Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Werewolf

Shy Receiver

I think i'll enter n.n

Just out of curiosity, couples are allowed?

Sweet Werewolf

Obliqua
I think i'll enter n.n

Just out of curiosity, couples are allowed?

Of course couples are allowed ^W^

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
sir- i don't think your art contest will ever be finished x_3

Sweet Werewolf

While it may get finished or may not in the way I hope, I will still keep trying. In the meantime, be assured that I have been gathering gold all the same. I may end this contest and distribute prizes before the end of the year and then restart using the remaining gold that I have accumulated.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
most of your scanned-in reference pictures are sort of bright/undefined tho- so it's a lil hard to make out all of the details.... -if i remember right

i'd still try to make something more for ya, if i had the inspiration to- soz ^^''

i'm in the process of creating my own OC-art contest tho .3.
but i fear i have too many x_3

Sweet Werewolf

Hmmmm you do make a fine point. Perhaps I will redo them on photoshop to get clearer cut lines and details.

So you are working with OC's too huh? Why do you say you have too many?

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
cuz of this?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/no-posting-allowed-open-for-lurkers-setting-up-thread/t.85460383/

and that's still not all of my characters....
///looots of work left to do on that one x_3

Sweet Werewolf

Holy wow OWO that's a lot of OCs!

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
mhhhyeash i know- it might be scaring people off though..... so i might remove some =3=''

Sweet Werewolf

But how many? Now that's the question. Have you actually drawn art for most of your OCs by yourself?

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
i have doodled for 98-99% myself .3.

you know anyone interested in RLCs?
i need money ;_;'

Sweet Werewolf

Holy Wow! That's a lot of doodles then!

Do you perhaps have a deviantart? I don't really know of many people who are looking for RLC at the moment, but having a deviantart that you keep up regularly with posts and pictures helps a lot. I currently have two deviantarts, but life tends to get in the way of updating them regularly. My friend gets more commissions than I do.

Also, if you do unique things with your art, like make mini pics to put into lockets to make unique jewelry and things of that nature, you could try to make an Etsy store. I'd check out Etsy first though to see if it's the kind of place where what your offering might be well received. You might also try out random Anime sights and offer your drawing talents in the forums if they allow it.

It's difficult to really say about selling art. You just need to get your name out there, flutter your lashes a bit, and ask the people who do buy your art to rant and rave as much as humanly possible.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
y-eah... i got a bunch of gaians whom have bought from me before but, not rlc...

and i'm gonna try and spew out a bunch of cheebs to make people interested in comissioning me ._.'
but first, i need to finish this yuri-art O^o

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
I might try(:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers