Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
ThanatosRising

Also, you bring up the Cthulu thing as if that wasn't also completely ******** weird and totally out of nowhere (and even weirder in the Japanese version where the monster wanted to mate with Hikari).

Actually, that was kind of exactly the point this time. o.o The only more blatant way to put it would be- "They're japanese. They invented tentacle rape. They do weird stuff. They don't need a reason."

I think Mimi was in a few more creepery episodes in season 1 but I can't recall and it might have just been "ugly" digimon since she didn't like most of them and 'ugly' ones always wanted to be her boyfriend or whatever. OFc the poop and sewage digimon being the most consistent. Personally I was disgusted by mummymon x Arachnemon in S2, granted they were at least nearly a "proper" couple, before they got horribly murdered.

Edit: P.s Monzaemon=*****
P.p.s Sorry if I'm too..ADD or or random. D=
Kiyri
Actually, that was kind of exactly the point this time. o.o The only more blatant way to put it would be- "They're japanese. They invented tentacle rape. They do weird stuff. They don't need a reason."

I think Mimi was in a few more creepery episodes in season 1 but I can't recall and it might have just been "ugly" digimon since she didn't like most of them and 'ugly' ones always wanted to be her boyfriend or whatever. OFc the poop and sewage digimon being the most consistent. Personally I was disgusted by mummymon x Arachnemon in S2, granted they were at least nearly a "proper" couple, before they got horribly murdered.

Edit: P.s Monzaemon=*****
P.p.s Sorry if I'm too..ADD or or random. D=

lol fair enough. I know one episode with Mimi was being harassed by a golden poo digimon so that might have something to do with her disgust too >_> She had no problems being fawned over by the frog Digimon tho.

Surprisingly, ***** is a western meme (the bear art he was based off of had no sexual connotation in Japan) so any resemblance between the Digimon and the meme are probably unintentional.

I enjoyed Mummymon x Archnemon ninja

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising"

Anthy was totally ******** her brother, and there was some pretty suspicious attachment between Miki and his sister.

XD I hope they haven't anyway![/quote]
LOOL I seee, I didn't notice any of that...xD;; maybe I never did finish it....ehhhhhh whatevs! XD

LOL! LET'S HOPE SO!
­­­­­­
kmnycu2k:0="ThanatosRising"

Anthy was totally ******** her brother, and there was some pretty suspicious attachment between Miki and his sister.

XD I hope they haven't anyway![/quote]
[color=cornflowerblue][size=11]LOOL I seee, I didn't notice any of that...xD;; maybe I never did finish it....ehhhhhh whatevs! XD

LOL! LET'S HOPE SO![/size][/color]­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla

LOOL I seee, I didn't notice any of that...xD;; maybe I never did finish it....ehhhhhh whatevs! XD

LOL! LET'S HOPE SO!
­­­­­­­­­

It's possible they changed things in the manga too XD I never read it to compare

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising
Hotarla

LOL! LET'S HOPE SO!
­­­­­­­­­

It's possible they changed things in the manga too XD I never read it to compare

Nice RLC! :>
ahh maybe? Iunno, never watched the anime sooooooo...xD;;
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla

­­­­­­­­­

Thanks~

And yeah, so neither of us can make comparisons >>
User Image
RLC

Spring cleaning has put me behind schedule :< **Spent the last few days sorting through clothes, DVDs, and books to donate.**

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

i need to do that emo
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
i need to do that emo

I managed to remove an entire dresser worth of clothing and I still have too much.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
i need to do that emo

I managed to remove an entire dresser worth of clothing and I still have too much.
holy damn congrats! I need to do that.. but... i'm attached to my clothes... emo

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising
Hotarla

­­­­­­­­­

Thanks~

And yeah, so neither of us can make comparisons >>

lool yeahh I suppose not...xD

and you're welcome! :>
­­­­­­­­­
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
holy damn congrats! I need to do that.. but... i'm attached to my clothes... emo

I'm attached to... owning things. Any things. All the things. As an example, I had like four drawers worth of socks scatter about. Nobody needs that many socks.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

I'm attached to... owning things. Any things. All the things. As an example, I had like four drawers worth of socks scatter about. Nobody needs that many socks.
same... emo

omfg so many socks o wo
are they all like different and stuff?
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
same... emo

omfg so many socks o wo
are they all like different and stuff?

So many ******** socks. Socks in every colour of the rainbow. Striped socks. Knit socks. Pokemon socks. Christmas socks, Easter socks, socks with little duckies on them. Socks with tiny button up pockets that could fit like a quarter (??? Why would you need this?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff