Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Wicked Wolfe

Make time ... or make it up after the move.

I'll probably ******** the s**t out of him during the move or after...before though it's pretty much impossible. Iram's been grabbing as many shifts as possible and my schedule is bouncing all over the place Then the days we do have off are spent with appointments either to get the car fixed, trailer registered, vet appointments, etc etc

In a relationship with Lhance

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
DeliciouslyUke
I'll probably ******** the s**t out of him during the move or after...before though it's pretty much impossible. Iram's been grabbing as many shifts as possible and my schedule is bouncing all over the place Then the days we do have off are spent with appointments either to get the car fixed, trailer registered, vet appointments, etc etc

Well this time when you cross the border, be sure to tailor your answers accordingly and maybe you can avoid the hassle of last time.

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Wicked Wolfe

Well this time when you cross the border, be sure to tailor your answers accordingly and maybe you can avoid the hassle of last time.

I don't know what answers I gave to make them search me for four hours last time! D:

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
DeliciouslyUke
I don't know what answers I gave to make them search me for four hours last time! D:

If memory serves it was because of some of the items in your bags, and perhaps something about your relationship, but my suggestion is be as honest as possible without telling them more than they need to know. Keep it simple, and keep anything you don't want them delving further into, to yourself. Just my two cents from all the border crossing I do (and have done).

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Partying Lunatic

As of Saturday I have officially graduated, and moved out of my parent's place! Damn, it feels good to be alive, at least for the moment.

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dangerous Lunatic

So I finally got my a** in gear and made an account on the new site. :O So if someone named RiotPsycho adds you, it be me. ;u;

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

RiotWard
So I finally got my a** in gear and made an account on the new site. :O So if someone named RiotPsycho adds you, it be me. ;u;

Ohhh I was wondering about that.

you look really nice!

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Wicked Wolfe

If memory serves it was because of some of the items in your bags, and perhaps something about your relationship, but my suggestion is be as honest as possible without telling them more than they need to know. Keep it simple, and keep anything you don't want them delving further into, to yourself. Just my two cents from all the border crossing I do (and have done).

The items in my bag were found after the search not volunteered before hand.

And I was being honest! It was my first time crossing so I was exceptionally nervous and my dad's been arrested at the border before I wasn't going to lie.

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
DeliciouslyUke

The items in my bag were found after the search not volunteered before hand.

And I was being honest! It was my first time crossing so I was exceptionally nervous and my dad's been arrested at the border before I wasn't going to lie.

Well something must have made them want to pull you both aside for more questioning, so maybe your nervousness made them think you were hiding something. I dunno, I hate crossing into the states more than into Canada now, but I still just try to stay relaxed and keep my answers simple and in such a way they don't warrant more questions.

Hopefully you guys will be hassle-free this time, though I'd suggest putting anything questionable on your laptops onto thumb drives or external drives or something and store them far away from the computer.

You guys head out next week, so drop me an email with your (rough) schedule. I think all Starbucks shops have WiFi so you guys can always stop into one and use it to send me an email as you get closer to my part of BC.

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Empyrean Spirit

I hope that you two are doing well, and that life is going your way. Remember to enjoy your summer weather!

Seeker

Awkwardly posts
Hullo guys eue;;

Muscular Streaker

10,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
Oye vey your art is perfect crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff