Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to TwoStar's Faerie Shop! A lovely little shop where you can find your faerie needs!
This little joint is run by Yue Hirino and Winnie The Poe right now. Our third team member Araani~Swift is on a bit of a hiatus. Please come in and do make yourself at home!

User Image

User Image

Hay, it's Poe, I know I'm not typing in any color or anything but I've come to say that this shop is closed and will be for awhile. Please don't message us or send any orders as all three of use (Yue, Arrani and I) have very busy lives and we can't always be here. Plus I've lost most of the images and whatnot involved. Maybe one day we will open again, but not at this moment. Thank you to all the loyal customers and the loyal bumper/posters!

The shop is now on a mini hiatus as I (Winnie The Poe) doesn't have the proper files on this computer. It's my brothers computer. Hopefully I'm able to get the files I need or my parents computer is back up and running. Either way please be patient with me. Feel free to cancel trades with me for now. I'm so sorry this has to happen. I promise it will come back though! For now, there is a prize for the next ten people that post in the thread, they shall receive the full set of bumps free.

Okay, people that are ordering, Bonbons, Faeries, or Bubbles will have a bit of a wait. I don't have any of my files on this computer (which is my brothers) so I cannot fill orders. You can still order but I will not be filling anything until my computer is fixed or my parents is fixed. Both are being worked on. I don't want to put anyone off from ordering but it may be awhile before I can fill orders. I can still do the Bumps because they are just on my PB so I can easily grab them.
Sorry for all the confusion. If you'd rather not wait, please feel free to cancel your trade with me.

User Image

PLEASE READ THE GOLDEN RULES BEFORE YOU ORDER!!!

No Pm's - That means do not pm either Yue Hirino or Winnie The Poe unless otherwise specified.

Please send the correct trades to the correct people. Bubbles, Faerie, Bump and BonBon trades go to Winnie The Poe, and Chibis all go to Yue Hirino! Please DO NOT send the trade to this mule.

Please be sure of the correct total of your order. We are not here to make sure you've got it right. If you don't have the funds to order then please don't. The prices are clearly marked.

We can't stress this enough, but use the order forms. They are there for a reason!

Please for the love of god remember to title your trades right. That being said, the name of the trade should be, "Order page# _____"

We hold the right to cancel your order if we don't see it's done correctly, the trade is sent wrong, or something to that effect. We aren't canceling because we don't like you, we're doing it because you didn't do something right. Go back and check.

Make sure your pm's aren't set for Friends Only, or else your not going to get your order.

(IMPORTANT) Do not direct link but load the images up to your own server, we will not load them up again. If you get your images then PM us back to tell us that you have saved them!!!!!!

DO NOT steal, copy or alter the pictures, don't sell them, or do anything else which could result in us banning you from the shop, and reporting you.

DO NOT ADVERTISE IN THE SHOP. If you want to be affiliated with our shop, please speak to ErinMyAngel (via pm).

We demand respect just like everyone in this world does, but we also expect everyone in this shop to respect each other.

★The eggie idea is from TwoStar, and the faeries are based on Ojamajo Doremi!
I hope you like TwoStar's creations of them!

User Image

1. AWWWW.... your faeries are totally cute...I must to get them all heart
✖ - Yeah you can get them all, but everything STEP BY STEP! Each section has its own ordering rules, so please read the whole front page carefully. Don't forget, we all have a private life as well... never forget this.

2. These are wonderful! Who made them?!?!?
✖ - TwoStar first created this shop to which many of us became attached to. She has given us many faeries to adopt and name and look after. TwoStar's life became very hectic and so took on two helpers, Araani~Swift and Yue Hirino. Later down the line, she had given the Magic Bubble shop to Poe. Since we started working with TwoStar she then decided to give the shop to us to run, and so this new thread was created so that we could carry on her wonderful work.

3. Hey! Araani, Yue and Poe! I have send you a trade but you have canceled it... why?
✖ - Very easy... maybe you have not put the right number of gold into the trade or you have traded with the wrong person? Read the shop rules. All faerie, Bumps and/or Bonbons trades are going to Winnie The Poe. If you ordered Chibis then to Yue Hirino. If you ordered Bubbles then to Winnie The Poe. Also, don't forget to label trades with the page number of your order, if I can't find your order I can't do it!

4. I don't like the small and egg stages, can I only order the big stage?
✖ - No you can't. It should be something along the lines of "grow-able"... therefore I have made the eggs for each faerie. You need to get the egg stage and the small stage too!

5. Do your faeries grow automatically?
✖ - No they don't; if you order a faerie you will get three pictures for your signature of anything else. The picture with the egg, then a picture with the small faerie, and a picture with the big faerie so you can change them whenever you want; and you can collect them.

6. How do we know who is on the shop account?
✖ - Simple! We all have our own colour... Araani will write in purple, Yue will write in Gold, Poe will write in Deep Sky Blue.

7. I need to contact one of you via PM, how do I reach you?
✖ - You can mail Poe's mule ErinMyAngel.

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Legend -
Boys = Blue Star
Girls = Gold Star
Eggs are 100g each, so which one are you going to get?
User Image
User Image
Limited Edition eggs are 500g each. The limited fae's are only avalible at certain times of year. Please keep an eye open for when they are avalible.
Amoria - This Valentine fae is available only during the month of February.
Pumpkin - This treat fae is available only during the month of October.
Rudolph - This festive fae is available only during the month of December.
User Image

User Image
User Image
Backgrounds are only 20g. Match your faerie with the color of your choice!
User Image

User Image
User Image
Symbols are free! Each symbol has a meaning, check them out in the symbols thread!
User Image

Before ordering! SLOTS ARE NOW UNLIMITED, BUT ONLY 5 FAES PER ORDER!

order form for faeries

[color=Skyblue][b]The Faerie Order Form[/b][/color]
[color=Hotpink][b][size=11]✖Normal Egg✖[/size][/b][/color]
[b][size=11][color=Hotpink]Name:[/color][color=Skyblue](your username)[/color]
[color=Hotpink]Faeriename:[/color][color=Skyblue](The name for your faerie)[/color]
[color=Hotpink]Egg:[/color][color=Skyblue](The name of the egg your ordering)[/color]
[color=Hotpink]Background:[/color][color=Skyblue](The number of the Background you would like to have)[/color]
[color=Hotpink]Symbol:[/color][color=Skyblue](the name of the symbol, or put none if you wish it without)[/color]
[color=Hotpink]Evolution:[/color][color=Skyblue](Egg, Small or all?)[/color]
[color=Hotpink]Cost:[/color][color=Skyblue](120, 220 or 320 per Fae)[/color]

[color=Hotpink]✖TOTAL✖:[/color][color=Skyblue](the total of all your faes, remeber send the trade to Winnie The Poe)[/color][/size][/b]

User Image

✖This link is for the symbols explained thread.✖
User Image
✖This link is for the faerie previews. Don't click if you want a suprise from your eggs!✖
User Image
User Image
User Image

★Bonbons: These are priced at 200g each.
These are customizable with your name if you wish. Just say so when you order them and what nickname.

User Image

order form
[color=Hotpink][b]★Bonbon:[/b][/color] [color=Skyblue][b]1)
Nickname (Optional) -[/b][/color]
[color=Hotpink][b]★Bonbon:[/b][/color] [color=Skyblue][b]2 - [/b]
[b]Nickname (Optional)[/b] - [/color]
[color=Hotpink][b]★Bonbon:[/b][/color] [color=Skyblue][b]3 -
Nickname (Optional) -[/b][/color]

User Image
User Image
User Image

★Bumps★ 50g each or 2000g for the full set.
Please note bumps are bigger than preview!

User Image

Bumps order form
[color=Hotpink][b]★BUMPS★:[/b][/color] [color=Skyblue][b]
[b]Bump Name[/b] -
[b]Bump Name[/b] -
[b]Bump Name [/b]-
[b]Full Set[/b] - (Yes or No)

User Image
User Image
User Image
★CHIBIS★: All chibis are 500g each.
Slots will be added as the chibi lists become full, so if there is a chibi that you want but it is full, just inform me and I will take care of it from there. :3
THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CHIBIS PER ORDER IS 5! THIS RULE IS STRICTLY ENFORCED!

User Image

★Linkage:★ Please go to
Owners List for the owners lists of each chibi and to see which chibis still have slots open.

chibi order form
[color=Hotpink][b]★CHIBIS Order Form★[/b][/color]
[color=Skyblue][b]Chibi[/b] -
[b]Name[/b] -

[b]Chibi[/b] -
[b]Name[/b] -

[b]Chibi[/b] -
[b]Name[/b] -

User Image
User Image

This is another shop in which TwoStar had opened and given to us. Winnie The Poe will be running this part of the shop!
User Image

★Magic Bubbles Rules★

I will make your bubble when I see a trade not before. Please make sure you send the right amount of gold. Please note that you need to finish the trade to receive a bubble. I will only finish the trade if I see you have accepted. No gold? No bubble.

Once you receive your bubble you are to save it to YOUR OWN server/computer as I will be move it so it breaks any link you have to it.

Please double check your adding, and make sure you send the correct amount to me.

Most of you know who I am, and I'm friends with all of you. For those that do not know me I would be Winnie The Poe formally know as Poetic Surreality/Poe in Wonderlannd. Please do not send me a pm on that account. If you need to ask a question about the bubbles please direct all pm's to my mule ErinMyAngel.

Please do not ask when your bubble will be done. I'm only one person, and I do have a life outside of Gaia. I tend to be here more then not, but that doesn't mean I'm a magician and can make your bubble like that.

I can only do my best. Don't expect perfection.

If your getting the bubble for someone else please remember to tell me in the order where specified, and please give the a name. I will send it directly to that person for you, so please make sure you have the correct user name.

MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE A PAGE NUMBER IN THE TRADE TITLE. I REFUSE TO GO SEARCH PAGES FOR YOUR ORDER. YOU WANT THE BUBBLE? INCLUDE THE PAGE NUMBER.

Do not remove the mark. It's faint but I will be able to tell.
User Image

Please use this orderform to order! ♥

[color=hotpink][b]✖Magic Bubble Order★[/color][/b]

[color=Skyblue][b]Bubblebase:[/b]
[b]★Glibber:[/b]
[b]✖Cloud:[/b]
[b]★Tattoo:[/b]
[b]✖Item:[/b]
[b]★Nametag:[/b]
[b]✖Font:[/b]
[b]★Nickname (name that goes on the nametag, please keep it short):[/b]
[b]✖Deliever to? (Correct username please):[/b][/color]
---------
[color=hotpink][b]★Total:[/b][/color]

User Image
User Image
Choose a base color.

Base Price-250g
User Image
You can choose some glibber for your bubble.

Glibber cost-50g
User Image
You can choose a cloud for you bubble.

Cloud cost-50g

User Image
Here you can choose a tattoo for your bubble. Please only order one tattoo there's not enough room for two.
Tattoo cost-50g
User Image
Here are some items for your bubble. Please take care with ordering, some items may not look well together (eg: don't ask for a pendant and the horns together as they won't work together).

Item cost-150g
User Image

Choose a Name tag color.

Tag Price-50g

To pick your own font please go to DaFont and choose a font, then please in the font area of the fourm write which font name it is, making sure the spelling is right, and please link me to it.

Font Price-Free!

User Image
User Image
✖Our Link:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19552207]
[IMG]http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv25/the_faerie_shop/Banners New/linkage.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image
✖To affiliate with us please pm your codes to ErinMyAngel and it will be sorted out as soon as possible.

✖Links to Affies:

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Other Affiliates:
User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image

Do not, I repeat DO NOT steal anything from this page. You will be ignored and reported at once.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff