Welcome to Gaia! ::

@Nineball Yamada: okay, thank you ^^
well, I've got to go for now
talk you later :]

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

@Last Phoenix: Mkay. Thanks again for applying - hope to hear from you soon!
That's a pretty sweet story. You could probably get Lifetime to make it a movie if it wasn't an anime convention. xd

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

@SithLord1: Ehhh...it probably wouldn't make the best movie, because I was a complete moron the entire con and didn't pick up on any signals until the very, very end. It'd be more suited for AFV than Lifetime, if you ask me.
You did say you had bad luck with girls, so I guess it's acceptable. Think you could win the ten thousand dollar prize? :O

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Nah...cause in the end, it was really just luck. I didn't do anything to earn it other than "not suck at being in the Navy". I had no idea I was gonna meet her.

Plus it would probably just get beat out by something more common that the average household in suburbia could relate to. We'll be the first to tell you that we're a very abnormal couple. But we're happy together, so who cares?
I find that a big helping of abnormality helps keep a relationship stable. The more normal you are, the more boring you are, and if you're boring, she'll cheat on you. dramallama

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Wisdom.

I guess I should be fine, then. I try to stay just far enough above boring to keep things interesting and keep myself out of hot water. I'm not exactly a normal person, but I'm also not one of those "OMG I AM SO DIFFERENT, BRB GOIN 2 HOTTOPIC" types, either.
Sounds like you're all set. surprised I hate Hot Topic kids. >_> I hate emo/scene/goth/dumbass teens in general. I had a dream I torched a Hot Topic once...I don't remember why though.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Amen. Some of them are pretty chill and are generally okay, but the loud, obnoxious ones...oh, God. There's a reason I only go to the mall when I absolutely have to.

Hot Topic is meh to me. I don't hate it, I just find it kind of lackluster. They have some fairly sweet Nintendo shirts once in a while, but that's about it. I wouldn't wanna torch the place, though...that seems to be going a little overboard.

Also, post 100 w00t.
juana la loca ✰

OMG AHHAHAH
          HAHAHA
          HA!
          HA!

ok that's cool
          maybe i'll try
          but not now because
          drawing big boobs past midnight
          is kinda pervy i think

as opposed to drawing it any other time of the day
I don't actually dislike it enough to torch it. I'm pretty sure there was a mod of crazed people attacking me in the mall so I just lit it up. Not sure though. xd There's like one cool hot topic kid for ever hundred or so bad ones. I hate the people that do nothing but b***h, feel sorry for themselves, and expect sympathy. I will not put up with that bullshit. >_>
Oh yeah, they do have some cool shirts sometimes. I think I have two from there and they've both almost gotten me suspended. xd

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

@girl du jour: Well, it's, uh...it's not past midnight in...wait, shoot, what's not how the International Date Line works. Dang. *snaps fingers*

Seriously, though, however and whenever is fine with me. Just let me know if you feel like giving it a shot - it's not like I'm going anywhere, right?
juana la loca ✰

oh right
          forgot that the world was big and stuff

well i'll be back....kekeke~

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

@SithLord1: Oh GOD, don't get me started on angsty whiners. I can rattle on for DAYS about those wastes of skin. I think we better not go there, it's 4 AM and I don't wanna wake the neighbors...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff