Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

What is this...valentine nonsense?

And when did we start looking like Go-Gaia?

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Can anyone tell me why this game won't work? I can't figure it out.

User Image

Tenacious Hellhound

Nineball Yamada

User Image

It's upside down.
Also, you need dragon souls to charge the console's crystal engine.
emotion_awesome

It's the ten years site birthday stravaganzza and valentine slaughter so now everyone is sending funny randomized valentines.
Also, items and achievements from collected thing a magings.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Hell_Tutor
Nineball Yamada

User Image

It's upside down.
Also, you need dragon souls to charge the console's crystal engine.
emotion_awesome

It's the ten years site birthday stravaganzza and valentine slaughter so now everyone is sending funny randomized valentines.
Also, items and achievements from collected thing a magings.
>sailing player

Yeah, I love these valentine things. I can't send 'em from my phone, but when I get home to my computer, Mario's gonna lay some serious pipe.

Also, we don't have dragons here, but I'll go and, like, punch out some pigeons or something and see if that does the trick.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Though I must say, all these "private message" notifications are trolling the s**t out of me.

Tenacious Hellhound

xd
Ignore them, it is for the best.
I think it's a shame so far i wasn't able to watch the hideous results of what I've sent.

If you punch a thousand pigeons you might get enough soul essence for a couple minutes worth of game play.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Little do these pigeons know that I'm ******** Kenshiro. I'll be gaming for days.

Ignoring them is haaaaaaard. I never get PMs normally so when I do, it's like ohboyohboyohboyohboy. Plus, I'm waiting on correspondence from some folks, so I'm watching my inbox like a hawk on MDMA. Big things are gonna be happening soon.

Anxious Bloodsucker

Ok did some level tweaking and s**t how's this now
User Image

bear in mind this is a regular sized panel broken up into 4 mini panels of twitchy moths

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

That's better. Yellow light is yellow.

What moths are those all based off of/supposed to be? The two on the right almost look like butterflies, but I know they're not.

Anxious Bloodsucker

we got this buddy and this lovely fellow which is like a bigger tropical version of a lunar moth. They're just from more tropical areas.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

I can see the tropicalness. IMO the more temperate moths are cuter, but that first one, OMG...I want to rub its little seemingly-nonexistent fuzzy head.

Anxious Bloodsucker

FTTTT I KNOW, i saw him and i was like
oh
oh
yeah, you're a must
Rags's preferred moth is the atlas moth but all moths like her, and this one type of slug too.
Her brother Rot is appropriately partial to the deaths head moth.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

http://invertebrates.tumblr.com/post/37625260282/featherwurm-a-giant-silk-moth-stuffed-animal

sheeeeeuuuut I was thinking of making a stuffed moth but I wasn't gonna go THAT balls-out

Anxious Bloodsucker

OMG do want

also look at this little guy, he's a sculpture made of felt!!
User Image

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

If I ever get the wild hair up my a** to actually follow through with making one, I'll let you know so I can make another.

That sculpture is SO cute... I wonder how they made the body though? It looks like they just took some tweezers and like...weathered the s**t out of the felt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff