Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Do you want....

Hehe that's good ^^

BlOoD oN yOuR iCe CrEaM?!?!

Iram
Slayernice
Hey it's been a while, how ya going guys?
Moved to the 18+ mostly and getting ready to move across the country razz Or well down to the lower 48 states haha.

In a relationship with Lhance

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
SUDO SANDWICH
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.==============================

[Call me Megz!]

Legit. I actually have to go through constantly and end flash as a process just to keep my computer from freezing.

Still, it's a small price to pay for a site that isn't confused about what age group it is intended for. Gaia has a bit of a crisis with this ... releasing obviously "adult oriented" items with often promiscuous poses BUT keep the convos PG13. Riiiiiiight. stare

Mewling Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Iram

That sites looks interesting... Is it worth signing up for?

Also, I believe I read somewhere that you take commissions, correct?
surprised

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Wicked Wolfe

Still, it's a small price to pay for a site that isn't confused about what age group it is intended for. Gaia has a bit of a crisis with this ... releasing obviously "adult oriented" items with often promiscuous poses BUT keep the convos PG13. Riiiiiiight. stare

This this so much this.

And you can't make sexual innuendo with the items that are sexual innuendo themselves OR draw the innuendo of their own damn quests like Sausage Fest and Clam Bake

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

I n d ii ff e r e n c e
Iram

That sites looks interesting... Is it worth signing up for?

Also, I believe I read somewhere that you take commissions, correct?
surprised

He does but he's probably not going to do it as much on here anymore unless it's for art. I think he's almost entirely switched over to Tentacl

I think it is. I love having an actual man body instead of a weird chibi or bishi alien looking thing and the people there are fun and the NPCs god so cool

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Iram
okay after much screaming and having to email the site for that confirmation link, it still says "You still need to confirm your account! Make sure to check your email and click the confirmation link." for me on there. but whatever, fack it. i will just ignore that since i can log in. I'm Peaches on there with an avatar i've randomly generated on another computer since i can't see s**t on my laptop.
i don't know how to navigate around the site add me so i can try to catch your streamsss <3

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
DeliciouslyUke

This this so much this.

And you can't make sexual innuendo with the items that are sexual innuendo themselves OR draw the innuendo of their own damn quests like Sausage Fest and Clam Bake

Exactly. It's the most annoying part of Gaia ... with all the insane RIGs and items and such following a close second. I just want somewhere to hang out that doesn't expect us walk on eggshells. emotion_eyebrow

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Wicked Wolfe

Exactly. It's the most annoying part of Gaia ... with all the insane RIGs and items and such following a close second. I just want somewhere to hang out that doesn't expect us walk on eggshells. emotion_eyebrow

All the insane RIGS items and such + announcements for them all you mean. Seriously every time I log on it's like 20 announcements all dealing with s**t I don't care about.

My feet hurt from all the eggshells ;-;

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
DeliciouslyUke
All the insane RIGS items and such + announcements for them all you mean. Seriously every time I log on it's like 20 announcements all dealing with s**t I don't care about.

My feet hurt from all the eggshells ;-;

You should get Iram to massage them for you .... after a soak. *smirks*

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Wicked Wolfe

You should get Iram to massage them for you .... after a soak. *smirks*
Pfft we don't have time for that...

we don't have time for anything right now crying

DeliciouslyUke's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

Wicked Wolfe
Why did you stop chatting on the thread on Tentacl? TT^TT

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
DeliciouslyUke
Pfft we don't have time for that...

we don't have time for anything right now crying

Make time ... or make it up after the move.

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Iram

Nothing (of value) to contribute to the conversation? *rubs head awkwardly*

DeliciouslyUke's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

Wicked Wolfe
Iram

Nothing (of value) to contribute to the conversation? *rubs head awkwardly*
-raps on the head- We always want to chat with you silly! -hugs- And I want to see you on our way down through Canada, we will be passing right through your area!

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Iram
-raps on the head- We always want to chat with you silly! -hugs- And I want to see you on our way down through Canada, we will be passing right through your area!

Let me know your itinerary when you have it ironed out and I'll adjust my schedule accordingly to arrange something. I'm sure we can meet up somewhere, maybe have a meal or something, depending on when you come through.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff