Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

freckled sky
ENTRY FORM (ART)

Username: Freckled Sky
Character(s) drawn: Phoenix
Medium used: PaintTool SAI + Photoshop
Link to the submission: clicky
Is this a WIP?: FINISHED
Your Website: http://sterces7.deviantart.com/
Comments: I've always made better lineart than colored pictures crying ;; enjoy nonetheless, this character is super awesome.

I was worried you wouldn't make it on time. The coloring came out really nice if you ask me!

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
freckled sky

So pretty. *o* I love how accurate your anatomy is. ^^
The_Fluuff
ENTRY FORM (ART)

Username: The_Fluuff
Character(s) drawn: Rori
Medium used: cs4, sai, 3dmax
Link to the submission: Link.
Is this a WIP?: No.
Your Website: DA
Comments:This past month from talking with you Keiiii, I improved a lot as an artist. That in itself is the best prize anyone can ask for, so thank you for everything <33333

Onward to mess around with the other one before I call it quit XD;;

edit: Oh, I would like to thank Ez too, she's my big motivation for participating in this contest. <3

Yay! Thank you so much for finishing this. You really improved those plants since the last WIP 0_0. I love this pic heart

Devoted Friend

10,450 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
LadyFox
The_Fluuff
ENTRY FORM (ART)

Username: The_Fluuff
Character(s) drawn: Rori
Medium used: cs4, sai, 3dmax
Link to the submission: Link.
Is this a WIP?: No.
Your Website: DA
Comments:This past month from talking with you Keiiii, I improved a lot as an artist. That in itself is the best prize anyone can ask for, so thank you for everything <33333

Onward to mess around with the other one before I call it quit XD;;

edit: Oh, I would like to thank Ez too, she's my big motivation for participating in this contest. <3

Yay! Thank you so much for finishing this. You really improved those plants since the last WIP 0_0. I love this pic heart
No problem, I had a lot of fun finishing this up as you can tell. It also helps that this scene was too awesome to pass up XD I'm a big sucker for sad ending. I always cry when someone die in a movie or book.

10,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
ENTRY FORM (ART)

Username: Water Melan
Character(s) drawn: Rori + Fox
Medium used:Wacom + SAI
Link to the submission: Click
Is this a WIP?: Done~ >W<
Your Website: watermelan@DA
Comments:
I am going to upload it with a ton of comments on my DA in a bit.
Though, here is original.
A version in which I scrapped. Poor Rori gets less and less space as I suffered through the filigree.
Thank you for all your inspiration and assistance. ; w;

Edit: I forgot to turn on the glow layer after I saved it as png. *facepalm*
x'D
I updated the links with the new version.
Water Melan
ENTRY FORM (ART)

Username: Water Melan
Character(s) drawn: Rori + Fox
Medium used:Wacom + SAI
Link to the submission: Click
Is this a WIP?: Done~ >W<
Your Website: watermelan@DA
Comments:
I am going to upload it with a ton of comments on my DA in a bit.
Though, here is original.
A version in which I scrapped. Poor Rori gets less and less space as I suffered through the filigree.
Thank you for all your inspiration and assistance. ; w;

I had been waiting for this! Thank you for submitting it. I'm looking forward to reading your comments. ^^

The scrapped version isn't bad, but I think I prefer the one you picked too.

5,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
I got one picture done, but gotta finish the last cobblestones on the other before uploading !

Tricky Lunatic

ENTRY FORM (ART)

Username: Tanabata Wish
Character(s) drawn: Alberich, Chi-Min, Mana, Cortinon, Leon
Medium used: Pencil, tablet, Gimp
Link to the submission: link
Is this a WIP?: Nope, it's finally finished
Your Website: my dA
Comments: Please download to see the full view for judging. I know it's huge--sorry. Anyways, I had a lot of fun with this contest and it really pushed me to challenge myself as an artist, so thank you Keiiii and Lady Fox for the opportunity. I just wish I would have been able to draw some of Lady Fox's characters too
Tanabata Wish
ENTRY FORM (ART)

Username: Tanabata Wish
Character(s) drawn: Alberich, Chi-Min, Mana, Cortinon, Leon
Medium used: Pencil, tablet, Gimp
Link to the submission: link
Is this a WIP?: Nope, it's finally finished
Your Website: my dA
Comments: Please download to see the full view for judging. I know it's huge--sorry. Anyways, I had a lot of fun with this contest and it really pushed me to challenge myself as an artist, so thank you Keiiii and Lady Fox for the opportunity. I just wish I would have been able to draw some of Lady Fox's characters too

Wow, I can tell you spent a lot of time on this. It really shows! Thank you so much for this heart

EDIT: Uploading the small version to photobucket, but will be using the big one for judging. smile

Ezra's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Sevi Rais
TehDarkling
Sevi Rais
TehDarkling
Oh how I wish I had entered my writing, haha.

But there are some amazing entries!
You should have, you butt! Why didn't you? XD

I started to write it and then I lost the entire thing and didn't have motivation whatsoever to try again.
Aw!! I would loved to have read it. What was the story going to involve?

And yay Bribble!! whee Amazing! Great job on the flame dance! It sounds like you were just in time. Heh.

And go Tana!! You still have time! gonk

I don't remember what, honestly. A lot went on this summer and my brain is tarnished.

However, I may check the contest and use references and give you a story sometime. I'm getting back into my writing.

Manly Lunatic

2 hours... DUHN DUHN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHN
The Clockwork Mouse
I got one picture done, but gotta finish the last cobblestones on the other before uploading !

Those darn cobblestones. YOU CAN DO IT, MOUSE!

10,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
keiiii

I had been waiting for this! Thank you for submitting it. I'm looking forward to reading your comments. ^^

Thank you! Erm...I accidentally forgotten to turn on the glow for the red rocks so I edited it a back on. You can have both versions if you wish though I personally like the sunny glow more to makes the rocks feel warm. =w=;;
The edited entry form have the glow and these are the original links that I showed you initially. ; w;
x
xL

I hope you don't mind the trouble!
Water Melan
keiiii

Thank you! Erm...I accidentally forgotten to turn on the glow for the red rocks so I edited it a back on. You can have both versions if you wish though I personally like the sunny glow more to makes the rocks feel warm. =w=;;
The edited entry form have the glow and these are the original links that I showed you initially. ; w;
x
xL

I hope you don't mind the trouble!

I'm not sure which version I prefer. I'll be saving both versions and just go with whichever one we prefer when judging. ^^
TehDarkling
However, I may check the contest and use references and give you a story sometime. I'm getting back into my writing.

*looks at your shop* emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces