Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
oh yeah that IS tough, i've tried looking for refs for drawing and end up just having to wing it or try and take a pic of myself in that pose XD

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yeah I take pictures of myself to get poses right sometimes. On one that I'm working on I wasn't confident that the pose was right so I took a picture of myself doing that and it was almost perfect. It looked wrong to me though. XD
sometimes things do look wrong, even in 3D real life.
It's strange, and it makes things tricky as an artist stressed

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So true. One time my sis told me to look at how her hand was and said If I drew that and showed it to you you'd probably say it was wrong or not possible to do.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
I've seen pix in magazines where someone's foot looks wrong or wotever, and i'm all like "see? if i drew that it would look wrong" stressed
whee
Oh gosh it's so nice out today.
Like a taste of Fall! =]

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yeah its hard when things just look so wrong.

Its pretty nice here today too, slightly more on the hot side but its nice because its a little cloudy. I always think August is Fall for some reason...it just sounds like a fall name to me.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Guys, That cat I said we seen has kittens now. XD We left some food out there for them, I dont mind if they hang around since we dont have any chickens or anything anymore. I haven't seen them yet but my sis said there is two of them.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It has three little ones and that cat is different from the one we've been seeing so it might be the other parent. We gave them some tuna and they were so hungry, we're going to get them them some cat food tomorrow because all we have is dog food.

User Image

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Aaaaaaaaaw!!! ;-;
BLESS YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THOSE LITTLE BUNDLES OF WONDERFUL

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
Yeah its hard when things just look so wrong.

Its pretty nice here today too, slightly more on the hot side but its nice because its a little cloudy. I always think August is Fall for some reason...it just sounds like a fall name to me.

yknow , come to think of it, it does!

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
We think they might have been the ones tearing up our garbage bags when we left our garage door open. They didn't seem to be eating the other food I put out there before but maybe they just didn't notice it. They were trying to get water out of that bucket in the picture and I thought that was just so high and didn't want them to fall in there so I put some water in the empty tuna can.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
We think they might have been the ones tearing up our garbage bags when we left our garage door open. They didn't seem to be eating the other food I put out there before but maybe they just didn't notice it. They were trying to get water out of that bucket in the picture and I thought that was just so high and didn't want them to fall in there so I put some water in the empty tuna can.

Precious babies crying

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Thank you soooooooooooo much Kira, i never cooulda done it on my own!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart crying crying crying crying crying heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff