Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
keiiii
Sevi Rais
keiiii
*posts a new page*
So pretty heart

The new page? ^^;
Yeah. xd
heart Long time no see heart
Allychan90

@____________________@ Is that really you!?
keiiii
Allychan90

@____________________@ Is that really you!?

hahaha yeah... xD it has been forever! My friend posted about gaia on her facebook, and I am home sick so I was like... ahh its been a while let me derp around... :3 then I saw your forum and was like, "oohhmuuhhguuuwwddd"

How have you been? ^_^
Sevi Rais
Yeah. xd

Glad you like it ^^ It was a pain to draw.

Allychan90
hahaha yeah... xD it has been forever! My friend posted about gaia on her facebook, and I am home sick so I was like... ahh its been a while let me derp around... :3 then I saw your forum and was like, "oohhmuuhhguuuwwddd"

How have you been? ^_^

I've been busy but good! Finally doing this contest after all those years of participating. The contest scene seems quiet compared to how it was back then, but in a way, it helps. If I had five new entries and 40 posts to answer every day, I'm not sure how I'd manage that XD
Hmm.. I'd dearly love to win one of the prizes, however my drawing skills are third grade level and my writing is mediocre. Be nice to see what you inspire people to make though. From what i've seen from your art, you're very talented and I hope you don't stop biggrin . Read the first chapter of Haru-Sari. I think I'll read the entire thing. Liking it so far..
I wish the best of luck to those who have entered. I would like the Panda Hat, but my drawing and writing skills are not good enough.
keiiii

I've been busy but good! Finally doing this contest after all those years of participating. The contest scene seems quiet compared to how it was back then, but in a way, it helps. If I had five new entries and 40 posts to answer every day, I'm not sure how I'd manage that XD

I noticed! I always liked the scene that it was, because it allowed me to find, follow, and meet so many artists i've grown to know and really respect.... it is interesting to see how the site has changed too since I really don't play anymore.

It is so different and interesting being a host compared to being a participant, isn't it?! I held two contests before I left.... it put a lot in to perspective for me hahaha... but it is certainly fun.

>o< I almost wanna enter yours just because .... well its you, haha. But idk if its fair to compete since I hardly play Gaia anymore. So maybe i'll just have to draw fan art for fun. It was just too funny bumping in to your thread after so long. xDD
YOLO Charity Mule
I wish the best of luck to those who have entered. I would like the Panda Hat, but my drawing and writing skills are not good enough.

You should enter regardless, contests are fun. smile You can keep your pieces from contest to contest and see how much you grow and improve.

#peerpressure

sweatdrop
Allychan90
YOLO Charity Mule

You should enter regardless, contests are fun. smile You can keep your pieces from contest to contest and see how much you grow and improve.

#peerpressure

sweatdrop

I'd love too, but I'm sure that there are others better than me, plus I do not know the rules for the writing contest. That would be my best advantage.
Allychan90
I noticed! I always liked the scene that it was, because it allowed me to find, follow, and meet so many artists i've grown to know and really respect.... it is interesting to see how the site has changed too since I really don't play anymore.

It is so different and interesting being a host compared to being a participant, isn't it?! I held two contests before I left.... it put a lot in to perspective for me hahaha... but it is certainly fun.

>o< I almost wanna enter yours just because .... well its you, haha. But idk if its fair to compete since I hardly play Gaia anymore. So maybe i'll just have to draw fan art for fun. It was just too funny bumping in to your thread after so long. xDD

Yeah, I think it was no secret that art contests were my favorite part of Gaia. I hope the art contest scene will pick up the pace again at some point. ^^

You should enterrrr ninja
Wryme
Hmm.. I'd dearly love to win one of the prizes, however my drawing skills are third grade level and my writing is mediocre. Be nice to see what you inspire people to make though. From what i've seen from your art, you're very talented and I hope you don't stop biggrin . Read the first chapter of Haru-Sari. I think I'll read the entire thing. Liking it so far..

Thank you. The first two chapters are kind of... different from the rest. I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the comic ^^
YOLO Charity Mule

I'd love too, but I'm sure that there are others better than me, plus I do not know the rules for the writing contest. That would be my best advantage.

Read read read wink

I can't personally speak for Keiii, but I know that in some contests, judges are looking for people who really read and did their best to draw and communicate who their character is... not spiffy and special effects c:

*shrug* Theres never any harm in trying... ? >w<;;
Going out for a run, be back later heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas