Shameless Man-Lover

emotion_8c emotion_8c

In a relationship with Lhance

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
I'm sure they will be back once they get settled in their new place.

Shameless Man-Lover

Yeah, I know Uke and Iram are busy but what about everyone else ; u;

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Probably busy as well, or simply not drawn in here without Iram and Uke as incentive.

Dangerous Lunatic

I'm still around y'all. I've actually been on vacation with my family. We went on a cruise to Mexico. A little too sunny for my taste, but ah well. I'm actually going on another trip with my boyfriend in a week. Using up all my vacation days at once. sweatdrop

That and I'm still working out insurance stuff from the car accident. Looks like they wanna just label my car totaled and get it over with. Though I don't have the means for another car right now so I'm also in a bit of a jam...

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Unless your car had little or no value, you should get something from the insurance company if they decide to total it. Perhaps you can use that as a down payment toward financing something else.
Consider my OC? A little zombie girl in tattered dress, black punk hair (half shaved), glowing yellow eyes, black aura, holding a torn teddy bear, evil smile with razor teeth.

Divine Cultist

Dangerous Lunatic

Wicked Wolfe
Unless your car had little or no value, you should get something from the insurance company if they decide to total it. Perhaps you can use that as a down payment toward financing something else.

I'm getting about 4k for it and that would cover a down payment, but I wasn't looking forward to having to make payments in the first place. The car I had was paid off and I was hoping to get a few more years out of it. Plus I can't afford anything like what I used to have. My Acura TL lasted me about 13 years and still ran better than a lot of other newer cars.

I'm still debating on whether or not to buy lease. Probably another sedan like a Honda Civic or something, though my dream was to have some sort of 4x4. Not happening right now though.

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
RiotWard
I'm getting about 4k for it and that would cover a down payment, but I wasn't looking forward to having to make payments in the first place. The car I had was paid off and I was hoping to get a few more years out of it. Plus I can't afford anything like what I used to have. My Acura TL lasted me about 13 years and still ran better than a lot of other newer cars.

I'm still debating on whether or not to buy lease. Probably another sedan like a Honda Civic or something, though my dream was to have some sort of 4x4. Not happening right now though.

News flash ... no one looks forward to making payments. I nearly had my car of only 3 years paid off only to get rear-ended and have the insurance decide it was too costly to fix my car and total it. I have a newer car now, but I've also got 5 years of car payments. Oh well. I need a car to get to and from work, so it is simply a part of that.

Leasing is really only for those who like to constantly upgrade every couple years. If you plan on keeping the car long term, than buying is the better investment. Especially if it is a Civic you will get your money's worth. I'm in a 2011 Civic that only had 16,000km on it when I bought it in February.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff