Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 216 217 218 > >> >>> »|

@Ai:

Your signature is amazing eek

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

@Alex: It would probably take me forever too. XD Did you win anything then?

@Aisa: Thats okay Aisa~ I've been kind of busy as well, work and everything has been getting to me lately. T^T But at least mothers day is over and that picture isn't taking up all of my free time anymore, I almost didn't finish it on time.
I sadly could not finish my mother's mother's day picture. I just sudden had this streak of failgasm wolf anatomy, despite drawing awesome canine structure in the past. emo

And I'll find out on the 13th! smile

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

Aww, are you still going to work on it or did you just give up on it? Wolves can be hard to draw...or animals in general. XD I've only recently started drawing more animals. But my mothers day picture ended up like this. I wish I had some more time to work on it but I only had like a day and a half and usually thats not enough time for me to even start something.
That's precious. heart

And nah, not giving up. But putting it on the backburner. I made my mommy and I puddin' today, just for us though.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

Thanks.
Thats good, sometimes its worth taking the time to fix it up. 3nodding Now I want some~ What kind was it?
French Vanilla~~~

I think Cheesecake or White Chocolate today whee Pudding = Good for my sick a** xD

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

I've been craving some rice pudding ever since my grandma said she wanted to make some again. So far she hasn't made any but she did make a good cheesecake so I was still happy. XD

You're not feeling well?
I would LOVE a cheesecake. My room has supposed to make one for a month now ._.

Yeah. First I had tonsillitis, now it's some sorta monster sinus thingy that's just side-effect ruining my throat instead.

And I just had someone commish their FB for complex color and I'm like ".. uhm.. crap.. I've only ever -sold- one complex and that was at their offer, not mine.. and it was waist up .. o.o "

And soooo I tried checking around.. The range for my quality is like.. flippin'.. 100k-250k and I'm like "oh good jesus fuuuuuu..." so yeah.. I offered 100k or like the 50k for the lineart + like a donation letter or two. Or something. I don't know D: D: D: D:

So how're youuuu?

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

Cheesecake is one of my favorite snacks. 3nodding

Aww thats sounds very painful/annoying. How long have you had it?

I'm horrible at pricing things and its alot different from how it used to be. XD And fullbody ones can be annoying, I always seem to get commissions where they have something I'm bad at on it.

I'm doing good. I just spent all of my gold from my last auction on that pendant EI. XD And now I'm working on some commissions and freebies. I owe quite a bit now with all of the birthday pictures and stuff I offered. But I'm multitasking to get them done....and its kind of cold here today. My hands are freezing. T^T
I had the tonsillitus for about a week and a half, and now this sinus stuff maybe as long, as just an underlying condition.

-rubs your hands with my hands- Cold here too, cuz a storm's on it's way through. Let the artist hand warming circle commence! xd

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

Aww, is it getting any better?

If the weather thing is correct its supposed to be cold here until I have to work, which is Saturday. Its always nice on the days where you cant really enjoy it. The hands are pretty important to an artist, yay for the warming circle~ XD
I'm finally free of this damn fox commish xD

I never thought I'd ever see so much fox-ness in mah LIFE. OMG.

Now to just finish the color commish from Rueey and I can move everyone off the waiting list into nice comfy slots. heart
Also: Yes. WARM THY HANDS! o.o -gives gloves- Sheesh. Where do you live it'll be so cold? xD

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

Very pretty, I love the pose and the hands~ 3nodding

Thats always a good feeling. I just have two commissions left then a whole bunch of freebies that I need to take care of. XD

I live in Wisconsin. Its been more on the cold side for quite a while now. And it doesn't help that I get cold fast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff