Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
helllooo sorry for asking, but I don't get quite well when is the deadline; could somebody let me know, please? smile

Manly Lunatic

Tatiiii
helllooo sorry for asking, but I don't get quite well when is the deadline; could somebody let me know, please? smile

Same number of i's as Keiiii.... scary.

Anyways, 1-2 months after all of Ladyfox's characters have been posted. Check page 3.

Depends on Keiiii really... I would say 2 months is fair enough.

Tricky Lunatic

Started reading Haru Sari. Really enjoying it so far. smile

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
WishingTreeCreation
Isn't it good? xd

Tricky Lunatic

Bribble
WishingTreeCreation
Isn't it good? xd

Yes it is. Very good.

Lavish Noob

10,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Is one with not so great art allowed to enter?
PS. What kind of clothes did Ril wear before brought into the city? I find myself strangely attracted to her.
Figglestein Farnsworth
Is one with not so great art allowed to enter?
PS. What kind of clothes did Ril wear before brought into the city? I find myself strangely attracted to her.

People of all skill levels are welcome to enter. We ask that you put in your best effort, but we don't have any skill requirement for entering 3nodding

I'll let Ladyfox answer that question for you~
Madame Malady
Would June take public transportation (specifically, buses)? If not, what forms of transit are dominant in Haru Sari?

(I should probably just read it, stop being lazy.)

Buses, trains and subways are all good.

The comic is 600+ pages so I understand your "laziness." XD If you want to read about any of the specific characters, but not about of the others, I can also provide links to scenes in which that specific character appears.
WishingTreeCreation

I'm glad to hear! Though I am embarrassed about the quality of the first few chapters redface They are so old, and I have grown since then, both as a writer and as an artist. I hope you'll enjoy the comic more as the story unfolds.
Tatiiii

The deadline is a few months away, but we haven't decided on the specific date. We will announce it well in advance once decided.

Tricky Lunatic

keiiii
WishingTreeCreation

I'm glad to hear! Though I am embarrassed about the quality of the first few chapters redface They are so old, and I have grown since then, both as a writer and as an artist. I hope you'll enjoy the comic more as the story unfolds.

Yes, I admit I have noticed the change in the writing especially (for the better) as I get further in the story. I'm on chapter 21...no, 22 right now.

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Qyp
Tatiiii

Same number of i's as Keiiii.... scary.

Anyways, 1-2 months after all of Ladyfox's characters have been posted. Check page 3.

Depends on Keiiii really... I would say 2 months is fair enough.

Thanks!! Haha ooh that's right, yes it's kinda scary.. o.o lol

Ah, and I just started reading Haru-Sari.... loving it so far! biggrin

Manly Lunatic

keiiii
Tatiiii

The deadline is a few months away, but we haven't decided on the specific date. We will announce it well in advance once decided.

But you no finished Ladyfox's characters...

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Oh boy, I'm going to admit I just read all 600 pages in one sitting... what a great story, definitely left me intrigued... especially with that ending!!! D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff