Welcome to Gaia! ::

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

Shirtless Brawler

User Image
I'll Draw Something, so i messed up your oder form : )
Typical style: I paint, full bodies usually, i can draw any action you would like.
Price range: 100b-200b would be nice : P im willing to negotiate items
Payment options: Pay me when the job is done
Examples?:X
Not from gaia example
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

Shy Streaker

User Image
I'll Draw Something, so SHUT UP AND PAY ME!
Typical style: Anime, but I can do realistic too, it'll just take longer
Price range: Just started here again, so no idea how to price. I go with the 'pay me what you think its worth' route.
Payment options: trade after you get the art, but starting the trade right away helps keep my mind at ease. I won't accept it until I send you the art though.
Examples?: chibi portrait: x
chibi full body: x x

colored
realistic:x
anime: x
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

Sparkling Garbage

9,525 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

Long overdue reply right here, sorry. I've gotten really busy with classes, I'm surprised (and nervous) that finals are next week already.

Ahh, yeah. Some artists do rely on RLC for their rent and pretty much everything. Relying on a freelance artist salary is pretty... stressful. Mhmm, exactly. I usually just tend to look at another artist's prices whose complexity and quality of art is similar to mine, then I just adjust my prices. Or if I can't find anybody in that particular community (since sometimes prices also depend on the community you're selling it to), I just tend to look at the average and see where I am on that price range.

You could play GBA on the DS!? WHAT. WHAT. I DIDNT KNOW. I actually want my own 3DS. It was my birthday on the 27th, but my family's financial standing atm is... precarious so my mom couldn't get me a 3DS XL. I figured since I can't ask her for money, maybe I can actually try LOOKING for a job as well as try for commissions again. 3/DS are the best consoles imo. They have tons of interesting and amazing games. I mean, yeah, probably the graphics isn't that amazing (like with Ace Attorney, it's all pixel) but the story and gameplay is super ******** amazing.

I forgot what game we were talking about... 999 or Virtue's Last Reward? They're somewhat... about time travel. They're for sure science fiction. I don't remember how 999 was (I used a walkthrough to get the true ending, I won't be able to handle all the deaths) but VTR is surely a time travel one in that, not only you, the player, travel back to a certain part of the game with the knowledge you got from another timeline, but also the character you control. They have a tree plot, making it easier to jump from one timeline to another, depending on what you need to know from that timeline. Ughhhhhh, exactly. But then again, the Japanese have a different view on things, so I don't really blame them.

Ahhhhhhh! I was in the middle of playing that game on an emulator, but the hand-me-down tablet I had the game on was stupid so I gave up. I'll probably try buying it when someone in our family buys a Vita. Hmmm, do you read manga? I recently read a super depressing one, and it got me super depressed so much I cried a whole lot. I cry easily, but me getting depressed over a story over a long period of time says a lot about the story. I am otome, otome is me. I am one with otome jk. Same here. I wish they'd bring more otome games here, but then we're a pretty small fanbase within an already small fanbase of visual novel players. Aksys is amazing, they decided to take a risk bringing an otome game here.

Haha, I'm not sure about the exact definition of a premise, but yes, you're right. I'd call it a premise. We're both masochists jk. I do enjoy my angst, but goddamn all the feels.

Yeah. I learned that the hard way. I think in elementary/middle school, I pondered on it and pretty much realized people liked to take advantage of my kindness. Haha, it's fine, I get what you mean. At first, I felt like I was a bother whenever I messaged my commissioners when they weren't replying, but I figured it's better that than never because there's a chance they might actually think I'm not replying to them. At least that way, they can't blame me for losing communication with them.

Ugh, that group project. I planned on BSing it and just not surverying people aka just BS the data, but I read the day the project was due that I need to turn in the surveys I had collected for the study, so I'm like "Screw this, I'm not going to class." So now... I'm just going to try and get a good grade on the final because he told us that if our grade on the final is higher than our overall class grade, he'd give us the grade on our final instead.

That's what she said (she being Ana from 50 shades of grey lol)

Sparkly Star

30,425 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
slkjfslkds darn it's too bad you're not accepting rlcs. ; ^ ;

good luck though!

Spacey Moonwalker

User Image
Typical style: I call it experimental, but it's the current style I'd like to draw in more often. Branching from anime into cartoonish.
Price range: I'm interested in the Moonlight Mimi Neko. Otherwise, it depends on how much art you'll allow me to draw for you. nvn Each fullbody exp is 30bil.
Payment options: Send a trade if you accept my offer, and just finish it off once I'm finished. Whether you want a WIP is up to you!
Examples?: Boop.
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

If we're allowed to choose OCs to draw, I would like to try Mizuki Yukimura, Chloe, Osiris, and Kyoku. o:

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

Prince Sawyer

holy bat signal I'm behind on my messages.
If you're still interested, I'd be over the moon if you could do Mizuki. I desperately need more art of her in her normal attire. XD

I'd be more than happy to set aside the Moonlight Mimi Neko and 5b to make up the difference. Otherwise I can also do the 30b. If you take the Mimi Neko, I can request another character too. :3

Spacey Moonwalker

[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
Prince Sawyer

If you're still interested, I'd be over the moon if you could do Mizuki. I desperately need more art of her in her normal attire. XD

I'd be more than happy to set aside the Moonlight Mimi Neko and 5b to make up the difference. Otherwise I can also do the 30b. If you take the Mimi Neko, I can request another character too. :3

I'll take the Mimi Neko, and 30b for another character, yes? o:

Ferocious Doll

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

Prince Sawyer
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
Prince Sawyer

I'll take the Mimi Neko, and 30b for another character, yes? o:

Cool!
For the second character, Osiris would be great. If I can scrounge up more gold (and you're still interested lol) I'll try to commission you again.
I'll send trade in a bit~

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

this world is gonna burn
burn burn burn
as long as we're going down
baby, you should stick around

rizumary's Oppa

Hot Ladykiller

Are you interested for RLCs? If yes, please let me know and we'll talk about it by sending me a note in DA. Thanks! biggrin

RLC info and samples can be found in my sig.

OG Friend

User Image
Typical style: anime/semirealism typically [one you're most comfortable doing]
Price range: 50b+ for busts
Payment options: pls send me the trade immediately, i'll send you a thumbnail when i'm done and then accept the trade >> you will get a non watermarked version and i'll get my money emotion_bigheart
Examples?: art blog

o s**t i forgot to tell u i'm interested in drawing mizuki and amy!!
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

Spacey Moonwalker

[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

Hello! For Mizuki, which outfit do you want me to draw her in? Or does it not matter? o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff