Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Sparkly Genius

Lord Kazumi
Xenosoul
I miss Gaia crying why we never post here anymore?

I remember i like quit Gaia for awhile after Senior year.

Where's Jishii? xP

I missing gaia a bit. Us all posting rants lol

Jishii like died. I never see her on gaia anymore

lol srsly

Now the back of Gaia is covered in Grafitti atm at the top lololol

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Xenosoul
Lord Kazumi
Xenosoul
I miss Gaia crying why we never post here anymore?

I remember i like quit Gaia for awhile after Senior year.

Where's Jishii? xP

I missing gaia a bit. Us all posting rants lol

Jishii like died. I never see her on gaia anymore

lol srsly

Now the back of Gaia is covered in Grafitti atm at the top lololol

but there are kitties as well sleeping

Sparkly Genius

I want a kitty.

Currently making pancakes, oh yesssssssss

Bought Blueberries and also peanut butter chips so I can have deliciousness on em as well.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

xeno you changed your avi!

watching the last of S1 of Gundam Seed again
just got my coworker Antonio to start watching Blue Exorcist

Sparkly Genius

I know its amazing right? mrgreen

Ahh Blue Exorcist? lol tell me more about this Antonio ;D

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Chronologium
Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi

Chrissy~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! or late B-day or early? IDK DA just says its today but I know time difference for us. xP

aww man that rly sucks that you lost everything well almost everything . That has happened to me many times.

What programs are you trying to learn with?

I remember hearing about renpy its been a while that Ive heard that . xP I should lol but its such a task. Bl game with no sex sounds/ voice ahh boring xD
lol make my own sounds xD ahhhhh uhnn mmm~ emotion_facepalm

Holy crap, I haven't logged on in ages.
Birthday? meh, please don't mention birthdays, I don't like getting old. talk2hand xd

I'm using gamesalad to make the game, photoshop for drawing.
But I just got a new hobby, baking! haha, omg, I never thought I'd get this into baking, but now I'm making cakes and desserts like crazy, I even put on a little weight cuz of all the stuff I eat sweatdrop
But I'm not into the flashy decorating kind, trying to learn what ppl in pastry schools do. Mousse based cakes are my favourite.
So yeah, my game came to a sudden halt, I'm about 50% done with the art.

Ahahahaha!!! Making your own sounds!!! That reminds me, I tested a voice altering program from Screaming Bee and tried to make myself sound like a man, HAHAHAHA!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl It was just too............man I wish I had a sexier voice, my voice sounds so childish sort of.
Great for attracting ***** bears.

Do you play Final Fantasy? I've probably asked before, but I keep forgetting, I just bought Final Fantasy a realm reborn, the MMORPG. I wanted to check if there was any ppl I knew on any server before I decide to pick one.

How is life? School? Work? Anything exciting happen?
emotion_kirakira ... omg, you do still exist [sorta]! *pounces on you and hugs*

ninja baking? ....i demand you replicate Julius Meinl's Opera Torte immediately!
.... cat_3nodding I'll make a splendid cup of coffee to share with it if you do heart

emo I'm still stuck on this junkie piece of poo-top that's boarderline ancient now with a bonus primordial motherboard since it's original crapped out and all i could afford was a refurbished.
FF-Reborn is but a fleeting dream crying ....grrr, i wanna Thaumaturge so bad! eek

So, how late was I on this reply, I forgot to check before typing XD
I'm aliveeeee!!!
Hehe, I haven't used my computer in ages, only play station.

Hehe, there's recipes for opera cakes in the cook book, but I haven't tried them yet.
They look sort of, hmm, heavy? rich?

Ahaha I main Thaumaturge / Black Mage, originally I wanted to be a healer, but the responsibilities seemed to be so heavy, so I went for something that looked easier to play.
There's so much to learn for a MMORPG newb. I never knew about the roles like tanking, dps and that I should attack the stuff that the tank attacks etc.
I find dungeons a bit scary so I'm more into crafting.

Best thing about FFXIV is that you can level all classes on one char.
It's available on PS4 and PS3 too if PC is no go.

I ended up on the european server Lich. Currently in an all lalafell guild called lala.

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi
xeno you changed your avi!

watching the last of S1 of Gundam Seed again
just got my coworker Antonio to start watching Blue Exorcist

Gundam Seeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi

Chrissy~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! or late B-day or early? IDK DA just says its today but I know time difference for us. xP

aww man that rly sucks that you lost everything well almost everything . That has happened to me many times.

I remember hearing about renpy its been a while that Ive heard that . xP I should lol but its such a task. Bl game with no sex sounds/ voice ahh boring xD

Birthday? meh, please don't mention birthdays, I don't like getting old. talk2hand xd

But I just got a new hobby, baking! haha, omg, I never thought I'd get this into baking, but now I'm making cakes and desserts like crazy, I even put on a little weight cuz of all the stuff I eat sweatdrop
But I'm not into the flashy decorating kind, trying to learn what ppl in pastry schools do. Mousse based cakes are my favourite.

Ahahahaha!!! Making your own sounds!!! That reminds me, I tested a voice altering program from Screaming Bee and tried to make myself sound like a man, HAHAHAHA!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl It was just too............man I wish I had a sexier voice, my voice sounds so childish sort of.

Do you play Final Fantasy? I've probably asked before, but I keep forgetting, I just bought Final Fantasy a realm reborn, the MMORPG. I wanted to check if there was any ppl I knew on any server before I decide to pick one.

Too late your already older xP

Gamesalad just draw and drop? hmm I feel like messing around with that now.
Oh boy baking! I can see another new hobby starting soon called working out.

Chrissy has a moe voice 4laugh

No I don't think you have asked me but No I don't play Final Fantasy MMORPG. I've been wanting to cause it looks nice. But I need a better computer for that but I could play it on PS3/4. But I don't think its the same to play MMORPGs on a ps3 its better on computers.

Work is awfully cause of to much drama going on with coworkers some people I just cant stand now. But I am hoping to get a different position and be away from all that. I haven't been in school in over a year now.I need to go back. =A= Nothing exciting has happened at all. I live a boring life reading yaoi~

What about you whats been going on other than your hobbies you been doing. Didnt you get a different job ?

Gamesalad is almost like draw and drop, there are so many buttons you need to press in the right order, to make it program things for you, and you have to add some numbers and stuff, so it's harder to learn than things like photoshop.

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying I put on weight!!! I have now stopped this baking nonsense lol!
I put on 3kg, mangae to loose 1, but I still have 2 more to go, to get back to normal.
Some of my pants are getting a little tight.

I play on PS4. I think maybe you can push buttons faster on a key board, but you could just plug in your keyboard to the playstation and use that I think? I use the controller to fight, and then the key board to chat. The game is awesome, it is huuuuge and you can level all classes on one chara. I'm a lalafell. I'm not sure if you can see the pic in this link, but if you do, that's me, I'm super short with purple hair. xd 4laugh FFXIV
And I am currently low level in most classes, so depending on what class I am I might look like shot. I hate it when I have to wear hats that covers my hair.

I'm on the lich server, if you decide to try the trial version one day.
Lich server, name is Chrissy Bun. I went with Chrissy, cuz I'm used to ppl calling me that here.
But if you ever decide to start playing, I'll port to an American server, I play during crazy hours anyway, so quiet on the European server at night.

Oh gosh, drama at works sucks hard core, it makes getting up in the mornings 10 times harder.
I hope you get that other position. emotion_bigheart
I live a boring life reading yaoi too xd 4laugh I haven't been out in like a year or something.
We should go out man-hunting together one day. 4laugh

Bah, I still haven't gotten off my lazy a**, I still haven't sent in any job applications. sweatdrop
But I'll probably start something new during summer or fall.

Sparkly Genius

User Image
Lol first house warming gift. Woman said it was cheap >_> lol

User Image
Front of House. Yes we will fertilize / re sod for better grass.

User Image
Right side of house.

User Image
She's not the agent that helped us on that sign but lulz

User Image
Mailbox!

User Image
Solid brick patio steps

User Image
Front door!

User Image
Might get a new screen door...

User Image
Matthew looking into tinted windows in the front before our agent got there

User Image
Looking out at street

User Image
MURICA! And other side of street from porch

User Image
Shrubs in front

User Image
Side yard to left of house

User Image
More side / backyard

User Image
Right front side of house / master bedroom / bath windows

User Image
Solid foundation / bricks all around

User Image
Master bath window / right side of house

User Image
Right side / backyard

User Image
Right side backyard

User Image

User Image
Looking into backyard, we are gonna plant starter fruit trees by the shed

User Image
Tree on right side of house

User Image
Matthew rolled his eyes when I said we could put some weird decorations up there lol

User Image
Matthew and Heather our agent, looking up at the popcorn ceiling we are gonna scrape off

User Image
Sweet deal, in case we need it. New carpeting

User Image
Looking down left hallway, 2nd bathroom, 2 bedrooms, hallway closet into built in office space

User Image
Matthew in kitchen. Its got that Yellow and Red and white theme going on lol;

User Image
We're already planning to get a new stove but everythings pretty good condition

User Image
Brand new BLUE dishwasher of all colors. Hmm still thinking about changing the kitchen to a blue theme... Like Mizer's ocean blue kitchen. Though Matthews mom did buy us RED pots and pans and we have a set of Bobby Flay beige plates

User Image
Inside cupboards

User Image
Dining / Living room area. The cubby back there has a spot for Media cords and a crawl space. Matthew plans to do stuff to that wall to mount his 55 inch 4k TV

User Image
Master Bedroom already painted in a color I will totally keep. Comes with the Curtains though I may change them? We'll see. And we'll prolly put the bed sticking out inbetween the two windows. FINALLY I have walking room on my side! And I'll put my bookshelf on that right side against the wall.

User Image
Already hanging sturdy wall brackets for putting up a shelf. Umm Idk if I want it above our bed though...

User Image
Looking into Master Bath

User Image
Our Shower that needs a curtain or Door lol;;

User Image
Me in Master Bath. Garden Tub has a large covered window next to it and Mirror. ALL THE BATH BOMBS and I could totally put on a show right there jajaja

User Image

User Image
Weird curtain thing under tub. I could not for the life of me, tell what this was in the pictures on the Zillow site haha

User Image
DUAL SINKS so Matthew and I can ready at the same time. Yes this is sometimes a pain to share a sink when getting ready in the past.

User Image
Walk in Closet from Bathroom

User Image
Right side of Walk in closet

User Image
Left side. Plenty of room for all of our clothing & more.

User Image
Toilet. Lil green shelf. Cabinets.

User Image
Built in office. Matthew said we will let Norris use it for his computer space if he wants. He's willing to pay most of our Mortgage. He's a manager at hh gregg so no probs.

User Image

User Image
Higher & lower part of Office

User Image

User Image

User Image
Extra Bedroom 1 which Norris might take.

User Image
Hallway Closet between Extra Bedroom 1 and 2nd Bathroom.

User Image
The Second bedroom in the front is smaller (which I forgot to take pictures of) but has a bigger closet.

User Image

User Image
Second Bathroom. Which has weird wallpaper. We'll live.

User Image
2nd bathroom connects to Utility room and that connects to the back door to backyard / deck and to the kitchen.

User Image
Door to Backyard and deck.

User Image
Utility room for washer and Dryer we already have xD

User Image
Matthew checking out the A C unit. The unit is pretty new. The heat pump is kinda old.

User Image
Backyard with shed included. Neighbor doing stuff but she seemed nice. But still wanna plant a few trees / rose bushes along the fence line.

User Image
Matthew looking into the AC unit contraption.

User Image
The owner thats in another state has all her stuff in this shed but the shed is included in contract. I guess she'll come get her stuff before the house sells?

User Image
Pretty sure this shed is bigger than the one Matthew & I got that's 8 X 12. This one comes with a mini attic shelf and window

User Image
Need a bit of repair on the deck. Nothing Matthew and Jose can't handle.

User Image
Under the houseeeee.

User Image
Window next to Master Bath

User Image
Posted on Twitter earlier.

User Image
Living room again.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
All appliances / Curtains / shed / fixtures, handles etc included in selling contract. Has one year warranty on house in case any problems we can get fixed for a much smaller service fee aka $50-70 bucks for a few thousand dollar job.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

wow could posted any more pic.... lol
it looks like a okayish house I would want to do so much to that place. I dont like it when there is to much brown wood . Like brown trim uhh hate that. I will never understand house that dont have a tall wooden fence yard. much odd

dat yellow kitchen xD yea turn it into Mizer blue plz. with Surfy pots and pans lol

Sparkly Genius

Lord Kazumi
wow could posted any more pic.... lol
it looks like a okayish house I would want to do so much to that place. I dont like it when there is to much brown wood . Like brown trim uhh hate that. I will never understand house that dont have a tall wooden fence yard. much odd

dat yellow kitchen xD yea turn it into Mizer blue plz. with Surfy pots and pans lol

Yes I want Mizer Ocean blue 3nodding we will figure interior design out better if we get the house / after we move stuff in.

Aged Loiterer

Are you sure the dishwasher is blue? If it's new, it might just have a protective wrap on it.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Jishii
Are you sure the dishwasher is blue? If it's new, it might just have a protective wrap on it.
ture it could be white. lol

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi

Too late your already older xP

Gamesalad just draw and drop? hmm I feel like messing around with that now.
Oh boy baking! I can see another new hobby starting soon called working out.

Chrissy has a moe voice 4laugh

No I don't think you have asked me but No I don't play Final Fantasy MMORPG. I've been wanting to cause it looks nice. But I need a better computer for that but I could play it on PS3/4. But I don't think its the same to play MMORPGs on a ps3 its better on computers.

Work is awfully cause of to much drama going on with coworkers some people I just cant stand now. But I am hoping to get a different position and be away from all that. I haven't been in school in over a year now.I need to go back. =A= Nothing exciting has happened at all. I live a boring life reading yaoi~

What about you whats been going on other than your hobbies you been doing. Didnt you get a different job ?

Gamesalad is almost like draw and drop, there are so many buttons you need to press in the right order, to make it program things for you, and you have to add some numbers and stuff, so it's harder to learn than things like photoshop.

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying I put on weight!!! I have now stopped this baking nonsense lol!
I put on 3kg, mangae to loose 1, but I still have 2 more to go, to get back to normal.
Some of my pants are getting a little tight.

I play on PS4. I think maybe you can push buttons faster on a key board, but you could just plug in your keyboard to the playstation and use that I think? I use the controller to fight, and then the key board to chat. The game is awesome, it is huuuuge and you can level all classes on one chara. I'm a lalafell. I'm not sure if you can see the pic in this link, but if you do, that's me, I'm super short with purple hair. xd 4laugh FFXIV
And I am currently low level in most classes, so depending on what class I am I might look like shot. I hate it when I have to wear hats that covers my hair.

I'm on the lich server, if you decide to try the trial version one day.
Lich server, name is Chrissy Bun. I went with Chrissy, cuz I'm used to ppl calling me that here.
But if you ever decide to start playing, I'll port to an American server, I play during crazy hours anyway, so quiet on the European server at night.

Oh gosh, drama at works sucks hard core, it makes getting up in the mornings 10 times harder.
I hope you get that other position. emotion_bigheart
I live a boring life reading yaoi too xd 4laugh I haven't been out in like a year or something.
We should go out man-hunting together one day. 4laugh

Bah, I still haven't gotten off my lazy a**, I still haven't sent in any job applications. sweatdrop
But I'll probably start something new during summer or fall.

lol poor Chrissy losing weight can be such a pain. I'm in the middle of working off weight again as well.

Oh you play on the PS4. I dont have a PS4 yet mostly because I didn't feel the need to play any of the games out for it yet. But I want a white PS4 but it cost 100 bucks more than the black one.

Aged Loiterer

I am so cold right now I am going to go back to bed just for the comforter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff