9 - Special events
10 - Customs
11 - Breeding
12 - Items
13 - The Cast
14 - Staff
15 - Links

News

September 2, 2007 - Growths happened, told you we're getting there!!

June 14, 2007 - Our colorist's last exam was yesturday, which means as long as I make sure of it..She should be continuing growths. I'm sorry about this long wait, I wasn't expecting it, I don't think anyone was honestly. I have contacted quite a few stunning colorists in hopes of a set of colorists to help our wonderful team. I love all you guys sticking around, and I promise we will get this shop up again!
March 16, 2007 - First Growth, Congrats Corana and Kal! Check page 21 <3
March 4, 2007 - New Links in and out, check those out. Of course we still have our brand new staff, Silvestris Oni whom will be doing growings for all of you guys. I'm going to be making an item shop soon, but not until two growths have appeared, so expect that. We've been informed that DF borrowed not bought our current guild but someone else is going to let me buy theirs off of them, so within the next two-three days once everything is moved I'll be sending new invites out...bare with me there.

Furthermore, considering that St. Patricks day is coming up soon, depending on where Silvestris stands on availablity and whatnot we may have an event for that, or maybe a guest colorist if I have the gold left for it. Otherwise, some sort of Rp party for all of our soon to be pre-teens. Remind yourself then, that Roleplay requirements still stand as they are and whilest everyone is off with the first set of requirements the ones for pre-teen to teen and up are still there....I might cut those down however. And of course starting more than likely in early to mid. April we could be seeing a nice heafty event, including the likes of a speed FS....auction and maybe a raffle...depends.

Lastly, and yes I know huge announcements here. Lastly on my agenda to pronounce is the fact that at this point in time animals WILL NOT be fused into this shop because I want to see if our colorist is able to draw anthro's and animals....if she isn't then we'll see what happens there. If she is then when your child grows from pre-teen to teen we will add on the animal in the picture, otherwise perhaps another animal-only colorist will be added or something to that effect. Sorry about this, but different colorists different set of rules and limits.

xP; Anyone want to kill me yet? Well one last shorter thing. As for the setting, I might be changing it to a more earlier time period because I don't want this shop to be a "Harry Potter" shadow....we'll see how far this idea really goes. Ok, that's all. XD
March 3, 2007 - Welcome Silvestris Oni to the staff! She rocks CC's socks...<3333 Still Semi- Hiatus until everything's ready to roll again.
02.09.06 - Last FS child bought! Welcome- Corana, Lilly, Menkura and Lain!!!
25.08.06 - Kalietha was kind enough to write our story up for us!! <3
24.08.06 - Free raffle drawn. Welcome- Tavis and Christina
06.08.06 - Flat time announced!! Will be 1pm Gaiatime today
03.08.06 - Flatsale Previews up!!
31.07.06 - Still setting up >>
30.07.06 - Setting up shop

User Image

General

- Treat everyone with respect. Insulting/bullying or demeaning anyone will have you banned from the thread.
- Be on the mailing list- this is more of a request. If you want to have a heads up on all the things going on here, Rp and otherwise..add this mule to your friends list.
- Do not discourage others from participating in flats/raffles/auctions
- DO NOT steal the art. This should go without saying.
- DO NOT beg These creatures are complicated and take time and effort to produce, whining will destroy your chance of getting one.
- Direct link the cert until adulthood. However images will be provided as you go along to add to your journal, which you are expected to save.
- The pets are not roleplay required. However, if you purchase one and choose not to roleplay, it simply won't grow.
- PM or post any questions to me. Please don't bother my staff unless they say you can.
- Follow General T.O.S.
- Rules are always subject to change, as are prices and such. No whining alright?

Roleplaying

- No god-moding.
- Roleplaying will be carried out in the guild
- Your child is learning. Therefore they can't magically be amazing at everything to start with.
- Your child must find a familiar to grow. ((Currently no images for them))
- You must type in literate. No exceptions.
- Please use ((this format)) to type OOC. It keeps a sense of order and consistency.
- Follow: User Image for all Rp...thanks.

Flatsales

- DO NOT edit your posts.
- Co-owning is not allowed Except on certain auctions and cosplays.
- Send your trade money immediately after you are informed you recieved the child Unless we have said you may pay later.
- DO NOT whinge, gripe, groan or whine about not getting the child you want. This will only get on our nerves and disqualify you from future flats.
- Generally the price will be around 15k If otherwise, it will be stated.
- Directions (e.g. prompts) will be posted in the flatsale thread.
- Send all trades to this mule unless otherwise stated thank you.
-No refunds, sorry. If you can't deal with this rule, get out of my thread...that's life. Life doesn't give refunds, and neither to I.

Auctions

- Do not retract your bids
- Item bids are accepted. At low TekTek pricing.
- There is an anti-snipe rule. Bidding will continue for an hour after the last bid.
- Bid only what you have. If the correct amount is not sent up to 48 hours the auction will be open again.

These rules are liable to change at any given time. More will be added and modifications made.

User Image

Throughout time, people have heard and seen the unexplainable. In more recent times, the majority have attempted to explain it away, as insanity or some scientific phenomenon, in most cases. They have forgotten the truth in the ancient beliefs of magic.

Much as people may try, however, they cannot always explain away what is evident before their very eyes. In particular, those with magical ability cannot ignore it entirely, as it will pop out in inconvenient times. Some come to realize the truth of their potential as children, some older. But for all these potential magi there is a place they can go.

Hundreds of years ago, the magi of the world saw what was happening. In the times of the witch-burnings, they began to realize that the general population feared and disliked the unknown powers of the magi. They foresaw that, in time, magic would be forgotten and ridiculed as myth. So, working together in a massive effort, they created another plane, an alternate universe, with several connections to our own. It is not nearly as large as our own, for the magi did not have that power, but rather is more like a sealed away portion of land, centered on a tall stone tower. Now they began searching for those with magical talent, bringing them to this sealed land and to the tower to be trained. They are still searching today, for each year more are born with the ability, waiting to be taken to the Tower of Magi...

User Image

((Mind you this is a extremely rough sketch done a while back. We'll get around to making a better one soon.))

User Image

As the eldest Magi constructed the world and school they found it out of their own power and connected power to expand the land much to their dislike. Thus they stopped after making the schooling area and the town and a little bit of wooded land for exploration. The main area dead in the center of their land is the Tower and schooling area. From there there's areas for living such as apartments and houses to start familys to the south whereas up to the north the woods come into play. The actual town is a mix between a city-life atmosphere and a calmer suburban life, depending which you're most comfortable in is where you live.

{More to come}
User Image

The tower houses magi of 6 types of magic being offered at this time. There are the elementalists, earth, air, fire and water; and the more mind-linked, illusion and telekinesis.

Fire

Magi who enrol under this class are often spontaneous and can, on occasion, be slightly mentally unstable. They like the dancing of the flames and the destruction they bring. They are passionate, caring and often those most likely to lash out at others unexpectedly. Their familiars are often loud, spiteful and fierce. Apollo is the leading fire mage in the tower.

Earth

Earth magi are often quiet and calm. They are patient, often looking for all the possible ways to complete a task before deciding on one. They take a long time to form opinions, but once these are formed they are as stubborn and unmoving as a rock. Their familiars are quiet, assesing and cunning. Athena is the leading earth mage in the tower

Water

This class of magi tend to be very sensitive and quiet. Barbed words sting them more deeply than they show, but they generally let their anger boil beneath the surface. However, they have their moments when they can become manipulative and perverse, often testing people's feelings and emotions in their dark ways. Their familiars are quiet, gentle and emphatic. Mnemosyne is the leading water mage in the tower

Air

Air magi are artisitic and spiritual, they spend their day forming pictures in the clouds and appear to be blissfully unaware of their surroundings. Often erratic and eccentiric, they are misunderstood, but loved all the same. They can be, on occasion, quite spiteful, and hold grudges longer than they let on. Their familiars are loud, playful and unique. Zeus is the leading air mage in the tower.

Illusion

Witty and sarcastic, illusionists quirky natures often lead to them being the center of attention. They are intelligent, but often spiteful, harbouring dark dreams and desires. They find it difficult to relate to other points of view and see things from a decidedly pessimistic point of view. Their familiars are loud, amusing and reckless. Phobos is the leading illusion mage in the tower.

Telekinesis

This class of magi are often the most troubled. Their powers are mentally based, often giving them painful headaches and mind troubles in their younger years. They find it hard to see from other peoples perspectives as they see the bigger picture.Their familiars and quiet, brooding and critical. Artemis is the leading telekinesis mage in the tower.

User Image

At first it was thought a coincidence that these magi were named after certain members of the greek pantheon. But there were little clues, subtle hints. Maybe they weren't merely namesakes? But the gods themselves. Impossible, you say. Perhaps so.
They aren't gods as you would normally class them. They are memories, thoughts and feelings left by their believers that were so strong they decided to stay here.

User Image
Apollo.
Master Magi of Fire.

User Image
Athena.
Master Magi of Earth.

User Image
Mnemosyne.
Master Magi of Water.

User Image
Zeus.
Master Magi of Air.

User Image
Phobos.
Master Magi of Illusion.

User Image
Artemis.
Master Magi of Telekinesis.

User Image
Cindine.
Captain of Defense. Also guards the various beasts and sendings.

More detailed information can be found in the guild.

User Image

Child - 6-11
This is the first stage. The child arrives at the towers for whatever reason, you must specify in your journal how they arrive- use your imagination, we love interesting stories!

Pre-Teen - 12-14
The second stage, the child has found their familiar and started studying under their chosen class of magi. Personality wise, they're fun, cute and full of pre-teen sass. Enjoy this before they descend into the hell otherwise known as teenagerhood.

Teenager - 15-19
Stroppy, moody, grouchy, we all know how teenagers are. This is the most influential period of their lives where they are developing their powers and the relationships they have with their familiars and other children.

Young Adult - 20-29
Ahhh, finally somewhat mature. This age group are inseperable from their familiars, have developed close relationships with the other members of the tower, and have a continuing education with their teachers.

Adult - 30+
Alright, there we go. Completely mature now right? Well hopefully at least. By now they're done with the teacher's classes and are still able to live on the school grounds but with any luck they'll begin to find their own place. The teachers have taught all they can/ are willing to and now it's the adult's turns to find something to do with their powers, well something positive eh? Are you planning on a family? Kids? Pets? Who knows.

???? - Unavailable at the moment
Oh dear. Something terrible and wonderful has happened! Your student and their familiar have become one, how on earth did this happen?

User Image

Flatsales will cost 15k, unless stated otherwise. The student will come to you in their child stage, their growth depending on how you roleplay them and make their journal, so make sure you give them an interesting life!

To recieve a child you will have to answer a prompt, which will be posted by CC or a regular speed flatsale at times. After that you must immediately send the trade and post the name of your child, you have 24 hours to do this.

Upcoming Flatsales

None for the moment
-plans-

You should post...for Prompt sales...

Your name:
Desired child:
Which Prompt?
Answer:

User Image

Auctions

None currently

Bid Info

SB: --
HB: --
AB: --

Raffles

None Currently

Ticket Holders

User Image

Customs, eh?
Haha.
This shop is basically customised anyway but if you want something totally radical here's where to get it...

From child: 80k
From Young Adult: 100k
-unknown stage only-: 200k - unavailable.
-All stages + unknown stage-: 400k - unavailable.

Customs will be down to you entirely, pose, colours, clothes, tattoos etc.

Cosplays are 400-600k depending on character from childhood, 300-400k from adulthood. There are no unknown stages for these cosplays unless you pay double for it.You choose the character and costume.

Custom Slots.

1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed

User Image

**Basic Ideas only**

Heterosexual Couples- Gains traits of both parents, carried for 2-4 weeks by the woman. During this time the couple must meet birth requirements (will be posted when some of our characters grow to adults).

Pricing Ideas:

-One Child- 15k
-Twins- 30k
-More than 2 children- Unavailable
-Cosplay Child/Children- Double the original prices

Homosexual Couples- Yes, this will become possible. To all of those whom have an issue with this, technology will one day become available to couples like this, and if they can give the child/children a good home..what's the big deal? Seriously. And this is my shop, my shop=my rules.

>.>; Next. The Child or Children will gain traits from both parents although there'll be a dominating appearence taken from one of the adults, this is just how it's going to work. If the couple is female-female, one of the mothers will carry the child/children for 2-4 weeks and have the same requirements as homosexual couples do.

Male-Male couples however are not capable to carry children, because I have no way of explaining it away. xP; So therefore their child/children will be "test tube" babies in the sense that a special nurse from the community/school will come in and tend to your baby from within a glass-styled room. Nobody but the nurse is allowed in there, sorry. When your child is ready to be, "born" you'll be able to enter the room. Duration for male-male couples will be the same 2-4 weeks as everyone else, but their requirements are going to be a bit different considering they themselves are not carrying the child/children.

Pricing Ideas:

-One Child- 16k
-Twins- 31k (because the children will be taking bigger amounts of traits)
-More than 2 children- Unavailable
-Cosplay Child/Children- Double the original prices
User Image

The items you roleplay your character as having/getting/acquiring/using you may request to have added to their next stage.
For example, you could roleplay your character as training with a sword, and then ask for it to be placed on their next growth stage.

Please note
- Items will not appear until the next growth stage.
- They will also vary in cost depending on their difficulty. Some smaller items like uncomplicated jewellery will be put on free of charge, while larger items will have some cost involved.
I shouldn't think any item will be more than 1k.

You will be informed when your character is about to grow at which time you must state anything you require in the portrait.

Suggestions:

Hair dye
Hair dye - streaks
Earrings
Necklaces
Clothing - scarf, boots, gloves, hats etc
Anything you want

User Image

Name/Owner/Gender/Stage/Class

Andra/Cutting Containment/Female/Adult/Fire
Christina/Ruler of Everthing/Female/Child/Fire
Lily/caffeinecraving/Female/Child/Air
Menkura/Were-Ah/Male/Child/Air
Lain/x_Caffeine_x/Male/Child/Illusion
Tavis/Bug_mage/Male/Child/Earth
Corana/Kalietha/Female/Pre-Teen/Telekinesis

User Image

Owner/RP Manager - Cutting Containment
Colourist/Lineartist/Awesome person - Silvestris Oni
Special thanks to Kalietha for writing the story out for us heart

White List

All my staff and everyone who stayed here through everything, for being such a big help!
Silvestris Oni - For all her help and awesome skills..<333
Celria - For the guild! heart
Kalietha - for the story heart

Grey List

KuoAvris - Failed to accept her pay for colouring, and is no longer employed here.

Black List

DragonFeather- Last owner of the shop who up and left without notice and thus left the shop in a twister of problems. She's no longer welcome here for her immature deliverence of this shop to me, CC.

User Image

Copy these codes to link to us!

User Image

[http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18336157][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/dinofelis/hnn.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18336157][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/dinofelis/bottom.png[/img][/url]

To affiliate, either PM me or post in the thread

Other Website Links:

User Image

Gaia Shop Links<3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Idea&concept by dragonfeather&Cutting containment. Story by Kalietha. Art by dragonfeather, and Silvestris Oni.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff