Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
exclaim All Prizes have been given out EXCEPT for all those Honorable Mention (10k/each) prizes. To claim your HM prize, send a bug, trash, flower, fish, etc.. to SirenzArtContest with the amount won in the subject. If you have more than one honorable mention listed then put 10k x(times) the number of winning honorable mention entries.

GRAND PRIZE
User Image
*OR* A custom soquili (anything goes)
User Image
Keiiii
I love the layout of this piece because it makes me feel like I'm flying with Shihab and looking down at the magical world of the soquili. The hair and wings are exceptionally done with each strand and feather carefully crafted. I think it looks very professional with the black boarder and "flight" in bright neon. I want the print of this picture so bad! XD

OVER ALL
(Can be any category)
.:1st:.
User Image
User Image
Azuchi
When Azuchi first posted this picture it knocked me out of my chair! Everything about it is brillantly done in such an awesome painterly style! Princess Soquili, Tasunke, Oyohosa, and Bliss are all so beautiful in this picture. You can tell that Azuchi spent time thinking out how to place each character. I even want the print of this too so I can make it a poster in my room. ^^

.:2nd:.
User Image + Sept 04
User Image
Keiiii
Like "Flight", this gives the viewer an insight into the soquili world. In this piece, we are with Kanati as he is peering down at the Kawani village bonfire. We see figures playing drums by the fire and the sound is catching Kanati's attention. I love how the light from the fire highlights his body and the background is unbelievable!

.:3rd:.
User Image
Rajanini
User Image
When I see this picture, I think of that gorgeous scene of all the unicorns running out of the ocean from "The Last Unicorn". I don't know if Rajanini was inspired by that or not but they have put lots of thought into this! I love the crashing waves hitting the rocks and the overall design of the picture. Water appears to be running at lightning speed straight at the viewer, her eyes closed from the salt water and silver horn flashing above her wild mane. Great job!

Category #1 (NPCs)
User Image
User Image
Dawniechan
This is such an awesome picture of the princess in what appears to be the morning. She must have just gotten up to see the sunrise on the hill with a lovely soquili. Each blade of grass looks finely crafted as well as the bark on the tree. I can tell that Dawnie put in lots of effort into this piece and I feel that it captures the spirit of Princess Soquili perfectly. <3

.:2nd:
User Image
exclaim Tie!
User Image
HolographicPoetess
No other picture in the contest (IMO) conveys love better between a human and soquili better than this one. It's so simple yet speaks volumes and the background is beautiful! The word "Unconditional" at the bottom is a professional touch too.

~and~

User Image
Incendere
Oyohusa is captured realistically with an insane grimace. His eyes even give me the chills the way they stare right into my soul. Great shading and coloring on his white hair. I also love the crookedness of his nose and his sunken-in face! XDDDD

User Image
User Image
Azuchi
I love how Princess Soquili's clothing look in this picture, especially the tribal horses under her cape! The colors swirling around are gorgeous and it's like the spirits are watching over her.

Category #2 (Male Soquili)
User Image
User Image
Ameh
Excellent portrayl of a kalona in action! I even feel sorry for the cute little bunny crying The mountains in the background are so detailed as well as the soquili peacefully sleeping in the background. Will he be the kalona's next (past?! *gulp*) victim? eek

User Image
User Image
Keiiii
I love the tranquility of this picture and all the details. Gypsy looks so caring the way he is looking over his shoulder at the playing foals. The sky and grass are so detailed and really bring this picture together.

User Image
exclaim Tie!
User Image
[ Laquitia ]
The layout in this piece is wonderful! I love how the texture of the background compliment the texture of Ariston's mane! The mane and tail are colored so beautiful and I wish I knew how to get that same effect. The see-through wings are a nice touch as well. ^^

~and~

User Image
s.p.a.d.e
I found this piece to be extremely sensual with the loving embrace and soft colors. This shows romantic horsey love at its finest! <3
SirenzArtContest
Category #3 (Female Soquili)
User Image
User Image
Keiiii
I felt the old-fashioned sepia tones of this picture compliment it well since it's about nature. This shows the gentle side of the soquili and that they care for all of the Great Spirit's creatures. The momma bird looks happy that her baby did not fall to its demise when she sees this helpful soquili, Takoda.

User Image
User Image
Khomi
I thought the theme of never forgetting the past was so thought-provoking in this piece. Maize's woeful expression is captured perfectly as she remembers her parents who appear as ghosts in the sky. The way Khomi has executed the layout is allegorical because Maize is stepping out of the background (the past) into seemingly nothingness (what is yet to come) with nothing but her shadow at her feet.

User Image
:! Tie!
User Image
Ronove
The framework and background of this piece was tastefully done. I love how Water's body is highlighted by the setting sun and her horn is glowingly magically in the fog.

~and~
User Image
Johanna K. Gambino
This picture got several public votes, which brought it up in score. I love the way the light touches the mane of the female soquili and the stylish way it was drawn. When looking at this picture, I can almost feel the warm sun on my back and wind circling through my hair like the female soq.

SirenzArtContest
26 total counting ties MISC Gold Prizes
(Can be for any category)
-The prize for each is 50k pure-
Best background-the best bg in the contest will be awarded
User Image
Keiiii

Best B & W-the best colorless art in grayscales or just b&w.
User Image
Canadanancy

Best Color-the best use of color in the contest
exclaim Tie!
User Image
Allande
~and~
User Image
Keiiii

Best 2d real media-like pencils,paint,inks,etc.. just real media
User Image
exclaim Tie
S.p.a.d.e
~and~
User Image
Hitokaji

Best 3d real media-such as a sculpture or clay or ? ..just real media
User Image
Harperking

Best 2d digital-the best 2d art produced with a computer program
User Image
Keiiii

Best 3d digital-the best 3d work of art produced with a computer program
-N/A- (No one entered any 3D digital work so prize money is put into another category)

Best chibi-chibi art or super deformed
User Image
Ameh

Best group-the best group with 2+ characters
User Image
Amirynth

Sexiest-the hawtest of the art
User Image
Iris_Virus

Funniest: The funniest picture.. either a comic ..or ?
exclaim Tie!
User Image
Mamoru_Hatake
~and~
User Image
Saliferous

TeH Lollersk8z Award: makes me have a good lol lol
User Image
EchoLimaFoxTrot

Most Creative: the most creative work of art.
User Image
Luana_Blodwyn

Best Realism: the best realistic art
User Image
Jade-chan

Best Anime: the best anime art
:! Tie!
User Image
Ithillien
~and~
User Image
WishD0ll

Most Entries: whoever enters the most will win this category
LP ~18 entries!

Squee Worthy Award : whoever draws the most squee-worthy work of art
User Image
Chisume-chan

Best couple: The best art of 2 soquili (not necessarily a couple IC)
User Image
Keiiii

Cutest piccy: Most adorable!
User Image
Iris_Virus ~She drew so many cute pictures for this contest and this was my fave!

Best Stylized art: Whoever has the best stylized look
User Image
Celeanor

Best MLP redesign
User Image
kissitbetter

Best Concept: Conceptual art a plus here!
User Image
lord_pippa_ari

Best Motion: Piece with best use of motion
User Image
Keiiii

SirenzArtContest
15 Awesome Artwork Awards
25k each!
Artist [link of artwork]

Ameh & Saiyukii [x]
Ameh & Xaki [x]
HolographicPoetess [x]
Huroggmeten [x] I really loved this concept!
Iris Virus [x]
Johanna K. Gambino [x]
Saliferous [x]
Thalion [x]
Agent_Dax [x]
Ameh [x]
HolographicPoetess [x]
Iris Virus [x]
Pach_Work [x]
TehTwi [x]
Thrivis [x]
Sayuri_Nitta picture of soquili
Johanna K. Gambino picture of soquili

SirenzArtContest
63 Honorable Mentions
10k each
If any of the below artworks belong to you then you win 10k!
Artist [link of artwork]

s.o.n.a.t.a. [x]
[Ah~Chew] [x]
Huroggmeten [x]
Iris_Virus [x]
Iris_Virus [x]
Lady Emiri [x]
Kira of Flames [x]
Kira of Flames [x]
Kittrix [x]
Lady Twitch [x]
Mamoru_Hatake [x]
Maoru_Hatake [x]
Pyrobat [x]
Ronove [x]
Allande [x]
Amirynth [x]
Astrosnik [x]
Astrosnik [x]
Celeanor [x]
Celeanor [x]
Azuchi [x]
CuterThanYou [x]
Daeril-sama [x]
Daisuke-Kun [x]
Harperking [x]
Harperking [x]
Harperking [x]
Harperking [x]
HolographicPoetess [x]
HolographicPoetess [x]
JetAlmeara [x]
JetAlmeara [x]
Johanna K. Gambino [x] BW headshot
lilwerewolfgirl [x]
Mamoru_Hatake [x]
nonafenon [x]
Phantomwings [x]
ropin and riden [x]
Shariea [x]
Silent Artist [x]
Thrivis [x]
Thrivis [x]
Thrivis [x]
Thrivis [x]
Ary Keeyara [x]
Crowfoot [x]
CuterThanYou [x]
EchoLimaFoxtrot [x]
Fijiguide [x]
hellzmessiah [x]
Hitokaji [x]
Hurrogmeten [x]
lev_21n0 [x]
Lilly_Foxx [x]
LP [x]
Malikztiah Ankhere [x]
Master Wild Mage [x]
Mouselet [x]
RainbowSerenity [x]
silvercanon [x]
Soarin` [x]
Soarin` [x]
WolfieDuke [x]

SirenzArtContest
Advertising Contest Prizes
1st 500k or custom regular soquili (500k value)
Huroggmeten

2nd 100k or custom rare familiar (100k value)
Lunadriel

10k voter prize
Non-owner: Elda-Chan
owner: Wolfie Duke

Special thanks goes to those who donated for the contest..
click here to see these special people!!

exclaim VIEW THE ENTRIES (click) exclaim

User Image

Welcome to the Soquili Art Contest!! Here you will find many characters to draw, most are beautiful horses called Soquili. There are also NPCs as well that you can draw. <3 This contest is to celebrate the shop's 2nd birthday and to award all the wonderful owners.

Main Shop

User Image

TOC
1 intro/TOC (you are here)
2 rules
3 prizes
4 category 1
5 category 2
6 category 3
7 entries/entry form
8 faq
9 link up
10 affiliate
11 ad contest/ad contest participants

UPDATES
4/14/07 -Started the contest!! surprised

=CONTEST RULES=

• Each entry must include at least one of the characters below as the MAIN FOCUS of the picture. Other soquili not listed are allowed but make the entered soquili the focal point of the picture. The NPC can be drawn with any soquili you want as long as they are the MAIN FOCUS so they count as category #1..etc.
  • All artwork submitted for the contest must be ORIGINAL works by YOU. Any instances of art theft will result in the person entering being disqualified and reported. If you have an artist friend who is not on Gaia that is willing to enter on your behalf, then please please have them submit the work themsleves via email (moonsirenz(@)gmail(dot)com). Be sure they clearly state the name they want to be credited for and which Gaia username they are entering on behalf of.
  • All artwork must be drawn specifically for this contest - If you drew for me before, then you can not submit a previously-drawn piece. On that note, if you happened to draw a character who resembles one of my characters, you may not submit that either.
  • The contest ends
June 30th at midnight CST. At this point, a WIP (work in progress) may be submitted for preliminary judging purposes with a request for an extention. The extension will be given up until July 7th at midnight CST for the FINAL version to be submitted. The awards ceremony will take place probably a few days after the final extention, on July 11th at 7 pm CST.
  • NO Dolls or Avatar edits.
  • Each entry is only eligible to win one prize. Priority is, of course, given to the higher value prize that a piece is eligible for. However, each artist can potentially win multiple prizes if they enter multiple pieces. Additionally, if an artist enters several pieces of work and those pieces together are more competitive for a single prize than any piece alone, then multiple entries might be considered for one appropriate category. If you are entering multiple characters then your piece will be considered for multiple categories. Example: You entered a picture with Soquili and Wambli, so that picture is allowed in both category #1 and #3. However, it is only eligible for ONE prize.
  • Each category must have at least 4 entries for the prize to be awarded. This can be waved at the end of the contest as per judge's discretion. If a category is not awarded, then that gold will be used to create a new category during judging OR to allow another category to have a tie.
  • You may post a WIP (work in Progress) or a revision of an entry, but when you do, do not use the entry form - it will just cause confusion ><. Only use the entry form when you are submitting your actual entry (for the first time).
  • When showing a WIP (or even before you begin), you may ask me for feedback or critiques, or ask questions if something comes up that was not on the characters' profile posts. I can let you know if we spot an error, etc. I will not critique/correct a WIP unless specifically asked to do so.
  • If you do not want anyone to comment on or critique your work, then please say so when posting the image.
  • Entries that contain mature content (above a PG-13 rating) CAN NOT be displayed or submitted here. You MUST PM them to Sirenz or e-mailed to moonsirenz(at)gmail(dot)com! Don't forget you must still include your entry form! They will be edited or censored as much as needed before being displayed on the Entries page as per Gaia TOS. If you're not sure if your peice is above PG-13, just remember its better to be safe than sorry!

=THREAD RULES=

• Please read the first page before asking questions. The FAQ should answer a lot. If you have a question not in the rules or FAQ, then you are welcome to ask in the thread (do not PM questions).
    • If you are going to comment or critique another person's piece or WIP (work in progress) that they have posted, keep the comments constructive. Don't just say "OMG that's great!" Say what you like about it. On the same note, don't say something like "That sucks!". You may give some polite critiques on the entry unless the person submitting it declines feedback. Let's keep a positive, encouraging environment here!
    • Check the drama at the door. Arguments or other personal matters should not be discussed in the thread.
    • Bumping and chit-chat is highly encouraged!
    • IF, when the contest is over, you have questions as to why judgements were made on which entries win - then come to me and ask privately.

(Art contest Rules by Sabin Duvert and used with permission)

exclaim Blacklist
    T. e. m. a. r. i for art theft
    White Valkyrie/Bright Angel Chii for art theftproof.
    -InsomniacStrawberries- for trolling
  • =PRIZES=

GRAND PRIZE
    User Image
    *OR* A custom soquili (anything goes)

OVER ALL
    (Can be any category)
    User Image

.:2nd:.
    User Image + Sept 04

User Image

Category #1 (NPCs)
    User Image

User Image

User Image

Category #2 (Male Soquili)
    User Image

User Image

User Image

Category #3 (Female Soquili)
    User Image

User Image

User Image

MISC Gold Prizes
    (Can be for any category)
    -The prize for each is 50k pure-
    Best background-the best bg in the contest will be awarded
    Best B & W-the best colorless art in grayscales or just b&w.
    Best Color-the best use of color in the contest
    Best 2d real media-like pencils,paint,inks,etc.. just real media
    Best 3d real media-such as a sculpture or clay or ? ..just real media
    Best 2d digital-the best 2d art produced with a computer program
    Best 3d digital-the best 3d work of art produced with a computer program
    Best chibi-chibi art or super deformed
    Best group-the best group with 2+ characters
    Sexiest-the hawtest of the art
    Funniest: The funniest picture.. either a comic ..or ?
    Most Creative: the most creative work of art.
    Best Realism: the best realistic art
    Best Anime: the best anime art
    Most Entries: whoever enters the most will win this category
    Squee Worthy Award : whoever draws the most squee-worthy work of art

exclaim A new misc category has been added!
    If you draw all of the soquilis in both categories 2 and 3 in one big group shot in the same picture and colored then you automatically get 10k at the end of the contest. Only one entry of this type will be eligible for the 10k prize per artist. The best entry that includes all of the horses will win 100k.

I got this idea from the Dr Moreau art contest and think it's a cool way so everyone at least gets more of a chance for art.

NEW!! 50 Honorable Mentions
    10k each!

Advertising Contest Prizes
    1st 500k or custom regular soquili (500k value)
    2nd 100k or custom rare familiar (100k value)

TOTAL PRIZE MONEY AS OF 4/16 IS 14 MILLION!! eek

Special thanks goes to those who donated for the contest..
    click here to see these special people!!
    =CATEGORY #1 NPCs=

In the world of the soquili there are some characters that conduct quests, events, and games for all the pretty horses. Similiar to Gaia's NPC, they are here to help you and make Soquili a fun shop. ^_^;
    User Image

Princess Soquili: She is the keeper of the soquili world and is the 15 year old daughter of the Kawani chieftain. Soquili is named after the soquili horses and is a bright fun-loving girl. She has innocent doe-like brown eyes with a small nose and full lips. Her silky black hair is in short pigtails that she wears in the front. She is wearing a white ruffled cloth tube-top and brown leather pants/moccasins. Around her shoulders is a solar cloak that was a gift from the spirits. She is also wearing a piece of a fallen star that is tied into a dream catcher around her neck that glows when she is happy..which is most of the time. She has a cute fresh daisy woven in her hair all the time and her bangs hang over her headband with a single feather in the back.
    -Fanart from previous art contest: [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x]
    User Image
    Teepee from Plot your land.

Tasunke: Tasunke is Princess Soquili's brother who runs the trading post and will be a chief himself someday. He is 18 years old and is very full of himself/headstrong. He has long black hair held together in a braid with a leather holder. He is adorned with a headband with a single feather affixed and has bright brown eyes. He is usually smiling mischievously whenever you see him. As for his outfit, he is bare chested with leather pants. A red claw war paint is on his chest as well. Good Reference
    -Fanart from previous art contest: [x] | [x]

Oyohusa: Oyohusa is a skinwalker that can change into a coyote at night. He is in his mid thirties but looks much older and has crooked nose between his golden-yellow eyes. He has long stringy white hair that runs to his middle back. His skintone is copper brown. A black coyote fur pelt over his head and back like a traditional skinwalker. He is wearing a raw leather fringe jacket that is all worn out. He has on leather pants and worn raw leather moccasins. In his coyote form, he is a jet black coyote with yellow eyes. He barely eats so is very thin, but muscular and is considered an outcast. Oyo has a foul temperment and everyone says he is evil.
    -No references-
    =CATEGORY #2 MALE SOQUILIS=

There is alot so I'm putting them all in a single page in the guild. smile
    exclaim Click here exclaim
    =CATEGORY #3 FEMALE SOQUILIS=

There is alot so I'm putting them all in a single page in the guild. smile
    exclaim Click here exclaim
    =ENTRIES=

exclaim View all entries at once here exclaim
    last updated to p211
    Fill out the following form and post in the thread.

[color=red][size=20][b]Entry Ahoy!![/b][/size]
    Artist(s):
    Category(s):
    Character(s):
    Media:
    Title(if any):
    Link to artwork:
    Comments:
    Referred by(if any):
    [/color]

click here to view entries one by one
    Previously they were all listed here but Gaia only lets you save however many text. Older postings were being deleted as newer posts came in since it couldn't save everything. Before judging, I'm going through the thread to update those who were deleted. Everyone should be saved in the photobucket, however.
    =FAQ=

To ask a question, fill out the form below and post in the thread. I will answer them here and in the thread if I'm online. Check back here to see if your question has been answered instead or swimming through the thread.
    last updated p184
    [color=green][size=20][b]ANSWER ME, WILL YA?![/b][/size]
    Question:
    [/color]

Keiiii~Can the stars on the soquilis look like real stars?
    -Yes

Khomi ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: Are we allowed to use textures provided by others (like, for example, from free texture collection sites like mayang.com/textures), or would you rather we make our own? Thanks!

Yes that's fine!

LP ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: The NPC Skinwalker, the way he is described slightly confuses me. Is he Human or Soquili? I understand the whole Coyote part it's just the piror that confuses me.
    Thanks for the answer. ^-^

He is a human that can change into a coyote.

Beat Fu
    Hey, a question here- can you draw your own soquili for the contest? Just wonderin <3

Only those who had signed up prior to this contest.

dinyana
    ((I have a question-

Can I draw something of a family picture, even though I have a Soquili from that family and I didn't sign up prior?))

No soquilis that are not on the character post please. I had several notices in the shop for 3 weeks and that was plenty of time to sign up. I realize that some pets have just arrived or been born but just the ones already signed up will be in the contest.

Question asker
    Can we draw anthros of the horses?

Yes!

Question asker
    Can I still enter a soquili in the contest?

No.. I had the sign up going for 3 weeks.. *points to above question/answer*

Question asker
    Will you ever allow any more soquilis into the contest

We have so many already for artists to draw that it wouldn't be fair. Just wait until we have another soquili contest or commission some nice artwork of your pet yourself. We have a mini shop in the guild where people are dying to draw a beautiful soquili for a good price.

Iris_virus
    What about entered soquili (as the main focus of the picture) interacting with a nonentered soquili? Alot of people mentioned mates or family, so for a more interesting picture, would it be alright to add the other soquili in as long as the entered soquili is the main subject of the piece?

I guess that's ok..just as long as the entered soquili is the main focus. :3

Sapphire Lazuli
    QUESTION FOR SIRENZ smile
    If we affiliate it with our own shops, do we get the referral points or is that cheating? XD

Yes you do. No, it's not cheating.

Lessox
    I hope this is the right account to PM you on... redface But anyway. I have a question.
    Do you know if Tasunke and Oyohusa would ever be in some type of fight? I'm a sucker for fight scenes and I think it would be really fun do draw something like that if of course it was accurate to the characters.

Hi! Yeah they can fight each other if you want. XD
    Iris_virus
    For the 3d section, would a customized my little pony be acceptable? I know the actual base isn't made by me, but all the hairing/painting/detail work is. So I wasn't sure whether or not that'd be allowed.
    Here is a sample in case you don't know what I mean (commission for Dustfeather, character = Wambli, not an entry) - Pic

Yeah that's fine!
    Sayuri_Nitta
    MustangDragon
    ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: One: Do I have to be an owner to enter this contest?
    Two: Is Oyohusa truly evil, or does he ever play with the Soquili?

No you dont have to be an owner to enter..as far as the second you'll need to wait on that, I dont have a proper understanding of his background

Yes he is very evil. He won't play with them but likes to sneak up and watch them while wanting to curse them into a skinwalker with his corpse powder.
    ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question:For the entries, we can enter more than one piece for the same category? Or did I read that incorrectly? Of course each would have their own form.

Yes!
    SirenzArtContest
    Foalen
    ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: If you are entering upon the referal of someone else, and you enter more than one entry is the referal only counted once?

lol that "answer me will ya!?" sounds so rude and pushy..but funny

Each entry with a referral of the person counts. You can submit multiple entries and get multiple referrals .

Lunadriel
    ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: The person I'd like to submit art, on my behalf, is technoligically challenged. (My wonderful Jim. *beams*) He'd have to send me an original piece, and then I'd have to be the one to scan it into the computer. If this isn't acceptable, I just won't ask him. ^.~

That's fine!

OchibiRyoma
    ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: I know that you said drawing anthro versions of the Soquilis is okay, but is it alright if they have more human features than animal ones (ex. only ears/tail)?

They are horses so rather they be drawn as such. So, no.
    supermanic
    uh so can I enter more than once or not.

Yes, please do.
    FinnaJei

ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: Dose all art for the contest Have to be drawn or are other types of art accepted such as photomanipulation?

and no i don't mean takeing a drawing and chaneging it I mean real photomanipulation useing photos of real things. As long as credit to any stock used is ON the photo for example "Horse photo - Someone@DA.com & BG - Person@DA.com" is typed VISIBLE on the lower left corner.

I rather you took those photos yourself and not used stock.

Black Duvet
    Okay, I have a question. xd ;
    ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: You mention that anthros of Soquili are okay, but drawing them in human form with only ears+tail is not. Where would you draw the line on anthros? Could you give me an example?

I can't draw horses very well, and I'm not very experienced at anthros, but I'd like to enter. :< thanku.

An anthro horse looks like this.... click here to see some at Transfur.com. They have a horse head and tail but more human body.

Asahi Kumoru
    ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: You say no avatar edits or dolls, but is other pixel work acceptable? Or if we were to make our own doll bases, would that also be alright?

Only if you make your own base. I just don't want someone getting a gaia avi or a kawaiihannah base and editing that..then saying it's their own.

Sayuri_Nitta
    ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: Can Princess Soquili been drawn in another native style outfit other then the one mentioned?

That's fine! Just make it native.

MustangDragon
    ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: I am using PaintShopPro v.7, which has "picture tubes" of I guess what could be called clip art. Are we allowed to use these?

I rather you didn't and only use your own artwork.

Huroggmeten
    ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: I was looking over the front page, and noticed a problem with some of the affiliate link quotes: No banner. I looked back over my posts and saw that I did, indeed, post the URL of the banner in the 'Code'-thing... is it possible that the entire code was deleted when you were copying them over from posts?
    In any case, should I repost those banners so you can edit them in? (And just point out which ones they need to be added to) Or just leave as-is?
    sweatdrop

Those banners were hosted by tinypic whose images come and go. I've had the same problem in the past which is why I never use tinypic anymore for banners. They will appear sometimes and disappear other times so if you want you can rehost those banners but if that's too much of a hassle then it's alright too.
    Iris_virus ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: For those of us that have been lucky enough to recieve entries of our soquili, do we need to wait until the end of the contest to display them in our teepees and sigs? Or are we free to once they've been posted? I'm not really sure on the usual art contest mentality on that point.

It's probably better to wait until the contest is over because someone may see you posting another artist's image in your sig and think that person might win. Also, this art isn't technically paid for yet since no prizes have gone out.

MustangDragon SirenzArtContest MustangDragon ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: I am using PaintShopPro v.7, which has "picture tubes" of I guess what could be called clip art. Are we allowed to use these?

I rather you didn't and only use your own artwork.

OK, on my next entry I have used two of the picture tubes, but altered them to suit my drawing. I have moved them around, grouped them differently, lighted them differently and trimmed this and that on them. They aren't really recognizable as picture tubes anymore. I will state that on the entry, so it can be taken into consideration.
    Here is the WIP (minus the Soquili): http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/MustangDragon/SoquiliLandscape.png
    Or, I will take them off entirely. *scratching head* Shouldn't be too hard.
    Yeah that's ok since you have changed enough to make them your own.

kissitbetter ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question:

are there any of the horses that are for sure "best friends" or mates? I want to draw two of them mutually grooming, but want to make sure they get along.
    All of the horses can be drawn together but if you want to do best friends or mates maybe PM the owner and ask if their soquili has a mate or friend they want to be drawn with.

astrosnik I've got a couple questions about the more "horse"-y ones...
    When not readily apparent (like with dragony and such) is there a specific bodytype the Soquili are supposed to have? Obviously they're all formatted kinda draft-y, but I'm not really familiar with the story- if that was for convenience with the lineart, or if they should all be that style. (Heavy, feathered)
    Would they be, er, ridden? Like horses, wearing tack? Or are they more peopley? (or does it depend on the individual owner)
    oh! Another one. Would infants already be wearing the dreamcatchers?
    >_>;

Any body type is fine even though they are drawn like a draft horse. They can wear tacks and saddles fine but some don't like it as they have a wild personality. Maybe PM the owner if you have a question about that. Infants can wear the dreamcatchers too.

supermanic ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: who has entered the most spics so far?

I think Iris Virus but could be wrong.. someone correct me if so

kissitbetter I am currently working on two sculptures for entries for the contest. I was just wondering, when the contest was done, can i sell the actual piece on ebay or to the actual soquili owner? I guess i was wondering, if i win and that means you own the art i made for the contest, do you own the sculpture (should i send it to the shop owner?) or do you own the pictures i take of the sculpture?
    edit: oops! ANSWER ME PLEASE!!!!!
    Genital Hercules Iris_virus @ kissitbetter- I'm not a official word or anything but: You wouldn't have to send the sculpture in. As you said, Sirenz would only own the picture of the sculpture that you created.
    However since the characters you are sculpting belong to other people, it wouldn't really be right to sell it... Atleast, I know I'd be kind of irked if someone else owned a sculpture based on my soquili. I don't think it could hurt to offer to the owner of the soquili "hey if you want to pay ___ I'll send you the sculpture in the mail". But if they don't want it, I don't think it should be sold.

This is kissitbetter's mule:
    actually, i think that that is a really good idea. thank you for that. i was just wondering who owned what parts and your totally right about another person owning another persons soquili statue, that would just be wrong. i think if i were to sell it after the contest i would for sure offer it to the soquili owner first and if they didnt want it, i would modify it in a way that it was unrecognizable as a soquili and then sell it. would that be fair?
    The image you submit of the sculpture would be owned by the owner after it was over, whether you won or not. You can sell the actual RL sculpture to the owner or on ebay..whatever you want.

Thrivis
    ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: Would it be alright to sell prints of work done for the contest? And if it would be alright, who's consent would we have to get, Sirenz or the owner of the soquili? Or both?

Yes that's fine to sell the prints since it's your artwork.

silent artist ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: I wanna draw a Sins group pic, but have only found three listed for this event.(sloth/pride/gluttony) I was curious if there were any that I missed, or that not all 7 sins are available to draw. >.>

Yes all 7 sins were created. I don't know the images or names right off the bat but ask in the thread and I'm sure someone will be kind enough to supply a picture of each sin not in the contest.

Wolfie Duke ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: If we are working on a photomanipulation using our own photos, are we allowed to place uncerted soquili upon them or would this be considered art theft?

Yes do not use the uncerted soquili images because they weren't created by you.

Julia Pegasus ANSWER ME, WILL YA?!
    Question: So, I see you prefer that if a photomanip is submitted, it cointains only pictures taken by the very artist. But will you still accept photomanips made with stock photos? I only manip photos that are put online for that use (like in Deviantart's sotck gallery, or sxc.hu), so I would like to know more exactly if you object to that or not.

Stock photos are allowed but not copyrighted ones. Still, I prefer if some of the photos are taken by yourself.

Batty Koda
    Price check on prune juice, Bob. Price check on prune juice...

gonk
    =LINK UP=

Put one of these in your sig, contest, shop, profile, etc..

User Image
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/26q7w3][img]http://tinyurl.com/28thqq[/img][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/26q7w3][img]http://tinyurl.com/yvrlyr[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/26q7w3][img]http://tinyurl.com/2h9o5j[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 27KB
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/26q7w3][img]http://tinyurl.com/2hlqse[/img][/url]

User Image 21 KB
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/26q7w3][img]http://tinyurl.com/ytszck[/img][/url]
    =AFFILIATES=

To affiliate, link to one of our banners and then will link to you in return if you post your banner code in the thread. Last updated to p159

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate-

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2bbkyt][img]http://i18.tinypic.com/61l7afp.gif[/img][/url]

Iris_virus
    Alrighty, in my siggy. biggrin
    And, link exchange! It's both on the front page and in an announcement in the thread.

User Image

mouselet
    And here's the shop where the contest has been linked. ;D

dolphingurl
    Link exchange..

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o

Link-ness!

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
    Another link. 8D

Wolfie Duke

User Image

Harperking
    Affiliate referrals!
    Elemental Unis
    Serendiponies
    Just Ducky
    Anam Ciall (Reborn!)

Summer Raven
    Angel Kimmi
    Affiliate? I already added you.

Yea, I posted the link in her thread. xD Aha, guess she got to posting here before me. xD

Caitlyn Hellstorm
    Affiliate referrals!
    Star~Cats
    User Image
    Draghi dell'infinit Shop
    User Image
    More coming soon

Nuxaz
    Affilate Referrals
    Amemait's Blood
    Silver Lining

Caitlyn Hellstorm
    Affilate Referrals
    Clip~Clop-
    User Image
    Angelicats Sanctuary-
    User Image

Nuxaz
    Affilate Refferal
    Isle De Diciembre

User Image

dolphingurl
    Link Exchange

Summer Raven

Here's one I got!^^ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Summer Raven

Got another one. xD

Harperking
    A few more affiliates!
    Festival of 1000 Lanterns Art Contest
    User Image
    East of Eden
    User Image
    West of Eden
    User Image

Cutting Containment
    Some Links! ^^;

Starfruit-

Squinty Kitties- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seende Ulv- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Tower of Magi- User Image

Solace Scents- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mush-

User Image
    Visages- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

spookyx7
    Here is a link:
    Fifth Age:
    User Image

dolphingurl
    Link Exchange:

Presca
    AFFILIATE #1 - Flushed Away

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o

User Image

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
    And another affiliate.

Redbutlerbabe

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. affiliate

Kuune`s Kommissions
    Hey there, I was asked to swap links with you by Cutting Containment. ^w^

User Image

Cutting Containment

Dragon Panties- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #1-

"Arouraxians"

mouselet
    User Image

Summer Raven
    User Image
    Got another linkage!^^ heart

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #2-
    Onigiri Love

Summer Raven

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #3-
    Spring {x} Peach

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #4-
    The Pea Family

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #5
    Kasu's Art Contest

Caitlyn Hellstorm
    Affliate Referral

User Image

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #6-

Halycon Shades {Art Shop}

Summer Raven

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #7-
    *WinkWink* 695k Art Contest

Summer Raven
    User Image

Summer Raven

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #8-
    Ember's Avatar Art

Huroggmeten

Affiliate #9-

mouselet
    Affiliate.

Sapphire Lazuli

Presca
    AFFILIATE #2 - Yolklings
    User Image

Presca
    AFFILIATE #3 - Home of some of the sweetest gals on Gaia - Heaven's Strays
    User Image

spookyx7
    Here's another link.
    Legacy of the Namiah
    User Image

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o

Affiliate!

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o

Summer Raven

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #10-

Kajina's Little Shop of Horrors

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #11-
    The Bunny Galoire

saphria201

affiliate #1

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #12-
    Passing Seasons

dolphingurl

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #13-
    The Poison Apple Edits

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #14-
    Pock's Art Shop

saphria201
    affiliate 2

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #15-
    Jade Butterfly- An OC Art Contest!

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #16-
    Shrijani's Sparkles

Huroggmeten
    Eolande~Meridian

Also referred by me. 3nodding .
    Affiliate #17

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate #18-
    Avi Edit Shop

Wolfie Duke
    Afilliate #2

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
    Affiliate!

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
    Okay so I didn't go to bed yet. I will soon, I swear!

Sapphire Lazuli
    Affiliate #3 biggrin

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2d5p7o][img]http://tinyurl.com/2zfrgu[/img][/url]

Wolfie Duke
    Affiliate #3:

User Image

Wolfie Duke
    Affiliate #4
    User Image

Wolfie Duke
    Affiliate #5

Lunadriel
    #1 Affiliate

Lunadriel
    #2 Affiliate

Daisuke-kun
    I dunno if these count for any sort of prize, since they're both mine, but i'd love to affiliate anyways :>

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o

User Image

A couple more affiliates. heart

spookyx7
    Here is another link!

Glyphons

Huroggmeten

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
    Affiliate!

Cutting Containment

User Image

supermanic

User Image

Lunadriel

Wolfie Duke
    Affiliate #5

Evening Night
    Sabin Duvert
    And Evening Night - sure thing! We'd be happy to do a link trade. Got you up smile

spookyx7
    Another linkie!
    Pupfins
    User Image

Lunadriel
    Two more great shops!
    User Image

User Image

Huroggmeten

Affiliate:

mouselet
    Affiliate.

spookyx7
    Linkie:
    Tatsu Valley

spookyx7
    Here's another link!
    Aquawell
    User Image

spookyx7
    Here's 2 more links!
    Lotus Foxes
    Spliced

User Image

Huroggmeten

Huroggmeten

Huroggmeten

Drake Dragonwing
    I was wondering if you'd be willing to affiliate with the new digidestined event, we'd put your event in our thread as well!

TrigunKittie

Huroggmeten

tani duh!

seababy250

>> Affiliate buddies?? X3

mouselet
    Affiliate.
    User Image

~BLOODROSE~
    Want to Affiliate?

Lunadriel
    Shop Link Goodness
    User Image

Lunadriel
    Link!
    User Image

Lunadriel

Huroggmeten
    (Another) Affiliate-

Huroggmeten
    Affiliate-

Lunadriel Affiliate~ Thanks!
    User Image

Lunadriel Woo! Affiliate!

User Image

Lunadriel Mooore affiliates! <3

Huroggmeten Affiliate-
    Colorful Newborns

Huroggmeten Affiliate- xD Hehee; another!
    User Image

Lunadriel Affiliations- A little of everything
    [ Drake9 Art Studio ]
    User Image

Lunadriel Linkage! <3

Lunadriel Links <3

Huroggmeten Affiliate-

Huroggmeten Two More Affiliates-
    User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliate-
    User Image

Huroggmeten Two More Affiliates-
    User Image
    User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliate-
    User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliate-
    User Image

Huroggmeten Another Four Affiliates- xD
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

Huroggmeten More Affiliates-
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliate-
    User Image

User Image
    User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliate-
    User Image

Lunadriel Affiliates! <3
    User Image

Lunadriel Affiliate!

Huroggmeten Affiliate

Lunadriel Affiliate Lot heart

User Image

Lunadriel Affiliate <3

User Image

User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliates-
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliates-
    Huroggmeten
    Affiliate-
    User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliate-
    User Image
    User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliates-
    User Image

User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliates-

Huroggmeten Affiliate-
    Shades of grey

astrosnik Link please?

Ulaith Creations

Link exchange...?
    whee

Huroggmeten Affiliate-

Huroggmeten Affiliate-
    The Soul Society's Art

Huroggmeten Affiliates-
    User Image
    User Image

supermanics mule exchange links?
    User Image

RoseNightshade affiliate please? :3

Huroggmeten Affiliate-

User Image

Huroggmeten More Affiliate-

User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliate-

User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliates-

User Image

User Image

User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliates-

User Image

DragonFest Would you like to affiliate? biggrin

=..Lady..Ducky..= User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Wanna swap links? I've already added yours heart

Huroggmeten Affiliate-

Huroggmeten Affiliate-

User Image

[T]rails of [D]eath Affilate~~
    User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliates-
    User Image
    User Image

Huroggmeten Affiliates-

Huroggmeten Affiliates-

Huroggmeten Affiliate-

User Image

[T]rails of [D]eath Affiliate-

User Image
    =AD CONTEST=

last updated to p139
    Would you like to win a beautiful Soquili or some shiny gold? Then you came to the right place! In this advertising contest you can win big. Whoever gets the most points will win! I won't reveal the points people are collecting so that at the end there won't be any cheating. This contest ends 1 day before the art contest ends.

All you have to do is collect points!

?? points
    -Randomly
    If I see someone helping, bumping the thread to page 1 if it goes to page 2, or talking in the thread then I might randomly award them 1-20 points. Also you could win prizes randomly too!

25 points
    -Signature Advertising
    For every week you have the banner in your signature, you will get 25 points! I will check so make sure it's an entire week to get your points. Use the small or medium size banner only!

50 points
    -Link Exchange
    1. Ask permission from a thread owner to link to this contest.
    -Follow their rules on how to affiliate. If they aren't taking affiliates then do not ask.
    2. After they link to the contest, post their link in the thread *IN CODE FORM ONLY*. I will then add their link to the contest and give you 50 points! Only shops in the Mini Shops and their subforums will count.. like art shops, art auctions, breedable shops, mini shops. This is where the artists are! USE the medium or large size banner only!!

100 points
    -Contest referral
    If you refer an artist to this contest and they put your name in the referral section of the entry form then you get 100 points! They have to submit the finished entry for you to get the points.

To enter advertising contest
    Post this form in the thread. I will then start an excel sheet that will collect your points.

[color=blue][b][size=20]Ad Contest[/size][/b]
    Name:
    What do you hope to win?:
    Comments?:
    [/color]

=AD CONTEST PARTICIPANTS=

dolphingurl
    Ad Contest
    Name: dolphingurl
    What do you hope to win?: custom soquili
    Comments?: I love soquili! ^^

Summer Raven
    Ad Contest
    Name: Summer Raven
    What do you hope to win?: My long-time custom soquili would be nice!
    Comments?: Hehe...this place is amazing, this idea is amazing and I love soquili!^^

Tweekend
    Ad Contest
    Name: Tweekend
    What do you hope to win?: Custom Soquili!!
    Comments?: Soquili art wins all!! <333

Iris_virus
    Ad Contest
    Name: Iris_virus
    What do you hope to win?: Custom soquili! surprised
    Comments?: Let's get this party started. >D

Infinities
    Ad Contest
    Name: Infinities
    What do you hope to win?: A custom would be nice. xD
    Comments?: I can't wait to see all the lovely art! heart heart

FallenMercury
    Ad Contest
    Name: FallenMercury
    What do you hope to win?: A custom Soquili. <3
    Comments?: Good luck everyone!

Evening Night
    Ad Contest
    Name: Evelyn Kyros/Evening Night
    What do you hope to win?: My Wild Wind
    Comments?: This has to be the best idea to have been thought of. What a nice gesture to all your regulars in Soquili. We love you, Sirenz.

surreality
    Ad Contest
    Name: Surreality
    What do you hope to win?: Custom soquili ^^
    Comments?: art contest <3

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
    Ad Contest
    Name: o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
    What do you hope to win?: My quest Soquili? *shot*
    Comments?: A nifty idea, you're definitely not going to have a lack of promotion. ;D

mouselet
    Ad Contest
    Name: mouselet
    What do you hope to win?: custom Soquili
    Comments?: I wish I could draw horses. ^^;

Shikon Miko
    Ad Contest
    Name: Shikon Miko
    What do you hope to win?: A Soquili!
    Comments?: Soquili is awesome...>.< Yeah

Wolfie Duke
    Ad Contest
    Name: Wolfie Duke
    What do you hope to win?: A basket perhaps
    Comments?: I think this is neat, whether it gets 'competative' or not... its a great way to network. Cool idea.

Bluefire Dragonz
    Ad Contest
    Name: Bluefire Dragonz
    What do you hope to win?: xD A male custom Soqili or a semi-custom would be nice.
    Comments?: Hope to enter the contest too, this could be fun <3

Caitlyn Hellstorm
    Ad Contest
    Name: Caitlyn Hellstorm
    What do you hope to win?: a full custom soquili
    Comments?: Soquilis wins at the life!

saphria201
    Ad Contest
    Name: saphria201
    What do you hope to win?: a custom soquili
    Comments?: soquili= life

TrigunKittie
    Ad Contest
    Name: TrigunKittie
    What do you hope to win?: a Soquili! x3~
    Comments?: heart

Nuxaz
    Ad Contest
    Name: Nuxaz
    What do you hope to win?: A soquili
    Comments?: This art contest looks like it's going to be a big hit, can't wait to see all the art

Harperking
    Ad Contest
    Name: Harperking
    What do you hope to win?: OMG a pony!!
    Comments?: Will be sending in the shop links!

UditlegaWesa
    Ad Contest
    Name: UditlegaWesa -I go by Wesa.
    What do you hope to win?: Soquili I don't really need a custom or a rare, just a Soquili will suit me. I plan on getting one eventually and just RPing with that since my time is limited. A familiar would be pretty ok too since I don't have a lot of Giaia time. Thanks for running this contest!
    Comments?: I will put this in my sig and help bump this thread.

Cutting Containment
    Ad Contest
    Name: Cutting Containment
    What do you hope to win?: Gold so I can help my friend obtain her dream soquili, or a custom winged soquili....that I can give to her, that always works. ^^;
    Comments?: Soquili rock, I love 'em but I think my friend deserves one more than I do, so I'm trying for her.

devilnightshade
    Ad Contest
    Name: DevilNightShade
    What do you hope to win?: Gold for help with my quests, or a custom of my RL horse
    Comments?: I can't help it i'm addicted
    rofl

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
    Ad Contest
    Name: Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
    What do you hope to win?: Soquili ^_^ It is what I would spend the gold on anyways. XD
    Comments?: I love Soquili as much as I love Cadbury Mini eggs. And belive me, that is a LOT.

Redbutlerbabe
    Ad Contest
    Name:redbutlerbabe
    What do you hope to win?:a soquili
    Comments?:I hope this event does really well because I love art, and I expect to see some really good art in this event.

WolfwoodBlade
    Ad Contest
    Name: WolfwoodBlade
    What do you hope to win?: A soquili ^^ or a Soquili for a friend of mine ^^
    Comments?: I can't wait to see some of the art entries, they should be quite awesome.

spookyx7
    Ad Contest
    Name: spookyx7
    What do you hope to win?: a soquili or familiar. *shrugs* Don't really mind if anything.
    Comments?: I just really want to do this to have fun and see all the art entries! biggrin

Tasle
    Ad Contest
    Name: Tasle
    What do you hope to win?: Not picky but possibly a Soquili XD
    Comments?: Love the shop and can't wait to see the art~<3 =D

Presca
    Ad Contest
    Name: Presca
    What do you hope to win?: A soquili that someone can have fun doing randomly
    Comments?: What a great idea, as I sort of suck at drawing smile

DragonsRage24
    Ad Contest
    Name: DragonsRage24
    What do you hope to win?: My ultimate dream prize would be a custom soquili, though even just a random colored Soquili would be awesome too. Though even a small gold prize towards my Soquili quest would be awesome as well. ^^
    Comments?: I've lurked Soquili for a while, more recently came out of my lurking to post in the thread, make a couple new friends in Soquili, and decided to quest for a Soquili so I can rp with all of my friends. I think this art contest is a great idea ^^

Huroggmeten
    Ad Contest
    Name: Huroggmeten
    What do you hope to win?: Anything would be nice, however I would hope for: Gold to help me along on my quests for custom Soquili... or a custom Soquili. xd *bricked*
    Comments?: Thankyou very much for adding the Ad Contest as a contest for the contest! (Get that? xd )

HaYouDidntKillMe!!
    Ad Contest
    Name: HaYouDidntKillMe!!
    What do you hope to win?: A lovely soquili, of course. <3
    Comments?: Good luck to all. ^-^

Sapphire Lazuli
    Ad Contest
    Name: Sapphire Lazuli
    What do you hope to win?: A custom Soquili, prefferably a stallion biggrin however, a winged Soquili would make my year @_@
    Comments?: I have started advertising today, the 15th April at 11:15pm GMT!

Candiehol
    Ad Contest
    Name: Candiehol
    What do you hope to win?: A Custom Soquili
    Comments?: I love the shop, and hope one day to have a Soquili.

Soarin`
    Ad Contest
    Name: Soarin`
    What do you hope to win?: A Custom Soquili
    Comments?: Long time stalker ^_^

Lunadriel
    Ad Contest
    Name: Lunadriel
    What do you hope to win?: I'd be happy with anything. <3
    Comments?: Good luck everyone!

Tsukiora
    Ad Contest
    Name: Tsukiora
    What do you hope to win?: A custom Soquili, or gold to feed my breedables addiction.
    Comments?: I like pie.... and 42.

supermanic
    Ad Contest
    Name: supermanic
    What do you hope to win?: some gold, or MC for my demo horn quest
    Comments?: well I am not good at horses but I shall make some *starts to doodle stck figure bases* MUHAHAHAHA!

Master Wild Mage
    Ad Contest
    Name: Master wild mage
    What do you hope to win?: My quest Soquili or Familiar
    Comments?: I think this is a great idea. I can't wait to get started.

dead-tetty-bear
    Ad Contest
    Name: dead-tetty-bear
    What do you hope to win?: hmmm, some gold, or the MC, for my quest.
    Comments?: uh nothing else

Natalock
    Ad Contest
    Name: Natalock
    What do you hope to win?: A shiny soquili! x3
    Comments?: I'm a big fan of Soquili, always have been. Soquili's=Total Shinyness!
    (For those of you who don't know, Shiny is a phrase me and my friends use instead of awesome. <3)

[T]rails of [D]eath Ad Contest
    Name: [T]rails of [D]eath
    What do you hope to win?: I girl would be wonderful. With wings or a horn would be even better! A custom would rock the house, but if not I would still love her for forever heart
    Comments?: Yay for advertising contest! I can't draw to save my life, so this is a good contest for me~~~~ ;D
    *snags post* heart heart heart
    *totally entering* heart

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas