• Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Gabriella Ellenor
Elemental Draconis
Whoops! Sorry about that.
Never had THAT reaction before. xD
Your stronger than you think. ^.^

Well, That's nice to know.
I'd assume the same with you, considering that you have the implied description of dangerous. Or am I wrong?

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Elemental Draconis
Well, That's nice to know.
I'd assume the same with you, considering that you have the implied description of dangerous. Or am I wrong?
Depends on how you define 'dangerous'.
twisted

Danzavare's Queen

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Gabriella Ellenor
twisted

I like that response. xD
Very true, indeed.
But I fear I have to go now. Maybe we'll get to chat later, yeah?
Ciao for now~

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Elemental Draconis
Gabriella Ellenor
twisted

I like that response. xD
Very true, indeed.
Ciao for now~
~waves~ Laters.
I expect we will get along quite well.... quite well indeed.

Newbie Noob

hey just checking back in the thread

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

LilDayDreamer
Danzavare

Oh wow midnight ( 11:17am here) its fairing well sadly though it going to rain and I wanted to give my dogs a bath ( pointless now if they are just going to get dirty all over again lol). How are you fairing this of wait isn't technically morning there midnight = AM ? lol

Technically it was~! xD You couldn't just tie them to the clothesline and let the rain do the work for you~?

ii-Celestine_Alhena-ii
Heylo

Hello again~! : D

lmperfectly
perhaps this :3 :User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you for reposting it for me~! : >

CannibalisticFetus
Hello there. I would adore some of your art. Either my current (no tektek reference currently but I can create one if needed), My dream, Or if you want me to love you forever you could draw her. The last one is my ultimate dream avi that I know I will never have.

Le gasp~! Your last avatar looks so cool~! The red and black and awesomeness of it all~! I will definitely consider~! @.@

Gabriella Ellenor
Elemental Draconis
Gabriella Ellenor
twisted

I like that response. xD
Very true, indeed.
Ciao for now~
~waves~ Laters.
I expect we will get along quite well.... quite well indeed.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't more than a little worried by this union. o.O;

Monkey King Kai
hey just checking back in the thread

And in time, this thread will come to check back with you. 3nodding

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Would you possibly be interested in an art trade? you have some fantastic art.

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Sauvie

Thank you very much~! I will happily do an art trade with you~! I must warn you it may take me a while though, university is a pain like that. sweatdrop

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Danzavare
Sauvie

Thank you very much~! I will happily do an art trade with you~! I must warn you it may take me a while though, university is a pain like that. sweatdrop
Ah, I see. No big deal, I can be patient, I understand how hectic and time consuming life can be.

I could PM you the details of who I would liked drawn if you want, it is a bit of a big description and some references, instead of cluttering up your thread here.

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie

Ah, I see. No big deal, I can be patient, I understand how hectic and time consuming life can be.

I could PM you the details of who I would liked drawn if you want, it is a bit of a big description and some references, instead of cluttering up your thread here.

Thank you for your patience.

Fair enough~! Send away~!

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie

No problem, rushing somebody is only going to agitate them. Plus life happens and school is infinitely more important than a freebie xD

Sent and thanks again

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie

No problem, rushing somebody is only going to agitate them. Plus life happens and school is infinitely more important than a freebie xD

Sent and thanks again

Got it~! The request looks quite fun, I'm looking forward to trying my hand at it~! Let's hope I don't get too crazy with the costume. <.<;

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie

Sent and thanks again

Got it~! The request looks quite fun, I'm looking forward to trying my hand at it~! Let's hope I don't get too crazy with the costume. <.<;
I kinda hope you do, I love seeing what people can come up with. and aside from a anything overly masculine, Chris would pretty much wear anything...pretty much does xD

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie

Sent and thanks again

I kinda hope you do, I love seeing what people can come up with. and aside from a anything overly masculine, Chris would pretty much wear anything...pretty much does xD

Haha, well that makes it easier to choose for her~! xD

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie
Danzavare
Sauvie

Sent and thanks again

Haha, well that makes it easier to choose for her~! xD
oh dear xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas