Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Lunatic

User Image

That's it for the category prizes! Now the main prizes...

Tricky Lunatic

And that's it folks! I have to rush off and get ready to leave now, but I look forward to coming back and seeing your comments. I will try to get all the prizes handed out tonight and tomorrow morning.

Thank you again for your participation, and congratulations to all the winners!

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Lovely entries, one and all! I've especially always been a fan of CTRL and The Dr Waffle's styles, so congrats, congrats, guys. smile

AND YES. Jared's real life face. *fistshake* The struggle shall never be forgotten. But I'm so pleased that it made such an impression on you! Video editing is a true passion of mine and I love that I was able to convey even a little of your feelings and adventures.

Thanks for a great contest, Tana, and sorry I couldn't have been more present at the end.

Garbage Girl

yee~ congrats to all the winners~ heart awesome contest 3nodding

Beloved Winner

.~.
User Image

Yay,won the cutest category <3
How do we redeem the prizes? :3

User Image
.~.

Apocalyptic Phantom

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Wow. First place piece is really great.
Congrats. whee

Tricky Lunatic

Vladimirka
.~.
User Image

Yay,won the cutest category <3
How do we redeem the prizes? :3
sadly i couldnt get the outfit one D: even when it was all original,plus items not matching my usual avi looking lol

User Image
.~.

User Image

Entries could only win one prize, even if they qualified for more than one category. There were several that could have won multiple categories but I awarded entries with the prizes I felt they were best suited to.
I will be sending out the prizes tomorrow morning. I was going to do it tonight but it's really late here and I'm exhausted from working a double shift yesterday and this morning, so I am off to bed.

Tricky Lunatic

If your prize includes art from me (Chiara and Mikosama) please send me a PM with what you want drawn. It can be an avi, an OC, a gift for a friend--pretty much anything. Just...please don't send me anything terribly cluttered. I hate clutter and I'll simplify it if I have to.
Check out my dA gallery if you want to see some of my work and get an idea of what I'm best at.

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
Tanabata Wish

Thank you heart

Tricky Lunatic

I think I got all the prizes handed out. Except for LoveForChii's, because somewhere along the way I must have misplaced my December 2013 letter. I am working on acquiring a new one and that will be sent ASAP. Sorry! sweatdrop

Mikosama

LoveForChii

Don't forget to send me your information about the art commissions you won. I'd really like to get them both done before I start school again at the end of the month so please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff