Welcome to Gaia! ::

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
You get a doll (two poses) then one extra pose that can be anything you want it to be. 3nodding
You get 25 copies and it won't be rereleased to anyone else.

Oooh. How much is it? XD

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
You get a doll (two poses) then one extra pose that can be anything you want it to be. 3nodding
You get 25 copies and it won't be rereleased to anyone else.

Oooh. How much is it? XD
ahahaha
hahahaaa
hahaaaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaa

i don't even fricking know.
A lot
A lot a lot???
A super lot????
I'm hoping Gaia will release them again so I'll have a chance.
The one trade screen shot I've managed to find went for 2 halos + 300b?
But it's probably more by now
u vu

My idea so far is to offer what I can and maybe harass talk to some artist friends and see if they like my idea and get them in on it.
so i might be pm'ing you eventually about it
but idk if i even wanna do it
cause
i dont think i'd ever get enough <____<

but my waifu for laifu is telling me i should
and i'm weak when she tells me what to do
-flops-
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
ahahaha
hahahaaa
hahaaaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaa

i don't even fricking know.
A lot
A lot a lot???
A super lot????
I'm hoping Gaia will release them again so I'll have a chance.
The one trade screen shot I've managed to find went for 2 halos + 300b?
But it's probably more by now
u vu

My idea so far is to offer what I can and maybe harass talk to some artist friends and see if they like my idea and get them in on it.
so i might be pm'ing you eventually about it
but idk if i even wanna do it
cause
i dont think i'd ever get enough <____<

but my waifu for laifu is telling me i should
and i'm weak when she tells me what to do
-flops-

XD Well if there's nothing else you especially want on Gaia then why not?

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising

This is true.... u nu I'm just not even sure if my order would be worth a lot...
hurrf.
I'll start lazily coding some stuff for a thread.
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
This is true.... u nu I'm just not even sure if my order would be worth a lot...
hurrf.

Thread coding is oddly my favourite part of making quest threads XD

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

I might be meddling into the convo between you two, but I believe a Platinum ticket is well worth the quest. You could even say it's a true quest.

The platinum ticket is currently being valued for AT LEAST five rainbow tickets as the absolutely lowest offer to begin even considering... and those go for 25 trillion each (current MP values). Take an angelic halo at it's current value: 6.1 trillion (current MP pricing) a RAINBOW ticket is worth four halos. We're talking the current value of a platinum ticket is well over TWENTY angelic halos to even BEGIN considering! emotion_jawdrop

This info brought to you by a few exchanger friends of mine who have possessed various tickets in the past. :'D

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
hurrf.

Thread coding is oddly my favourite part of making quest threads XD
It's my least favorite part. emo I'm not great at it and I usually end up typing 80% too much???? this is what i've done so far. I'm trying for a simplistic way but idk.
sigh to the sigh.
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
It's my least favorite part. emo I'm not great at it and I usually end up typing 80% too much???? this is what i've done so far. I'm trying for a simplistic way but idk.
sigh to the sigh.

I think it's looking pretty good so far!

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
sigh to the sigh.

I think it's looking pretty good so far!
Thank you ; w;

Gonna work on the idea post now

-SWEATS NERVOUSLY-
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Thank you ; w;

-SWEATS NERVOUSLY-

XD Why would you be nervous?

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Thank you ; w;

-SWEATS NERVOUSLY-

XD Why would you be nervous?
idk but i know i love my idea but what if my idea sucks aND AND NAD
-BEING JUDGED-
yeah idk i get nervous when I make threads to be looked over
do u know how long it took me to actually post my request thread for Avory

itwasawhile.

and then the idea of asking people for help
specifically artist friends
anD ???

NNNF.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Shiro Nishida

I might be meddling into the convo between you two, but I believe a Platinum ticket is well worth the quest. You could even say it's a true quest.

The platinum ticket is currently being valued for AT LEAST five rainbow tickets as the absolutely lowest offer to begin even considering... and those go for 25 trillion each (current MP values). Take an angelic halo at it's current value: 6.1 trillion (current MP pricing) a RAINBOW ticket is worth four halos. We're talking the current value of a platinum ticket is well over TWENTY angelic halos to even BEGIN considering! emotion_jawdrop

This info brought to you by a few exchanger friends of mine who have possessed various tickets in the past. :'D
I've actually been nervously wanting to ask an exchanger about the worth so thank you so much for this post!
-PETS YOU-
FRIEND.

and LOL well that kind of ruins my dreams.
But it's the kind of honesty I need
; w;

I'm hoping Gaia will release them again though since there's so few of them floating around rn.

and wow it took me a while to notice this post wtf is wrong with me
-blames coding-
Shiro Nishida

Off hand, do you know any other tickets that let you make a custom pose that are cheaper, or are they all in that range?

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
I've actually been nervously wanting to ask an exchanger about the worth so thank you so much for this post!
-PETS YOU-
FRIEND.

and LOL well that kind of ruins my dreams.
But it's the kind of honesty I need
; w;

I'm hoping Gaia will release them again though since there's so few of them floating around rn.

and wow it took me a while to notice this post wtf is wrong with me
-blames coding-

You're most welcome! emotion_yatta
//is petted//
emotion_kirakira

I didn't mean to ruin your dreams. More like, if you want to achieve your quest, that's what it's gonna take. what you do from NOW is what decides whether you want it or not. An exchanger and great friend of mine always said this: No matter the item, as long as you want it, all you gotta to is keep going for it. The rest will follow. It usually works out like that too.

They probably will re-release them. they're pretty popular, and with Gaia not going to sell any more sdplus verge boxes until next year, it'll most likely happen in the second or third quarter of this year. Maybe even by black friday, because you never know. 3nodding

sweatdrop I didn't quote you or Thanatos, so it was bound to get lost in the sea of posts. Srsly, if I didn't add that quote me disclaimer in my sig, there'd be SOOOOOOOOOOOO many posts I would have missed ever since I came back in full onto Gaia last year. :'D Not even kidding.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Shiro Nishida

You're most welcome! emotion_yatta
//is petted//
emotion_kirakira

I didn't mean to ruin your dreams. More like, if you want to achieve your quest, that's what it's gonna take. what you do from NOW is what decides whether you want it or not. An exchanger and great friend of mine always said this: No matter the item, as long as you want it, all you gotta to is keep going for it. The rest will follow. It usually works out like that too.

They probably will re-release them. they're pretty popular, and with Gaia not going to sell any more sdplus verge boxes until next year, it'll most likely happen in the second or third quarter of this year. Maybe even by black friday, because you never know. 3nodding

sweatdrop I didn't quote you or Thanatos, so it was bound to get lost in the sea of posts. Srsly, if I didn't add that quote me disclaimer in my sig, there'd be SOOOOOOOOOOOO many posts I would have missed ever since I came back in full onto Gaia last year. :'D Not even kidding.
emotion_kirakira heart

... I still do want it. I wanted the Angelic Halo and Angelic Sash for the longest times.. and I got them both.
So MAYBE I can do this. emotion_dowant
Or I'll try at least.

Yess, for sure. They're releasing a few of the tickets now so... I can hope for it!
then spend too much rl money trying to get it
<w<;
yesss i can hope for that!

... true... e we
and omg SO TRUE.
I love that Gaia alerts us of quotes. I remember when they didn't and I'd have like ten tabs in ten threads open and just constantly refreshing.
idk how the hell I did it on dial up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces