Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Smoker

6,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nineball Yamada
You're welcome! And scribbles and mspaints are fine too, hell, those are usually the best pieces we get. I won't look a gift horse in the mouth though (if you'll pardon the expression).

I totally have this awesome vision in my head of the one legged lady and friska fighting, friska using a sword and the one legged lady using her leg.

Greedy Pumpkin

I think it would be hilarious if angela snuck up on friska and cracked her across the back of the head with her leg

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Stripey Von Fancyhooves
Nineball Yamada
You're welcome! And scribbles and mspaints are fine too, hell, those are usually the best pieces we get. I won't look a gift horse in the mouth though (if you'll pardon the expression).

I totally have this awesome vision in my head of the one legged lady and friska fighting, friska using a sword and the one legged lady using her leg.
Funny you say that, that's actually half-canon:
User Image
Friska is more of a gunslinger/brawler though. One of the core concepts in her design a few years ago was "what if the tanky, heavy character was a girl?"

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Friska Traumen
I think it would be hilarious if angela snuck up on friska and cracked her across the back of the head with her leg
I've been wanting someone to draw this for a bazillion years but OH NOES ACTION POSES MY ONE WEAKNESS

Dapper Smoker

6,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nineball Yamada
User Image
Friska is more of a gunslinger/brawler though. One of the core concepts in her design a few years ago was "what if the tanky, heavy character was a girl?"

Hahaha I might have to try this now. Maybe I could give Friska a large gun and just pretend she ran out of bullets, and is now resorting to bludgeoning.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Stripey Von Fancyhooves
Nineball Yamada
User Image

Hahaha I might have to try this now. Maybe I could give Friska a large gun and just pretend she ran out of bullets, and is now resorting to bludgeoning.
She's already got a pretty huge gun, honestly. Consider that the average pistol is about, oh, eight inches long or so, and then look at her regular gun:
User Image
(These sprites were both made by yours truly, BTW, so if you need references these are your best bet.)
Though who says she'd need to be out of bullets? Sometimes you just wanna rip and tear.

Dapper Smoker

6,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nineball Yamada
She's already got a pretty huge gun, honestly. Consider that the average pistol is about, oh, eight inches long or so, and then look at her regular gun:
User Image
(These sprites were both made by yours truly, BTW, so if you need references these are your best bet.)
Though who says she'd need to be out of bullets? Sometimes you just wanna rip and tear.

Good point mrgreen so this may need to happen. I'll see what I can do.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Stripey Von Fancyhooves
Nineball Yamada
User Image

Good point mrgreen so this may need to happen. I'll see what I can do.
Remember: expressiveness trumps quality, and if all else fails, bigger is better. If you need any refs or moral support along the way, give me a holler.

In the meantime, I'm just gonna chill here because work is slow and there's nothing to do.

Dapper Smoker

6,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nineball Yamada
Remember: expressiveness trumps quality, and if all else fails, bigger is better. If you need any refs or moral support along the way, give me a holler.

In the meantime, I'm just gonna chill here because work is slow and there's nothing to do.

Thank you sir mrgreen I'll do my best 3nodding

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

User Image

User Image

If your work of fiction does not include at least one character with an awesome beard, it is doomed to failure.
Just look at Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Continuing the trend of older guys being the key players, we have the imposing Dr. Philip Hornell here as the brains behind many of the futuristic technologies that NAFO revolves around. He's a Scarlet as well, or rather a Waveform Industries bigwig, though he takes no part in the Syndicate's clandestine strong-arming. Hornell is actually one of the founding members of the Scarlet Society, and holds true to its original vision. He managed one of Waveform's primary R&D divisions, dealing in prosthetics and implants for an aging population, and when Niklas Hallgren approached him with a proposal for his Scarlet Society, the doctor was all too happy to pledge the support of himself and his crew. When Elias Hallgren claimed his father's throne, however, and the Scarlets introduced more questionable methods into their reportoire, Dr. Hornell began to object, but threats of violence against his family kept his lips sealed and he was forced to continue his work. Effectively trapped as his developments took a warlike turn, he began to bond with some of the folks he was routinely patching up. When it was time for Friska's newest upgrades, she would often bring her buddy Nineball along, and after many waiting-room conversations with Nine he began to see the spark beneath the Syndicate's conditioning and found himself acting as a surrogate grandfather for the boy. They came to trust one another, and following a major accident Nine understood that he needed to accomplish what Hornell could not: the Scarlets must fall. In secret, Hornell imparted everything he could to Nine to give him a fighting chance, placed his understudy Orion Alexander in charge of Friska's development, and disappeared to protect those around him - the truth is a dangerous weapon in the wrong hands.

Tenacious Hellhound

All the awesome, action ready, gun packing old dudes are gathering here.

Yo.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Bliggity-blat
is the sound of my gat.

Anxious Bloodsucker

Sonics reoccurring nightmare
User Image

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

The Raving Madame
Sonics reoccurring nightmare
User Image
Recurring, indeed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greedy Pumpkin

ooh new craft idea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas