Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Pumpkin

wise fwom your gwave

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

I COMMAND YOU TO RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE AND BEAT THE s**t OUT OF A PEGASUS RESCUE MY DAUGHTER.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

YOU WANNA SEE SOME BRUTAL-a** ARCHITECTURE?

YEAH YOU DO

********/

Tenacious Hellhound

Friska Traumen
wise fwom your gwave

That's so adorable.
Do you make your skeleton warriors wear pink bows? Do your ghouls do ballet?
Drink tea with zombies?

Greedy Pumpkin

Hell_Tutor
Friska Traumen
wise fwom your gwave

That's so adorable.
Drink tea with zombies?

Dude what no It's a quote from altered beast

Tenacious Hellhound

Friska Traumen
Hell_Tutor
Friska Traumen
wise fwom your gwave

That's so adorable.
Drink tea with zombies?

Dude what no It's a quote from altered beast

Never heard of. I am sorry.

Wait, the video game?
Ohh.
I'm sorry.
My first and only console(not counting the game boy) was the game cube.
STill you said it in acute way, I think i would probably have made the same dumb remark. xd
ehe heheh. zombies with tutus.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

User Image

User Image

When a gun-toting farm girl ends up in a big city, things are guaranteed to get ugly.

We've got a wide woman, a tall woman, and now we've got a straight-up, corn-fed, free-range big b***h. This lady, known as Mu, is the personal secretary and bodyguard of the Scarlet Syndicate's head honcho - full-figured and plainly-dressed, she's a subtle parody of badass battle butlers and nubile kung-fu office assistants. Mu isn't a looker by any means; she's the daughter of a farmer with the build to match and she got plenty of nicks and bruises along the way. Even with modern machinery automating much of the process, she is very dedicated to her family and always eager to help. Foul play is constantly afoot in the agricultural world, though, and when she and her family refused to sell their farm to a strong-arming conglomerate, her dad mysteriously fell gravely ill and the property began falling further and further into disarray. The soon-to-be-Scarlet Mu traded her tools for books and took legal action, knowing it was no coincidence, and succeeded in striking a blow against the giant, but it was not a clean victory - blinded by her emotions, she failed to realize the guilty party would come after her as well. Her case made national news, though, and luckily for her one Elias Hallgren was tuned in that evening. Knowing her history and tenacity would be valuable assets (and that a down-to-earth woman would do wonders for Waveform's PR with the older crowd), he approached her with an offer of asylum for her and medical care for her father in exchange for serving as his assistant and bodyguard. She accepted and safely disappeared off the grid, assigned with the Scarlet callsign "Mu", meaning "nothingness". In spite of her new name, though, Mu is not a quiet or meek person. True to her country roots, she's habitually ready for anything and never leaves home without an assortment of concealed weaponry - though initially she sees her servitude as a means to an end, she comes to respect Mr. Hallgren and his ideals to the point where she will fight to the death for them out of sheer fanaticism rather than occupational obligation. Coupled with her no-nonsense personality and generally negative disposition, Mu is not a good person to piss off.

Greedy Pumpkin

AAAHHH ******** I WANT THIS

User Image

Anxious Bloodsucker

So my comics going to start being published within the next 5-7 days and i was wondering if any of you guys would want to help me out by looking over the pages so far and giving feed back, obviously i can't make any big changes to those but it'll be more so i know what to keep up and avoid as i keep going here

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Absolutely! Just use whatever medium you prefer, I promise they'll be safe with me.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

All right! It's time to play "type up character profiles with a hangover."

Phantom

7,665 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First Fall 15
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I need longer arms.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

ronnie92
I need longer arms.
When I was in navy boot camp, someone once called me a Transformer because I had long arms. Not even joking. Someone asked me to pass a condiment down the lunch table and I just reached over and grabbed it for him, and this other guy was like "whoa, *name* over here is like a Transformer!" The entire table fell dead silent. He quickly followed up with "cause, y'know...Transformers have...long arms." We all rolled our eyes and went back to our meal.

So yeah, you're welcome to have some of mine, because I'm apparently a robot in disguise.

Phantom

7,665 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First Fall 15
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nineball Yamada
When I was in navy boot camp, someone once called me a Transformer because I had long arms. Not even joking. Someone asked me to pass a condiment down the lunch table and I just reached over and grabbed it for him, and this other guy was like "whoa, *name* over here is like a Transformer!" The entire table fell dead silent. He quickly followed up with "cause, y'know...Transformers have...long arms." We all rolled our eyes and went back to our meal.

So yeah, you're welcome to have some of mine, because I'm apparently a robot in disguise.

Lol. I would, but I can't reach there... XD It also seems like army nicknames are the best thing ever ;D

I also have a feeling I have a sufficent amout of these bracelet things already. I tried to put them all on but my arms aren't long enough... I could only fit 35-ish in one arm at once, and not even that many in my drawing hand because drawing... and I have like... 105-110 of them. Plus the fancier ones I've made before that I need to buy those clasp things for.

I even have a lot of beads left to go.... ahahahahaahahahahah. I'm totally not addicted to making these things.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

ronnie92
Nineball Yamada

Lol. I would, but I can't reach there... XD It also seems like army nicknames are the best thing ever ;D

I also have a feeling I have a sufficent amout of these bracelet things already. I tried to put them all on but my arms aren't long enough... I could only fit 35-ish in one arm at once, and not even that many in my drawing hand because drawing... and I have like... 105-110 of them. Plus the fancier ones I've made before that I need to buy those clasp things for.

I even have a lot of beads left to go.... ahahahahaahahahahah. I'm totally not addicted to making these things.
Yeah, if you could reach over here you wouldn't be in this mess...
Plus, I don't really wanna give up my arms until they come out with some kind of kickass gun-arm replacement.

Jesus, we've got a little kandi kid in the making here! It's so cute that you've fallen in love with making these things. Have you tried making any cuffs or elaborate projects with your extra beads?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff