Welcome to Gaia! ::

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

Starfoxxe

*w * yiss.
This pleases me~
Thank you so much!

lolol Wow, well which one do you really really want?

Shapeshifter

[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
Starfoxxe

*w * yiss.
This pleases me~
Thank you so much!

lolol Wow, well which one do you really really want?

LOL I was hoping to get out of choosing that way... probably Reflecting Beats? I need some orange headphones for my avatar. ;w;

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

Starfoxxe

LOL I was hoping to get out of choosing that way... probably Reflecting Beats? I need some orange headphones for my avatar. ;w;

lmao I'm sorry!
I always try to check people's wish lists, but yours is as long as mine, and I wasn't sure how up to date it was. So I figured you had to really want one of them lol.
/sweat

Coolio~
I'll send it over in a bit. :3

Dabbler

[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

lmao yeah, same night too. I think I've changed it three or four times since. XD trudat pfft.
Yiss actually, but lately all my avatars are lol. This one is Makoto, which I only recently settled out the details for. I swear if I could get paid for pulling characters out of my behind I would... still be broke, quality over quantity lolol
/cuddles
Hahaha! Looks like a goddess of some kind lol <3

It feels constant, I wish it would stop. Like I see exactly what I want to do in my head, but actually producing and not just deleting it is hard. Like last night as an example, I wanted to doodle a cat helmet thing, since I was listening to a lot of electronica and deadmau5 and DJ Sona Kinetic popped up on my playlist back to back. The helmet came out hella nice, but I still don't like it because of the sorry excuse for a person underneath. Ughhh. orz So frustrating lol

aw yiss. I'll be all in it. emotion_awesome
lol, only three or four?
Probs more now *so bad at responsing!!* emotion_facepalm
LOL, if I were drinking, it totally wouldn't come out mah nose at that comment. XD
*cuddles right back*
Well I'm glad we like each other's idears anyway,
I mean - what're friends for? rofl

This, my friend, is all true artist's struggle!
I think that the artists who are "successful" just roll wit what dey got.
And typically know how to market themselves. Hmm. And meet deadlines. *curls up and dies*

Oh yeah bby. emotion_dealwithit

Shapeshifter

Thank you so much! <3

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

miiiso's Husbando

Astral Guardian

User Image
I'll Draw Something, so SHUT UP AND PAY ME!
Typical style: Chibi (I draw with a mouse, so it's usually hard to draw regular style but its not impossibru ;-; )
Price range: 7-10 bil (full body and colored chibi); regular style: 10 bil (bust shot, colored)
Payment options: buyer send trade first with said payment~ usually so that I can keep track for myself
Examples?: C H I B I Regular: X
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

miiiso's Husbando

Astral Guardian

[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

thank you so much!!! ;A; heart
good luck in your search for art! heart

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

Yukiwabell