Tricky Lunatic

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
from love to pain
Also, would you let me know if you find a good deal on a Keiko's Cake? Finally had to give the one I had back to the person I borrowed it from. xD

sure. I need to lurk around the exchange anyways so I'll keep an eye out for you. Been thinking of buying that item myself but can't decide if I really want it.
I looove the leg pose. That is basically the whole reason I want one. Haha.

Tricky Lunatic

from love to pain
Tanabata Wish
from love to pain
Also, would you let me know if you find a good deal on a Keiko's Cake? Finally had to give the one I had back to the person I borrowed it from. xD

sure. I need to lurk around the exchange anyways so I'll keep an eye out for you. Been thinking of buying that item myself but can't decide if I really want it.

Yeah, I may just have tobuy one for myself. I like the leg pose and the red shoes and some of the other poses too. It just annoys me that it was only like 400k not so long ago and now its double that emotion_donotwant

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
from love to pain
Tanabata Wish
from love to pain

Yeah, I may just have tobuy one for myself. I like the leg pose and the red shoes and some of the other poses too. It just annoys me that it was only like 400k not so long ago and now its double that emotion_donotwant
Yeah, I know! I can't believe it went so high in such a short time.
I mean, it's a good item but it's not THAT good. >_>

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Tricky Lunatic

from love to pain

My thoughts exactly. Which is partly why I'm not sure i can justify spending that much on it...

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
from love to pain

My thoughts exactly. Which is partly why I'm not sure i can justify spending that much on it...
Well, you can just jump on the "bah, it'll go down eventually" boat with me. emotion_awesome

Tricky Lunatic

from love to pain
Tanabata Wish
from love to pain

Well, you can just jump on the "bah, it'll go down eventually" boat with me. emotion_awesome

Lol, sounds like a plan

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
So what have you been up to?

Tricky Lunatic

from love to pain
Tanabata Wish

Not much. Working, making profiles, doing some art here and there. I went on a vacation to Newport Beach last month with my family. That was fun. And this morning I went to the doctor to check on the baby for the first time. Already 14 weeks into it, due date is Feb 7, and I have an ultrasound next week. I'm hoping they'll be able to see if its a boy or girl but it may be too early

What about you? Still working at the newspaper place?

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
from love to pain
Tanabata Wish

Not much. Working, making profiles, doing some art here and there. I went on a vacation to Newport Beach last month with my family. That was fun. And this morning I went to the doctor to check on the baby for the first time. Already 14 weeks into it, due date is Feb 7, and I have an ultrasound next week. I'm hoping they'll be able to see if its a boy or girl but it may be too early

What about you? Still working at the newspaper place?
Aw man. That's so exciting! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?
And yup, still working here. It's money and experience, so I can't really complain I guess. Today marks six days in a row of working, though...
I went on a vacation to the Jersey Shore right after graduation, but that was a total fail. Ended up cutting it a few days short. -_-

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
LoveForChii
<3
-pokepoke-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff