler in South Faye, I'd be like 18 mins away from that building.

We think Jose is having a hard time kicking Chris out / figuring out utilities so it's prolly not worth the drama.

Can't hang anything up really cause >_> Matthews mom doesn't want any thumbtack holes in the walls. There were some hooks in the walls already where we hung stuff up.

This is a 900 sq ft modular home out in the country with a couple acres of land. At least we get two rooms to ourselves practically, one for the computers and one for the bed and dresser. Im just using Matthews dresser for now since he never uses it lol but I wanna buy a big black 6 drawer chest

Most of my stuff i own is in the shed. I need to get my 3DS out and go buy Smash. Eventually. But idk if I will. I wanna play it but I just don't like the controls on the handheld. And the Wii U release is coming out next month. Might just wait for that and Pokemon ORAS about the same time.

Sparkly Genius

lol so the two house plans we wanna look at tomorrow (and get quotes for the add-ons we want)

And all of these you can pick the tiling you want, wall colors etc. from lots of options they have.

We originally wanted the Lynnhurst floor plan.

User Image

But we'd want the optional bathroom suite and upgrade for the kitchen to have the style of Island I love that sticks out and curves around

But now we kinda like the Gresham more
Because it looks like me and Matthews room would be more closed off from the other bedrooms at the other side of the house for privacy. Matthew and I would put our computers in the office.

User Image

If Sheldon and Norris or whoever we trust (those two are looking for roomies) moved in they could each have a bedroom with mini walk in closet and could share that bathroom and optional bedroom (or it could be a guest room). Then of course we'd all share the common areas.

I think this plan has an option to add a staircase and a second story loft. I doubt we'll need it. I did want a two story house though (idk why i like stairs so much xD). I know the first option with the style of island I want, I can't add a second story. But I don't think this house offers the island I want. But it has the layout i like better.

Theres also other options like Suite Retreat but it depends on the plan if you can get it or not

Reason we're looking at these now is because we were already looking at houses that are already about 100k but a lot of them need upgrading, esp most the ones we like with the near 2500sq ft we want. And we'd have to buy appliances (already have the washer and dryer but everything else...we'll need)

But on sale the houses we want start at 69k, of course more cause upgrades and land could be anywhere from 10k-25k for the size/area we want. So we'd be paying the same as we would for an older house we were looking at getting but brand new with appliances

Roomies would be paying most of our mortgage. Our credit is amazing. Matthews slowly working towards that down payment and if he gets the job he's interviewing for now, that'll help xD.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

holy smolly I almost forgot about gaia.. what is this place lol

Sparkly Genius

I miss Gaia crying why we never post here anymore?

I remember i like quit Gaia for awhile after Senior year.

Where's Jishii? xP

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi

Chrissy~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! or late B-day or early? IDK DA just says its today but I know time difference for us. xP

aww man that rly sucks that you lost everything well almost everything . That has happened to me many times.

What programs are you trying to learn with?

I remember hearing about renpy its been a while that Ive heard that . xP I should lol but its such a task. Bl game with no sex sounds/ voice ahh boring xD
lol make my own sounds xD ahhhhh uhnn mmm~ emotion_facepalm

Holy crap, I haven't logged on in ages.
Birthday? meh, please don't mention birthdays, I don't like getting old. talk2hand xd

I'm using gamesalad to make the game, photoshop for drawing.
But I just got a new hobby, baking! haha, omg, I never thought I'd get this into baking, but now I'm making cakes and desserts like crazy, I even put on a little weight cuz of all the stuff I eat sweatdrop
But I'm not into the flashy decorating kind, trying to learn what ppl in pastry schools do. Mousse based cakes are my favourite.
So yeah, my game came to a sudden halt, I'm about 50% done with the art.

Ahahahaha!!! Making your own sounds!!! That reminds me, I tested a voice altering program from Screaming Bee and tried to make myself sound like a man, HAHAHAHA!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl It was just too............man I wish I had a sexier voice, my voice sounds so childish sort of.
Great for attracting ***** bears.

Do you play Final Fantasy? I've probably asked before, but I keep forgetting, I just bought Final Fantasy a realm reborn, the MMORPG. I wanted to check if there was any ppl I knew on any server before I decide to pick one.

How is life? School? Work? Anything exciting happen?

Noble Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Streaker 200
Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi

Chrissy~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! or late B-day or early? IDK DA just says its today but I know time difference for us. xP

aww man that rly sucks that you lost everything well almost everything . That has happened to me many times.

I remember hearing about renpy its been a while that Ive heard that . xP I should lol but its such a task. Bl game with no sex sounds/ voice ahh boring xD

Birthday? meh, please don't mention birthdays, I don't like getting old. talk2hand xd

But I just got a new hobby, baking! haha, omg, I never thought I'd get this into baking, but now I'm making cakes and desserts like crazy, I even put on a little weight cuz of all the stuff I eat sweatdrop
But I'm not into the flashy decorating kind, trying to learn what ppl in pastry schools do. Mousse based cakes are my favourite.

Ahahahaha!!! Making your own sounds!!! That reminds me, I tested a voice altering program from Screaming Bee and tried to make myself sound like a man, HAHAHAHA!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl It was just too............man I wish I had a sexier voice, my voice sounds so childish sort of.

Do you play Final Fantasy? I've probably asked before, but I keep forgetting, I just bought Final Fantasy a realm reborn, the MMORPG. I wanted to check if there was any ppl I knew on any server before I decide to pick one.

emotion_kirakira ... omg, you do still exist [sorta]! *pounces on you and hugs*

ninja baking? ....i demand you replicate Julius Meinl's Opera Torte immediately!
.... cat_3nodding I'll make a splendid cup of coffee to share with it if you do heart

emo I'm still stuck on this junkie piece of poo-top that's boarderline ancient now with a bonus primordial motherboard since it's original crapped out and all i could afford was a refurbished.
FF-Reborn is but a fleeting dream crying ....grrr, i wanna Thaumaturge so bad! eek

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi

Too late your already older xP

Gamesalad just draw and drop? hmm I feel like messing around with that now.
Oh boy baking! I can see another new hobby starting soon called working out.

Chrissy has a moe voice 4laugh

No I don't think you have asked me but No I don't play Final Fantasy MMORPG. I've been wanting to cause it looks nice. But I need a better computer for that but I could play it on PS3/4. But I don't think its the same to play MMORPGs on a ps3 its better on computers.

Work is awfully cause of to much drama going on with coworkers some people I just cant stand now. But I am hoping to get a different position and be away from all that. I haven't been in school in over a year now.I need to go back. =A= Nothing exciting has happened at all. I live a boring life reading yaoi~

What about you whats been going on other than your hobbies you been doing. Didnt you get a different job ?

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Xenosoul
I miss Gaia crying why we never post here anymore?

I remember i like quit Gaia for awhile after Senior year.

Where's Jishii? xP

I missing gaia a bit. Us all posting rants lol

Jishii like died. I never see her on gaia anymore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out