I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2510 2511 2512 > >> >>> »|

Gaian Name: Jenna Gunner
Style: CG Halfbody
Picture of Avatar or OC: [x][x] [x]
Customer Notes: She has a scar running down one of her eyes.... other than that, feel free to do with her as you wish (she's a rather new OC of mine... a Bounty Hunter at that <yay!> wink
Payment: Pure <3333
Quote:

XD I see. Thanks for the comment on my art. >///<
Eeeh, you very welcome. <33 heart

Edit: @ R i i, yeah, I can't thank you enough. When I have time, I'll do free art of you. My art isn't too bad. X3

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

PlasticAchromatic
Cute arrt. XD

Gaian Name: PlasticAchromatic
Style: Waist-up CGed
Picture of Avatar or OC: http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/PlasticAchromatic/Hisoka.jpg
Customer Notes: Er, His hair is spiked, and he has green eyes and Silver hair.
Payment: 10+ tip.

Thanks a lot.

Thank you I am happy that I get to do an OC. XD Hes very cute to <3

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Jenna Gunner
Customer Notes: She has a scar running down one of her eyes.... other than that, feel free to do with her as you wish (she's a rather new OC of mine... a Bounty Hunter at that <yay!> wink

All right. So a scar hmm I shall try that. Thanks for the pure <3 but you are really going to pay me right xd
Quote:

Awww, he's flattered. ^__^; I bet he'll turn out real cute in your style. And since you don't do couples, I'll definitely commision again from you to draw his pair after you're done with him. <3

Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight. whee
Vanilla Sakuma woman ^O^
Jenna Gunner

All right. So a scar hmm I shall try that. Thanks for the pure <3 but you are really going to pay me right xd

Oh crap... was I supposed to send the trade immediatly after ordering? ><; *runs back to read rules* I thought I had to wait to have my order accepted first ^^;;;;; Trade has been sent! I'm sorry n__n;
Gaian Name: Folding Pocket Aces
Style: Waist up Cg'd
Picture of Avatar or OC: User Image
Customer Notes: Art lover - please wait till you're feeling extra talented to draw mine, your work is incredible.
Payment:10k + tip x 10 or so

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

PlasticAchromatic
Quote:

Awww, he's flattered. ^__^; I bet he'll turn out real cute in your style. And since you don't do couples, I'll definitely commision again from you to draw his pair after you're done with him. <3

Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight. whee

OMG really thanks I cant wait XD
Goodnight Plastic <3

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

Gaian Name: CuterThanYou
Style: CG halfbody headshot (sorry, didn't notice until now the last slot was taken for halfbody)
Picture of Avatar or OC: [x]
Customer Notes: is there anyway you can make it Halloweenieish? xD;;;
Payment: 10K + tip

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Jenna Gunner
Vanilla Sakuma woman ^O^
Jenna Gunner

Oh crap... was I supposed to send the trade immediatly after ordering? ><; *runs back to read rules* I thought I had to wait to have my order accepted first ^^;;;;; Trade has been sent! I'm sorry n__n;

Yea you have to send the trade but I wont accept it until I am done with the art work. heart

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Folding Pocket Aces
Gaian Name: Folding Pocket Aces
Style: Waist up Cg'd
Picture of Avatar or OC: User Image
Customer Notes: Art lover - please wait till you're feeling extra talented to draw mine, your work is incredible.
Payment:10k + tip x 10 or so

OK XD I'll wait until I feeling extra talented.
Vanilla Sakuma woman ^O^
Yea you have to send the trade but I wont accept it until I am done with the art work. heart

I knew to send the trade; I just wasn't sure if I needed to send it before or after you accepted the commission. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and thank you for accepting my order. 3nodding heart
lol, or jump on it. Faster the better <3
PM me, I'll send trade now.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

CuterThanYou
Style: CG halfbody headshot (sorry, didn't notice until now the last slot was taken for halfbody)

You got it I'll make it look Halloweenieish >w<

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

Vanilla Sakuma woman ^O^
CuterThanYou

You got it I'll make it look Halloweenieish >w<

Thank you sooo much! ^o^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items