Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising
Hotarla
ohh...THAT....>.> its obvi. blue and black...:/ only reason some people see it as white and gold is when the dress is washed out by brightness...>.> but even then I still see that its blue lool...xD­­­­­­­­­

According to a news site poll though, more people see white and gold which means the majority of people are seeing the dress and possibly the WORLD in the wrong colours.

wooooooow really? ROFLLL WADAFAK!? I don't get how it can be seen as white and gold! >< loooooool should I get my eyes checked now? rofl ­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla

wooooooow really? ROFLLL WADAFAK!? I don't get how it can be seen as white and gold! >< loooooool should I get my eyes checked now? rofl ­­­­­­­­­

No no, it's def. blue & black in reality, it's just a lot of people apparently suck at interpreting colours in ambient lighting I guess?

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
It upsets me maybe because as an artist I'm now like "HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE SEEING THESE PICTURES AS I INTENDED???"

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
It upsets me maybe because as an artist I'm now like "HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE SEEING THESE PICTURES AS I INTENDED???"
.... this is true <w<
That could be why then xD
In other news, yay, finally finished Tales of Graces F. Maybe now I'll try and finish Skyrim.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising
Hotarla

No no, it's def. blue & black in reality, it's just a lot of people apparently suck at interpreting colours in ambient lighting I guess?

yeahh I saw the listing for the dress on amazon and its def blue and black...;w; but gosh, what bad interpretations...>.>­­­­­­­­­

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

In regards to that #TheDress debacle, here's my two cents:

I work for Xerox. That means I am aware of color theory and how images and colors are permutated both on-screen and on fabrics.

My brother is an artist. He also knows color theory.

I say the dress is black and blue.

He says it's white and gold.

Once I showed him the original, and the two white-balanced pictures, he understood that the dress really WAS blue and black, but the reason he saw it as white and gold was because he ASSUMED the dress would somehow be reflecting the color of the sky off of the dress due to how the photograph was taken. I told him that even with reflections, light just simply doesn't work that way. He agreed with me... then said that even though he KNOWS the thing is blue and black, his eyes refused to believe that the dress was anything BUT white and gold.

we both agreed the dress was uggo tho. xd

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
heart heart

Fair warning: Skyrim is addicting
Shiro Nishida

In regards to that #TheDress debacle, here's my two cents:

I work for Xerox. That means I am aware of color theory and how images and colors are permutated both on-screen and on fabrics.

My brother is an artist. He also knows color theory.

I say the dress is black and blue.

He says it's white and gold.

Once I showed him the original, and the two white-balanced pictures, he understood that the dress really WAS blue and black, but the reason he saw it as white and gold was because he ASSUMED the dress would somehow be reflecting the color of the sky off of the dress due to how the photograph was taken. I told him that even with reflections, light just simply doesn't work that way. He agreed with me... then said that even though he KNOWS the thing is blue and black, his eyes refused to believe that the dress was anything BUT white and gold.

we both agreed the dress was uggo tho. xd

I could see how people could think it was white if their brain was tricking them into thinking it was in the shadow or something like that, I guess? XD

Mokoni
Fair warning: Skyrim is addicting

I know. But I haven't played in awhile so I forget what I was doing last time

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

classified_starseed classified_starseed classified_starseed classified_starseed classified_starseed classified_starseed
classified_starseed classified_starseed classified_starseed classified_starseed classified_starseed classified_starseed

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_angelright

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

less than one hour to go! emotion_dowant
Shiro Nishida

less than one hour to go! emotion_dowant

Indeed!

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

emotion_kirakira
Shiro Nishida
emotion_kirakira

Alright, looks like you're the winner~ Start the trade and toss me a PM with what you want drawn X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff