Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Lunatic

from love to pain
Also, would you let me know if you find a good deal on a Keiko's Cake? Finally had to give the one I had back to the person I borrowed it from. xD

sure. I need to lurk around the exchange anyways so I'll keep an eye out for you. Been thinking of buying that item myself but can't decide if I really want it.

Tricky Lunatic

Tricky Lunatic

Tricky Lunatic

Beloved Sex Symbol

15,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Voila! I appear.
Hey Wish!

Beloved Sex Symbol

15,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tanabata Wish
from love to pain
Also, would you let me know if you find a good deal on a Keiko's Cake? Finally had to give the one I had back to the person I borrowed it from. xD

sure. I need to lurk around the exchange anyways so I'll keep an eye out for you. Been thinking of buying that item myself but can't decide if I really want it.

Is it just me or has there really not been much of anything good in the exchange lately?

Tricky Lunatic

Butterfly_kisses7
Tanabata Wish
from love to pain

Is it just me or has there really not been much of anything good in the exchange lately?

I've only been in briefly the last few days, but yeah, there does seem to be a lot of random crap and nothing really good. I just want a first gen zodiacal and modus operandi to add to my prize list here. You used to see those all over the place. Now there's like, nothing. gonk

Beloved Sex Symbol

15,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tanabata Wish

I've only been in briefly the last few days, but yeah, there does seem to be a lot of random crap and nothing really good. I just want a first gen zodiacal and modus operandi to add to my prize list here. You used to see those all over the place. Now there's like, nothing. gonk

Saw a couple of Modus Operandis in there yesterday. Although I think only one was a 1st gen. Didn't have the money to purchase it. Not that I really would have anyways, I already had one.

I did however sell some sealed letters the other day and purchased last month's sunset siren. Still had a little profit left over too. Waiting on my shy gardener to sell. Bought another one out of whimsy. sweatdrop

Beloved Sex Symbol

15,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I haven't even seen a Keiko's Cake either. =(

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Tricky Lunatic

Butterfly_kisses7
Tanabata Wish

Saw a couple of Modus Operandis in there yesterday. Although I think only one was a 1st gen. Didn't have the money to purchase it. Not that I really would have anyways, I already had one.

I did however sell some sealed letters the other day and purchased last month's sunset siren. Still had a little profit left over too. Waiting on my shy gardener to sell. Bought another one out of whimsy. sweatdrop

I need to look more-- I pop in for a few minutes and then give up razz glad you were able to find some stuff and sell your letters though

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
do you fill out the form before you submit the piece? like is there any way to track who plans on entering before the piece is done?

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
do you fill out the form before you submit the piece? like is there any way to track who plans on entering before the piece is done?

No form until the entry is finished, so the only way to tell who plans on entering is by the people who post saying they want to enter. Some people might post WIPs (which would be amazing-- i love WIPs) but other than that, I won't really know who is entering until I get the entry

Newbie Browser

6,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish

No form until the entry is finished, so the only way to tell who plans on entering is by the people who post saying they want to enter. Some people might post WIPs (which would be amazing-- i love WIPs) but other than that, I won't really know who is entering until I get the entry
aw. It'd be exciing to know if/hiw many people are working on it

Tricky Lunatic

Chiis_S e c r e t_Santas
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish

aw. It'd be exciing to know if/hiw many people are working on it

Yes indeed. I think there's like 2 or 3 people at this point that I can count on entering for sure, and maybe 2 or 3 more who may enter if they have time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff