Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
No problem, rushing somebody is only going to agitate them. Plus life happens and school is infinitely more important than a freebie xD

Sent and thanks again

Got it~! The request looks quite fun, I'm looking forward to trying my hand at it~! Let's hope I don't get too crazy with the costume. <.<;
I kinda hope you do, I love seeing what people can come up with. and aside from a anything overly masculine, Chris would pretty much wear anything...pretty much does xD

Haha, well that makes it easier to choose for her~! xD
oh dear xD

Out of curiosity, does she have any backstory that would influence her character and/or dress~?

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
No problem, rushing somebody is only going to agitate them. Plus life happens and school is infinitely more important than a freebie xD

Sent and thanks again

Got it~! The request looks quite fun, I'm looking forward to trying my hand at it~! Let's hope I don't get too crazy with the costume. <.<;
I kinda hope you do, I love seeing what people can come up with. and aside from a anything overly masculine, Chris would pretty much wear anything...pretty much does xD

oh dear xD

Out of curiosity, does she have any backstory that would influence her character and/or dress~?
Only thing I can think of that would link her story to her attire is that she wears her hair, hats or hoods to hide her ears whenever out in public. In the setting she is in, Half born's are typically frowned upon. Other than that all I could really say is something light because she is a hunter and a hunter can't be effective while weighed down.

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie

oh dear xD

Only thing I can think of that would link her story to her attire is that she wears her hair, hats or hoods to hide her ears whenever out in public. In the setting she is in, Half born's are typically frowned upon. Other than that all I could really say is something light because she is a hunter and a hunter can't be effective while weighed down.

Good to know~! Thanks for the information~!

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie

oh dear xD

You are most welcome. Now to choose one of your many very cool, yet difficult looking avatars, hmm.

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
oh dear xD

You are most welcome. Now to choose one of your many very cool, yet difficult looking avatars, hmm.

Haha thank you, I tend to clutter. >.>;

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
oh dear xD

I have been known to as well xD

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
oh dear xD

Okay, so I will do another one, I tried this and I did better than I expected seeing as male bodies are tougher than female in my opinion. I chose this avi on the merit of Charizard Tale and it was fun to draw.

Hope you like it

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie

Okay, so I will do another one, I tried this and I did better than I expected seeing as male bodies are tougher than female in my opinion. I chose this avi on the merit of Charizard Tale and it was fun to draw.

Hope you like it

Haha, I remember this old avatar~! Thank you so much for drawing it~! I really like what you've done with it~! I also really appreciate the way you've drawn the tail and legs, you gave my character's look some coherency that I couldn't on the avatar. Thank you~!

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Had time to upload some?

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie

Hope you like it

Haha, I remember this old avatar~! Thank you so much for drawing it~! I really like what you've done with it~! I also really appreciate the way you've drawn the tail and legs, you gave my character's look some coherency that I couldn't on the avatar. Thank you~!
Glad you like it =D it was totally new ground for me however.

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie

Hope you like it

Glad you like it =D it was totally new ground for me however.

It doesn't look that way to me. 3nodding

Brainstorm Kush v2
Had time to upload some?

Well.....

robot kitten

Have at thee!

User Image

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Awesome pose on that art Dan 8D

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Yorugami

Awesome pose on that art Dan 8D

Thank you~! I figure I really need to try and mix up my poses more often. I won't learn if I keep to bland poses~!

I apologise ahead of time if I accidentally break anyone's limbs. >.>;

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hahaha XD
Better for you.
I'm so staticky...
and when I want to change poses...
they end up morphing into BLAH pose again /sigh

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Yorugami

Hahaha XD
Better for you.
I'm so staticky...
and when I want to change poses...
they end up morphing into BLAH pose again /sigh

A lot of my bland poses didn't start that way, it's just I got tired of maiming people's innocent avatars. >.>; I struggle with anatomy front on let alone from all different angles. Still, I'm stubborn and reckless, so I'll try regardless.

I'm sure you could manage it if you really put your mind to it. 3nodding (After all, if you can't, what chance is there for me!? xD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff