Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Werewolf

Kyorukki
can u describe raethi's elemental form better ? smile

Alright. I imagine that her regular elemental form is pretty bare. All of her clothes burn off, so she's naked, though it doesn't really show. She's wreathed in flame. The flames might look like delicate and minimalist armor sort of like this. Or the flames might be designed in more of a ragged dress sort of pattern like this if you are more comfortable with that. Since it's fire, Raethi can mold it to her will so pretty much any thing would do. It would be minimalistic and show plenty of skin, though be mindful that this can be quite tasteful depending on how you do it.

She has dragonfly like wings (see below picture) that are see through and might appear molten or on fire.Her hair would be loose, but it wouldn't be fiery. Her eyes are gold when she's in her elemental form. Also, if she is "on fire" then she's haloed in fire as in the fire surrounds her.

If you are drawing her in a second elemental form (see front page) where she has consumed the necklace Gran has given her then the image would be very much the same as the one described above with several subtle differences.

There would be leaves smouldering in her hair and her wings would be more organic looking like this. See how as the wings are closer to the shoulder blade they are delicate and have some feathering? That's how her wings would be. They'd also have a similar hue (the pale green color) once she consumes the necklace. Her eyes would remain gold. Her skin would appear to be "wooden" in many places and bark would grow over her form covering up her bareness. A lot of skin would still show. Think "willow tree" if you want to do more with her clothing. Alternate colors that might be good to try are umber (a dark gold to brown) and a light orange.

This is how I picture Raethi in her elemental form. I hope it helps. If you need I will provide a color pallet for you for this particular form. I can also further describe it.

As long as I can recognize the character feel free to take whatever artistic liberties you want! ^W^

reviali's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Tala Wolblood
Submission Form

User Image

Gaia name: Kyorukki
Which character did you draw?: elemental Raethi :3
Personal title of art if you have one: Flaming Raethi
Is this a WIP?: no

enjoy :3
i had some trouble incorporating ur descriptions but.... i hope u like smile

Sweet Werewolf

Kyorukki
Tala Wolblood
Submission Form

User Image

Gaia name: Kyorukki
Which character did you draw?: elemental Raethi :3
Personal title of art if you have one: Flaming Raethi
Is this a WIP?: no

enjoy :3
i had some trouble incorporating ur descriptions but.... i hope u like smile

Oooh very interesting. I love your style. There is something that just draws your eye right in to her face. Very doll like and I love how you left the entire picture in this sort of liquid flame. The way that Raethi is off center is something that I adore. The open spacing is just fabulous! Thank you so much! I'll submit your entry immediatly!

Sweet Werewolf

heart heart heart heart

Sweet Werewolf

Tonight's personal segment shall be called: Pants for Greygar!

Guess you know what that means. Yup, I'm finally getting around to finishing up the drawing of Greygar. He was being a royal pain to draw and I've finally got some in put from his creator (my boyfriend).

Soon to come:

Art of Kydi
Mini background stories for the characters!

Sweet Werewolf

GREYGAR IS DONE! YAY! I'll be uploading his picture in a few days! I can't wait!

Sweet Werewolf

Stretchyfan
Hello!
Hi there!
How are you?

Sweet Werewolf

Stretchyfan
How are you?
Oh I'm doing just fine. How are you?
Tala Wolblood
Stretchyfan
How are you?

I am doing fine. What have you been up to?

Sweet Werewolf

Stretchyfan
Tala Wolblood
Stretchyfan
How are you?

Working mostly. This week is a laid back week though. I'm just going to sit back and floooowwwww a bit razz
Tala Wolblood
Stretchyfan
Tala Wolblood
Stretchyfan
How are you?

Working mostly. This week is a laid back week though. I'm just going to sit back and floooowwwww a bit razz

That sounds pretty cool. What will you do next week? Since I was wondering maybe we can RP?

Familiar Giver

9,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items