Lishi-Chan
Miriel3
@_____@ Woah. There is nothing like that on my uni xDDD

Yeah, I didn't expect there to be anything like that at all. xD

lucky you biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
lucky you biggrin

Yeah, I feel like I have to show off my skillsssss [ ie. nerdiness lol] by bringing in Katamari Forever to play >w>
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3
lucky you biggrin

Yeah, I feel like I have to show off my skillsssss [ ie. nerdiness lol] by bringing in Katamari Forever to play >w>

haha, how adorable XD
Argh, i'm drawing now and i've got no idea what to do with background XDDDD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
haha, how adorable XD

Ohhhh man, I don't think I could be any help with that. xD
I don't do any background except big colored squares and shadowed. xDDDD
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3
haha, how adorable XD

Ohhhh man, I don't think I could be any help with that. xD
I don't do any background except big colored squares and shadowed. xDDDD

How are you surviving in your school? XD Don't you have to do them? o 3o
I got stucked with composition, again xD i mean, i've started drawing without thinking about anything (only: i really like my current avatar, let's draw something with kokoshnik xD). That's why i had hard time thinking of what to do with model's hands, her clothes etc xD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
I got stucked with composition, again xD i mean, i've started drawing without thinking about anything (only: i really like my current avatar, let's draw something with kokoshnik xD). That's why i had hard time thinking of what to do with model's hands, her clothes etc xD

Not reallyy. xD We haven't had to draw anything like, that we make up yet. In my Drawing class it's all drawing objects and now we're starting to move into redrawing a picture by a famous artist, so we don't really have to worry about making anything up.
And then my Digital Design is all vectors so no backgrounds for those either.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Not reallyy. xD We haven't had to draw anything like, that we make up yet. In my Drawing class it's all drawing objects and now we're starting to move into redrawing a picture by a famous artist, so we don't really have to worry about making anything up.
And then my Digital Design is all vectors so no backgrounds for those either.

Oh, that's interesting o wo When you are redrawing pictures by famous artists do you have to pick one you like, or they pick them for you? (:

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
Oh, that's interesting o wo When you are redrawing pictures by famous artists do you have to pick one you like, or they pick them for you? (:

He gave us a list of artists to chose from to look up, but I think that was just for the reason that a lot of people in the class aren't familiar with a ton of different artists so he wanted to broaden their knowledge of them.
But I got to pick my own since I was in art history in High School so I'm pretty well versed with them and have my own non-typical favorite. emotion_dowant
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

He gave us a list of artists to chose from to look up, but I think that was just for the reason that a lot of people in the class aren't familiar with a ton of different artists so he wanted to broaden their knowledge of them.
But I got to pick my own since I was in art history in High School so I'm pretty well versed with them and have my own non-typical favorite. emotion_dowant

Oh, nice of him wink
Who is your favourite? o 3o

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
Oh, nice of him wink

Yeah, I was glad when he said that. 'Specially since there was only one book on the Baroque artist he has on the list, whereas there was like, 5 books on the other guy.haha
Mine favorite is Caravaggio. I loooove the baroque style. ♥:
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3
Oh, nice of him wink

Yeah, I was glad when he said that. 'Specially since there was only one book on the Baroque artist he has on the list, whereas there was like, 5 books on the other guy.haha
Mine favorite is Caravaggio. I loooove the baroque style. ♥:

Ooooh, i love how he used light ♥
Somebody should totally try redrawing one of the paintings by mr Beksiński emotion_awesome . That would be epic xD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Somebody should totally try redrawing one of the paintings by mr Beksiński emotion_awesome . That would be epic xD

That's why I love his stuff. ♥
Ohhhh my. xD I don't even think anyone knows about him, but if I they did I definitely think I could pick out one kid in my class that probably would of done one if he had the chance.lol
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

That's why I love his stuff. ♥
Ohhhh my. xD I don't even think anyone knows about him, but if I they did I definitely think I could pick out one kid in my class that probably would of done one if he had the chance.lol

I know him only because he was from Poland and i remember news from the time he was killed ; ;
Make him do this, i wanna see XDDD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

I know him only because he was from Poland and i remember news from the time he was killed ; ;

Ohhhh. :c I only know him because I think you've mentioned him before and I looked him up. It's the more grim/skeletal art, right?
But man, I feel like I'll have to tell my teacher to add him to the list for his next classes. emotion_dowant

Gaaaahhhh, I hate buying giftsssss. ;^;
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Ohhhh. :c I only know him because I think you've mentioned him before and I looked him up. It's the more grim/skeletal art, right?
But man, I feel like I'll have to tell my teacher to add him to the list for his next classes. emotion_dowant

Gaaaahhhh, I hate buying giftsssss. ;^;

I was sure i've mentioned him on Gaia, i couldn't remember who was i talking to that time xD Yup, strange architecture from bones etc ;p
Redrawing his art would be so fun, for sure XD
Hate? Why so? Most of the time, buying gifts is awesome ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas