Good evening~
And how is everyone?

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Kaji no Kitsune
@Dan
-waves-
Nighty night sir, and good luck on your essay! >w<

Thank you~! The draft is complete~! I'll revise it sometime this week~!

Yorugami

Everyone goes poof when I'm online.

DAMN YOU TIMEZONES!!!!

They can be a real pain! D: I only manage to catch people offline because I'm home a few days of the week. On a normal school day everyone is asleep by the time I get home. >.<;

Monkey King Kai
Alright so playing DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 was probably the best cure for me :{D~

I played number 2 and I was terrible at it! D: I used to be an ace at the first one but apparently my time apart from it has ruined whatever skills I had~!

Gabriella Ellenor
~slinks in~
ninja
~sits in shadows~

I sense an elegant yet dangerous disturbance in the force.

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
@Dan
I see o.o
Well, least the hard part is done I think >w<'

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Kaji no Kitsune
@Dan
I see o.o
Well, least the hard part is done I think >w<'

Yes~! Getting the ideas down is always the most annoying part~! Rearranging I can do in an hour or two~!

So, how's the new day treating you~?

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
@Dan
Oh, it's still sunday here =w=
And last post here cause internet goes poof soon and... yea

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Kaji no Kitsune
@Dan
Oh, it's still sunday here =w=
And last post here cause internet goes poof soon and... yea

Wow, long day~!
Well, I hope you manage to claw your way back eventually~! Have fun in the mysterious offline realm~!

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hell_Tutor
Yorugami

>>; I guess it's just because most of Gaia's population happens to live just about the opposite part of the world from me. /sigh

I know how it feels.
I ended up making several accounts and scouting many a thread in order to find SOME people.

I end up traveling through so many of the other forums to look for people to chat with XD

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Yorugami

Speaking of being in need of people to chat with, how have you been as of late~?

Edit: Bad timing on my part, you apparently just went offline. sweatdrop

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Danzavare
I've done the drafts for 3-4 people, it's just a matter of darkening and colouring them now~! The second I get a free weekend I think I can take them out~!

Hey! Hows coloring coming along?

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Brainstorm Kush v2
Danzavare
I've done the drafts for 3-4 people, it's just a matter of darkening and colouring them now~! The second I get a free weekend I think I can take them out~!

Hey! Hows coloring coming along?

Hello~!

Not too badly. Fairly recently I started using 2000x2000 canvases rather than my usual 1000x1000 to -hopefully- allow for less smushy looking pictures. I resize them before I post them, but it takes longer on the bigger canvas. With any luck I'll be able to upload one before I go to bed tonight~!

I feel kind of bad actually. Everyone is the past few pages has been really talkative and fun so I've quickly developed a backlog of requests I'm working on. sweatdrop

So how are you~?

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Danzavare
Hello~!

Not too badly. Fairly recently I started using 2000x2000 canvases rather than my usual 1000x1000 to -hopefully- allow for less smushy looking pictures. I resize them before I post them, but it takes longer on the bigger canvas. With any luck I'll be able to upload one before I go to bed tonight~!

I feel kind of bad actually. Everyone is the past few pages has been really talkative and fun so I've quickly developed a backlog of requests I'm working on. sweatdrop

So how are you~?

Glad to hear it. Ah, I'm sure it will help and people will enjoy the extra time you take. Oh cool, if you do you should tell me so I can see it. :]

Yeah, it's cool when you can actually get people who'll talk. I've been trying to do that in all my threads. d:

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Brainstorm Kush v2
Danzavare
Hello~!

So how are you~?

Glad to hear it. Ah, I'm sure it will help and people will enjoy the extra time you take. Oh cool, if you do you should tell me so I can see it. :]

Yeah, it's cool when you can actually get people who'll talk. I've been trying to do that in all my threads. d:

Thank you and I will~!

I remember my first freebie thread years ago, I basically would've had to pay people to get any attention. xD I'm very lucky this time round as far as people go. If I'm not in my guild I'm here, the outside world of Gaia is a scary and foreign place to me. <.<; I wish you luck with drawing people in. It could just be a timezone thing, if it wasn't for my American secretary I'm sure I wouldn't have half the people I get.

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Danzavare

Thank you and I will~!

I remember my first freebie thread years ago, I basically would've had to pay people to get any attention. xD I'm very lucky this time round as far as people go. If I'm not in my guild I'm here, the outside world of Gaia is a scary and foreign place to me. <.<; I wish you luck with drawing people in. It could just be a timezone thing, if it wasn't for my American secretary I'm sure I wouldn't have half the people I get.

Good. :] Hah, my first freebie request thread got like 2 visitors. xD
Ah, well if you ever feel low on people I could always give you tons of avatars to draw. emotion_awesome Also I know several people who would love art from you.

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Brainstorm Kush v2
Danzavare

Thank you and I will~!

Good. :] Hah, my first freebie request thread got like 2 visitors. xD
Ah, well if you ever feel low on people I could always give you tons of avatars to draw. emotion_awesome Also I know several people who would love art from you.

I ended up pleading for my guild to request mine, to at least give the illusion that my scribbles were worth requesting~! xD
I'll keep that in mind~! I wouldn't complain if your friends posted some requests here. Even if I don't get everyone right away, I have no qualms with diving dozens of pages back to draw avatars I wanted to draw but just didn't have the time to~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff