Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lishi-Chan

Nah, parasols are totally useless for healthy people ;p I wouldn't use it too.
I was attending special course to learn how to drive xD You know, for example my dad can't teach me: it's illegal biggrin Haha, sneaky cousin xD But so nice of him wink
Aaaah, so adorable @______@ Lucky you ♥

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

I'll be honest, I would totally use one if it were pretty and it matched my outfit. No joke. xD
But I burn like crazy and get sun-sick after awhile anyways, so I guess I could get away with it. emotion_awesome

I wasn't able to go to driver's courses because I didn't have the money to do it. You have to go through courses if you're under 18, but when you hit 18 all you have to do is go down to Secretary of State and take a test. They'll give you a temporary permit if you pass and then you just gotta go to a Driving Instructor in a month and there you go.
He was the one that made me take the test this past week. xD He and my mom took me downtown and forced me to wait half an hour to do it! lol

Aaaahhh I can't stop looking at it. ♥ >w>
Lishi-Chan

Oooh, so they are not that stupid for you biggrin But it can be pretty hard to find nice one. I mean, i think so/l i've never looked for one xD

Here you have to go to course (it doesn't depend on age) where they teach you about laws etc and after that they 'give' you instructor and you have to drive at least 30 hours (or something like that). After that you can take test and it's in two parts; first is normal ABCD test on computer and for the second you have to drive for at least 1 hour with examinator (he tells you what you have to do: park, turn right/left etc and you just drive through the city xD).
Did you pass? biggrin

Haha, i can uderstand that biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

It is now a days when you're trying to find one in-store. But I've seen quite a few used that are pretty nice.lol

I got to completely skip out on the driver's course. xD I just had to go take the written test and then after that it's just practicing for thirty days on a temporary with someone else in the car then I can take the driving test. I did pass the first part though! Yaaaay.
But I don't think I'll be taught anytime soon, since we just got our first big shipment of snow. xD
2-6 inches depending on the spot, so it's starting.haha
Lishi-Chan

Oh no, it haven't told me you've replied D:

Yaaay, congratulations biggrin
Driving in winter seems bad idea for now xD Few years ago, my friend got first driving exam and it snowed that day xD Of course it was first snow that year and he wasn't even taught how to drive in winter: of course he failed razz (but he passed week later). It's snowing here now, too (:

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

It keeps doing that. :I
It's just been really stupid as of lately.
Oh yes, but the bad thing [ is it a bad thing? I'm not sure ] is that the snow already all melted. xD
So I guess I don't get a break afterall! I haven't even gotten to drive yet, I think my mom's afraid to teach me. OTL.;;
Lishi-Chan

I hate that D: Especially when it's lying to me all the time, when i'm looking for new posts in threads i've posted in (forums->my posts-> all topisc has little sun but no new posts D: ).
So maybe ask somebody else? (: After few 'lessons' with another person, maybe your mom would be less afraid? wink

Conservative Sex Symbol

xxx

Happy holidays~
I hope you like it :3

ps;;
sorry i didn't draw the buck teeth,
they usually end up looking really awkward :/

Dapper Dabbler

l r o n e e

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh I absolutely adore it. ;A; ♥
No sorry for that, they're pretty much there for face-filler on the avie anways! haha;;

Thank you so much sweetie, it's wonderful. You have a wonderful week love. ♥

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

It almost never tells me when there's a new post in threads I'm subscribed to. The only time it does is, go figure, when I post in them. ;^;
I don't even know. I think I'm going to have to wait until my cousin moves down here for good.
That or I can see my boyfriend's dad teaching me the same time as his sister. xD
[ Sad that me and her are learning at the same time, huh? haha ]
Lishi-Chan

Only then? Woah xD They should totally do something with those notices >:
How old is she? ;p Well, my mom made her license 1 year later than me xD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeah, it's really hit and miss nowadays. :c
His sister is 15 I believe. Old enough to start driver's training and get a permit, but not an actual license just yet. As long as I can get mine before she's 16 I guess it won't be as pathetic. xD
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Yeah, it's really hit and miss nowadays. :c
His sister is 15 I believe. Old enough to start driver's training and get a permit, but not an actual license just yet. As long as I can get mine before she's 16 I guess it won't be as pathetic. xD

But i think we'll have to survive somehow for now ;p
Woah, you have to hurry biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeah, I'll just have to remember to check! lol
But yeah, I definitely do. xD
We haven't had any sticking snow past a few weeks ago and I still haven't been taken out to drive. :c
They keep saying they will then forget or something, I don't even knowwwww.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Yeah, I'll just have to remember to check! lol
But yeah, I definitely do. xD
We haven't had any sticking snow past a few weeks ago and I still haven't been taken out to drive. :c
They keep saying they will then forget or something, I don't even knowwwww.

You shouldn't let them forget about you >:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games