Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Well being a teacher is more like helping over the long run while being a doctor is fixing the here and now. XD
And seriously...you should never do a job you think others would approve of. You only ever enter a job because 1. you like it 2. on the way of liking it you end up doing your job and 3. incidentally helping people while doing your job well. 8D

Because...in the end. Your job is only as good as how happy your are doing it. If your happy...the people you help will be happy. And believe me XD a lot of people drop out of med ALL THE TIME. It's harder than it looks.

>>; I wish I could do that. But our ER is teeny. And patients end up stubbornly waiting for your return anyway. The more well they actually are...the more annoying they think their illness is >>;

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Hi There (Morning if its morning anyone beside where I am at XD)

Ruthless Shapeshifter

It's 10pm where I am XD
DAMN YOU TIMEZONES!!!

Tenacious Hellhound

Danzavare
Yorugami

Speaking of being in need of people to chat with, how have you been as of late~?

Edit: Bad timing on my part, you apparently just went offline. sweatdrop

LOL

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Yorugami

Well being a teacher is more like helping over the long run while being a doctor is fixing the here and now. XD
And seriously...you should never do a job you think others would approve of. You only ever enter a job because 1. you like it 2. on the way of liking it you end up doing your job and 3. incidentally helping people while doing your job well. 8D

Because...in the end. Your job is only as good as how happy your are doing it. If your happy...the people you help will be happy. And believe me XD a lot of people drop out of med ALL THE TIME. It's harder than it looks.

>>; I wish I could do that. But our ER is teeny. And patients end up stubbornly waiting for your return anyway. The more well they actually are...the more annoying they think their illness is >>;

Haha, that's not my concern~! It's the choice between being a teacher and a professor that's got me worried. As a teacher my students are still in highschool, when they need the most help, but my personal education is severely restricted. (Since I'll be teaching at a highschool level) As a professor I'll have the freedom to further my education in way only that job could allow but my students are those that really wouldn't need help (After all the hard part -getting into university- is already over). I'm feeling a quite selfish since I changed my mind and started aiming to be a professor. But maybe you're right and I'm just over thinking it. <.<; Thanks for the advice~!

Don't get me wrong, I admire you but I certainly don't envy you. I'm too scared to watch most horror movies let alone see real life gore! O.O;

That does sound very annoying. Do any of the more experienced doctors have any tricks for dealing with them~?

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

LilDayDreamer
Hi There (Morning if its morning anyone beside where I am at XD)

Morning~! It's midnight where I'm from~! How are you fairing this morning~?

Hell_Tutor
Danzavare
Yorugami

Speaking of being in need of people to chat with, how have you been as of late~?

Edit: Bad timing on my part, you apparently just went offline. sweatdrop

LOL

xd

This happens to me all the time! I've lost count of the times I've just missed catching my partner on Skype! D:

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Everyone has their own techniques.
Though I think it's even worse in the western countries since medicals are free? Or government sponsored? XD
Mostly here...we order a bunch of tests we know they can't afford...and so they go home. Because 1. we know they're actually well and it's all in their minds and 2. if they're really sick...the laboratories will help us rule in and rule out potential diseases.

Also..how annoying it is when some call center workers come in like 3am and before they say anything in the er they ask first: Can we get a medical certificate to be excused from work? --signal that they just want to be absent from work >>; ARGH!! Holds up a lot of actually sick people.

.......XD Well...You get used to it I guess? >>; I mean at first it was scary...and now I'm just kinda overused to it already. See enough of it and it won't bother you anymore.

And seriously. If you're happy in your work XD everyone else is happy. Because even if you're doing work that helps so many people but you end up hating/regretting past what ifs...everyone will get dragged down with you.

Tenacious Hellhound

What we need is to form our own company and bse it around a network/forums and hire some artists to draw items for the users to buy and quip their avatars with.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hell_Tutor
What we need is to form our own company and bse it around a network/forums and hire some artists to draw items for the users to buy and quip their avatars with.

Oh oh! I know this!! /raises hand

----what is Gaia Online? 8D

...or 4chan.

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Yorugami

Everyone has their own techniques.
Though I think it's even worse in the western countries since medicals are free? Or government sponsored? XD
Mostly here...we order a bunch of tests we know they can't afford...and so they go home. Because 1. we know they're actually well and it's all in their minds and 2. if they're really sick...the laboratories will help us rule in and rule out potential diseases.

Also..how annoying it is when some call center workers come in like 3am and before they say anything in the er they ask first: Can we get a medical certificate to be excused from work? --signal that they just want to be absent from work >>; ARGH!! Holds up a lot of actually sick people.

.......XD Well...You get used to it I guess? >>; I mean at first it was scary...and now I'm just kinda overused to it already. See enough of it and it won't bother you anymore.

And seriously. If you're happy in your work XD everyone else is happy. Because even if you're doing work that helps so many people but you end up hating/regretting past what ifs...everyone will get dragged down with you.

In Australia health is provided by the government via medicare though we tend to have a lot of general practitioners so ideally people shouldn't be going to the hospital unless it's really urgent.
That method certainly sounds effective. xD

And that's when you come at them with a needle. If you're sick enough to warrant a certificate, you're sick enough to need to be injected with something~! (Though I'm a little sketchy on the legalities of my idea)

That is a good point. I think I'll press on with my studies, there must certainly be ways I can prove helpful even as a professor~!

Ruthless Shapeshifter

You can always end up teaching the teachers?
And so...become the tip of the pyramid helping the bottom students of the pyramid? XD ....and I still making sense here? Lol.

...>>; Nah. Too much ethical things in sticking them with things. Although...some people think Dextrose is a miracle worker. Seriously...it's just water..sometimes with salt...sometimes with sugar XD and NOT MEDICINE! ( we have to infuse the medicine sometimes)

Tenacious Hellhound

Yorugami
Hell_Tutor
What we need is to form our own company and base it around a network/forums and hire some artists to draw items for the users to buy and equip their avatars with.

...or 4chan.

xd
WELL I wish we could make our own gaia.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hell_Tutor
Yorugami
Hell_Tutor
What we need is to form our own company and base it around a network/forums and hire some artists to draw items for the users to buy and equip their avatars with.

...or 4chan.

xd
WELL I wish we could make our own gaia.

Like a mini gaia in GAIA! 8D

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

Yorugami

You can always end up teaching the teachers?
And so...become the tip of the pyramid helping the bottom students of the pyramid? XD ....and I still making sense here? Lol.

...>>; Nah. Too much ethical things in sticking them with things. Although...some people think Dextrose is a miracle worker. Seriously...it's just water..sometimes with salt...sometimes with sugar XD and NOT MEDICINE! ( we have to infuse the medicine sometimes)

It's sounds like a shady pyramid scheme to me~! x'D

Fair call, it probably isn't that profitable for a hospital either. >.>;
I should consider bottling it and selling it to the masses then~! "Come one, come all, GET YOUR SNAKE OIL DEXTROSE TODAY~!"

Tenacious Hellhound

Yorugami

Like a mini gaia in GAIA! 8D

MMH More like...
Let's do exactly what gaia is doing but somewhere else.
And better. And get money.
I wish.

Gaia inside Gaia Inside Gaia?
That's how I see the guilds.
Pretty much

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items